Explaination

SUDDENLY
 
 
Author's P.O.V.
 
Sungyeol and sungjong waited for few minutes for the members to arrive. They started to get bored, sungjong watched T.V. While drinking orange juice. And sungyeol playing with his phone and taking a glance sometimes at eunjung.
 
'Is this what person feels when they're in a room with a girl?' He thought. He was seriously staring at eunjung. He snapped back and played back to his phone. Bit then the sleeping presence of eunjung disturbs him. His gaze from his phone turned to eunjung again and again.
 
"Aniya.aniya." He shook off his thoughts.
 
"Hyung?"
 
"Aish! Game over!.... nae? Sungjong?" He excused his self with his game as if he lost the game.
 
"Nothing.." He turned back at the TV again.
 
'almost!' Sungyeol breathed heavily.
 
 
KNOCK KNOCK!
 
The knock of the door caught their attention.
 
When the door flung open. Sunggyu peaked out, followed by the others.
 
"Hyung! Thank God! Your here!" Sungjong greeted them and ran towards the door.
 
"I thought we entered the wrong room." Dongwoo said.
 
"Who's your victim? Are they foreigns?" Woohyun curiously asked.
 
"Hyung!! Don't call them victims Please! Your treating us like criminals." Sungjong nervously faked cried.
 
"Mianhae.." Woohyun stucked his tongue out.
 
"Where are they?" Sunggyu moved his necked high trying to see the girls.
 
"They are they're. They fainted twice." Sungyeol explained.
 
"Twice? Why?" Hoya asked
 
"Hyung... Whenever they see us( a/n: referring to sungyeol and sungjong).. They faint." Sungjong started to explain.
 
"eh?" They all said in unison excluding sungyeol and sungjong.
 
"Hmm.. First when we bumped at them at the shopping center. Before that girl looked unto us." Sungjong points at eunjung.
"She was totally angry. And she was talking in korean."
 
"So your saying they're Koreans?" Myungsoo said with his arms crossed.
 
"Let him finish." Sungyeol interrupt.
 
"When they faced us.. That's the first time they faint." Sungjong continues.
 
"The second faint?" Sunggyu said interestingly.
 
"The time when we entered here, they were already awake. But then when we greeted them. They expressions were, shocked that looks like they were seeing a ghost." Sungjong explained all the details.
 
Sunggyu rested his chin on his hand thinking deeply.
 
"Hyung, look at their wrists." Sungyeol said.
 
"Oh right! I forgot to tell you about that!" Sungjong said.
 
"Why? What's with their wrist?" Sunggyu said.
 
"They got those ballers." Sungyeol pointed at it.
 
"Wah!... I never thought there would be INSPIRITS here.." Dongwoo beamed.
 
"And this phones!" Sungjong lift the phone of the sleeping girls to let them see it.
 
"yah! Yah! Your barging their own things!" Sunggyu warned them.
 
"No, we're not. Their phones fell as they faint lately. So, I picked them up." Sungjong explained.
 
"Ne.ne.ne. Let's wait for them to wake up." Sunggyu said and sit on the sofa.
 
"Eii.. MAknae! Your causing troubles here." Woohyun said playfully.
 
"Hyung! I didn't meant it you know?" He faked cried.
 
"Can you two stop those accusations? It kind of irritating much." Sunggyu scolds them that made them shut their mouths. But they still keep on arguing with by clenching their teeth and rolling of an eye. Sunggyu noticed it, giving them a shot glare like are-you-going-to-stop-that-or-not glare. Woohyun just smiled at sunggyu, while sungjong cheers him up.