S-sungjong???

SUDDENLY
 
" yah! ppaliwayo! I'm starving!!" You yelled at Yoonjae who stopped two doors away from you, digging up something in her bag..
" Don't tell me you forgot something Again? Aishh!! Jinjja!! I'll go ahead!!" You said.
 
" no I'm not searching for something, i was just arranging the contents of my bag.." But as she held her head to see eunjung, she saw her already walking away.. 
"Aish!! This girl is a insolent one.." She sarcastically said as she her teeth.
" YAH!! WAIT FOR MEEeeee~~ " her voice suddenly toned down.. When she saw a familiar face exiting from the door in front she was standing..he stared at the guy who went out from the room and went in to the other front room.. Well, she caught an eye contact with the guy...
Her jaw was like going to fell down and says.. " Su-sungjong?" She silently said. But as she said sungjong the guy already closed the door.. And as the guy he named sungjong was cannot be seen she screamed. " AHHHHHH!!!!!"
 
 
Your side
 
" YAH!! WAIT FOR MEEeeee~~ " you heard Yoonjae calling you from behind.
As you turn to see her you saw her shocked expression and was staring hardly at the guy who entered a room.
*whats up with her?* you thought inside.
"Yah! Let--"
 
" AHHHH!!!! " you were cut off by her scream..
 
" YAH!! ARE You Insane? Someone might be woken up beacause of you.. Come here! Lets talk about that later.." You came closer and grabbed her by the arm.
 
--
 
@ Restaurant
 
" Yah! Yoonjae-ah.. What with that guy lately? Oh? Tell me?" You asked her curiously.  For her to be ready to answer your question, she emptied her glass of juice first.
 
" You don't know who's that guy is? " she asked you catching her breath after drinking her juice.
 
" No, Because... He was back facing me.. Just tell me who he is.." You said while eating your pasta.
 
" That guy was.. Lee Sungjong.. " she said innocently staring at her steak, You on the other hand chocked beacause of 
shockness. So, you immediately drank your water and patted your chest as if trying to push your food in..
" WHAAT??!! " you said coughing hardly..
 
" eunjung, Gwenchanayo? " Yoonjae patted your back worriedly.
You waved your hand signaling her that your ok.
 
" What did you say? " you asked
 
" I said, are you ok? "
 
" No, the other one, who's that guy lately? "
 
Before answering she gave you a you-don't-believe-me stare.
" I said, thaw guy was.."
 
"Was?"
 
" was.. Lee Sungjong.."
 
You laughed hardly that everyone in the resto can hear you..
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" You placed your index finger near your ear and moved it in circular motion.
" Are you crazy? Kang Yoonjae. Your in your illusions again.. Eish... Jinjja.  Hah!" You wiped your mouth.
 
" Maybe? " she guessed.
 
" So, dear drink this juice maybe this can help you vanish your imagination.." You handed her a glass of juice and she took it with a disappointed mood. To find way to make her happy again, you changed the subject.
 
" So where were we going next? " you smiled at her.
 
"Shopping!" She said brightly.
 
" Ok then! Let's finish this up! " you cheered, while she nodded happily..
 
-----
 
/back to INFINITE's side/
 
Sungjong was playing PSP happily with Hoya. Dongwoo became curious why was sungjong in their room.
 
" sungjong-ah. " he said.
 
" Dae! Hyung? " he immediately answered.
 
" what brings you here since I noticed that your dressed up? "
 
" Ah! Gurae!( right ) I want to go shopping!" He grinned.
 
" so? " Hoya hysterically said.
 
" who wants to come? "
 
Silence..
Silence..
Silence..
 
" so since no one's interested I'll---" sungjong pouted.
 
" where are you heading to? " Sungyeol curiously said.
 
" hyung! Aren't you listening lately? " sungjong frustatedly replied.
 
" Mianhae! just tell me, maybe I can go with you.. " 
 
" I'm off to go shopping,"
 
" oh! Jinjja! I'm coming with you! Wait I'll just go dressed up! Wait for me ok? "
 
" Ok hyung! "
And Sungyeol moved to the hotels closet to grab his clothes.
 
" isn't it going to be dangerous for you to stroll around?" Hoya anxiously said.
 
" why hyung? " 
 
"What if saeseng fans will attack at the both of you? " 
 
" Aniya!(no) hung! " we cannot be easily to be recognized, so there's nothing to worry! " sungjong calmly said.
 
" Yeah! Sungjongie's right!" Sungyeol suddenly barged to their conversation.
 
" hyung! Ppali! Time is running you know! " sungjong said to Sungyeol.
 
" chill dude! I'm almost finish." Sungyeol said.
 
After Sungyeol was done tying up his shoes, he and sungjong bid a goodbye to their hyungs.
 
" Haish! Hyung! What are you goin to buy at the mall?" Sungjong excitedly hopped in the elevator.
 
"Hmm.. Maybe I'll buy accessories, clothes and etc." he smiled at sungjong, and the elevator opens ready for them to step out.
 
" I'll make sure to buy Panda styled pyjama.."
 
Sungyeol stared at him suspiciously.
 
" wae?"
 
" nothing! flag a taxi right away." Sungyeol looked at the way he was walking, and they happily exited the hotel building.
 
" Nae! " sungjong excitedly said in a cute way
 
----------------------
 
Hi my lovely readers!!! It been a long time that I haven't updated yet...
I just had a very tight schedule.. I mean, tight schedule like studying, and etc... :))
but now! It's our semestral break, I will update twice a day! I guess.. 
i can't promise readers! But I'll try my best! 
 

P.S.

Readers....

Please do, 

Subscribe!

Comment!

and

UPVOTE!!! (If you want!)

 

kamsahamnida inspirit reader chinggu!!!!