Weird

SUDDENLY

=13=

 

“how long will it take ‘til they wake up?” sungjong asked the school doctor. Can’t help his self not to worry of your conditions when you’ve fainted several times already.

“This is a no joke.” Dongwoo spoke. They’ve been waiting for you to wake up for an hour already.

“oh! They’re up!” Myungsoo finally made a voice since he was silent ever since they reached school. All of their eyes went to you.

“Eunjung. Are you okay now? How’re you feeling?” Sunggyu was really worrying with you.
“Doc. What were your findings?” he stood up from your bed.

“well, they just didn’t bare their heart beats. That’s why they got fainted. It’s not that serious.” Doctor Park stated while flipping the pages.

“that’s relief.” Sunggyu said and they all sighed in relief.

Suddenly, they heard a loud gasped and it came from yoonjae’s direction. And they found out it was really her. She was about to scream when sungjong stopped her.

“Please don’t freak out!” with his hands forward motioning her to stop. “and faint” he added.

yoonjae sighed. “Jinjja! Oppa! You should have atleast give us a word first.” She sat up on her bed and wears a frustrated  face.

“well i thought you have known ‘bout it already. That’s why I didn’t mind informing you about this.” Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders. “I’ve been rooting for my self that  you won’t be surprised.” He whispered.

You on the other bed sat up as well and grittes your teeth “tsk.” And rolles your eyes.

“Wae? You two?” he threw his hands on his sides.

Meanwhile, a teacher interrupted.
“Ah. Kids. You may go back to class now. They may now? Right doc?” the teacher said and turned her eyes to Dr. Park.

“Ah. Yes.” Doctor park replied.

“you guys (INFINITE). Go to the faculty office to see which your class your in. and you two, class now.” the teacher instructed.

“dae.” You all said in unison. You stood up from the bed and put on your shoes and stands up and straighten your uniform. Same goes to yoonjae.

You all moved out from the clinic after you left goodbye and thanks to Dr. Park.
as soon as you were outside.

“Ok. See you in around.” You bid a bye to all of them.

“annyeong!”  Yoonjae grinned widely.

Sunngyu nodded with a smile. And “go now.” Tapped your shoulder.
you nodded as an reply. And after that you parted ways.

-----

“now, take a look at your sections.” The School director gave a piece of paper to them. Sunggyu took it first. So here’s the list.

Class 3-B                            4-B                                     4-C
 -Lee Sungyeol                  -Jang Dongwoo               -Kim Sunggyu
-Kim Myungsoo                -Lee Howon                     -Nam Woohyun
-Lee Sungjong

After seconds of scanning in silence.
“Any questions? Kids?” director broke the silence.

“Yes. I have.” Sungyeol raised his hands.

“go ahead.” Director  Han Chul gestured him to talk.

“Why am I in the same level as sungjong?” Sungyeol and myungsoo said in unison. They didn’t expect myungsoo would say that too.

“hah. That’s the price of skipping classes from your early years.” Sungjong grinned evilly, and drove myungsoo and sungyeol insane.

After the short argument between the three.

 “Sungyeol-ah, I’ve been wanting to ask you this. do you like eunjung?” sunggyu asked sungyeol without hesitation. They all shot their eyes wide with what sunggyu said.

“b-bwoh?” sungyeol stuttered. *what’s with him?* sungyeol thought of him self.
“well yeah, she’s cute and she’s nice I suppose. She can’t be a bad friend.” He admit and nods.

“friend?” myungsoo grinned evily at sungyeol.

“wae? Is it bad being her frend?” He confusedly asked myungsoo and looked at everyone.

“I--“ before he was able to answer, a voice interrupt.

 “who’s in class 4-b?”  

“Eunjung-ssi?” dongwoo was the one who noticed first your appearance, and they’re gaze turned to you.

Sungjong, myungsoo, hoya, dongwoo, woohyun popped their eyes out. XD

“hmm. who’s in class 4-B” you asked again.

“I’m in class 4-b with hoya.” Dongwoo beamed while hoya smiled and raised his hand.

“ok. Jung Hana will guide you, she’s class 4-B class representative.” -eunjung

“so we’re in the same class! Nice to meet you.” Hoya said and he run towards hana along with dongwoo and shake hands.

“4-C?” you simply said.

“me and woohyun.” Sunggyu said to you in a low tone.

“Seo Jung-in will guide you oppa.” You gestured them to the guy behind you.

“ok.” He replied. Sunggyu whispered to you that makes you shocked before passing.
“are you okay?” he whispered. “talk to me later. Ok?” he added while you nodded, and he went straight to Jung-In and hi-fived them as a greeting along with woohyun.

“3-B?” you spoke.

“the three of us.” Myungsoo replied.

“follow me.” And they walked with you.

“Woah. By chance? Your in our class? Eunjung-ssi?” sungjong excitedly said.

“hmm.” you nodded and glanced at him.

“Woah! Daebak!” myungsoo and sungjong hi-fived.

“I didn’t know L-ssi and sungyeol-ssi will be in the same level as mine.” You smiled at them.

“PFFFFF------“ sungjong tried to hold his laughter, not expecting you would notice that.

“DON’T MENTION IT WILL YOU?!” myungsoo showed forbiddance.

“so your our class representative?” you can hear sungyeol asking you.

“Hmm” you nodded. A little bit shy.

Myungsoo and sungjong made an eye contact. They smell something suspicious in the atmosphere.
“How was your class? Is it nice?” Myungsoo asked you randomly to observe if you’ll look at him or not. Because they noticed your not glancing nor smiling at sungyeol, only at him and sungjong.

“yeah. It’s very nice.” You looked at him and smile.

“waah. I really thought your older than me. I even addressed you noona back at L.A., let’s be friends eunjung-ssi.” Sungjong hanged his arms around your shoulder.

“yes we can.” You smiled at him happily.

“same goes for me! Let’s be friends too!” sungyeol’s childishness went out and he hanged his arms around your shoulders on the other side. Resulting, him on the right side, sungjong on the left side.

The time sungyeol hanged his arms around you. Your smile faded away so you decided to took off both their arms. Sungjong and sungyeol were left dumb founded while looking at you walking away.

*something’s wrong with her.* myungsoo thinked and shook his head.