Off to Seoul

SUDDENLY

Eunjung’s POV

After the we got discharged from the hospital was the day we are heading back to seoul. We we’re worried that we didn’t get the chance to soak at one of L.A.’s famous beach resorts. But we we’re also happy at the same time because we got the BIGGEST chance we got that every fangirl wants; meeting oppa’s (sunggyu) group! INFINITE! It’s one of my wishes that I’ve been longing to get. And it was granted! Hearing their voice without their microphone. hearing them chuckling around with US. Having chitchat with us and bidding farewell . Yeah, they found out we are their fan but, they didn’t know about me related to their leader. I hope we could meet again sometime.

“Flight ******** please proceed to ----” the airport announced.

“It’s our flight. Kaja!” I told yoonjae and she smiled as an reply.

And once again, I can’t still move on about the happening in L.A. geez it makes me crept into smile whenever those moments flashed back to my mind. Or rather OURs (A/N: means yoounjae is included.)

Hours passed and we finally arrived seoul. Still everytime my eyes goes open the, happenings kept on reminding me.

Thank god we arrived safely!

“Waaah~~~ Seoul’s air is truly way different back in L.A.” yoonjae inhales the air with pleasure. And same goes for me.

“Yeah, were used to live with this air.” I smiled. We chuckled.

And soon we realized were already out at the arriving area. And their goes secretary Park to fetch me while Mr. Jung to pick yoonjae up.

“Annyeong! Eunjung!” we hugged each other and bid farewell.

“annyeong see you in school!” and I went to the car’s direction with secretary park.

“Secretary Park. Uhm. Is mom home?” I asked him while he took my luggage and put it in the car’s trunk.

“dae eunjung-ssi. She missed you so much.” He replied and close the trunk.

“tss. What’s the point of missing me when she’s the one whos sent me off to L.A. tsk. Tsk.” I hissed and chuckled with mom’s childish acts. XD Secretary park laughed.
“how about dad?”

“He’s out of town for business trip.” He replied and opened the car’s back door.

“Ah. I see.” I replied in a low tone. I went in the car and closed the door while Mr. Park went to the driver’s seat and drove off home.

Dad is out of town again, when was the last time I saw him? I don’t know may be 5 or 6 months ago. I never get the chance to glance at him. I can’t even catch him up at home nor wake up in the morning to join him for breakfast. If I had the chance, that was when everytime he goes to school to talk about work matters again. Sad to say, I have a distant relationship to my father. I think if work can be married by people? I Assume he had done it right away. That’s how workaholic he was. He used to get me upset of him and disappoint me every time he’s been talked. Mom’s too different, mom work’s as a VP in grandpa’s company  but yet she never fails on spending time with us. Haish. I won’t mind people who don’t care other people starting now.

Later I realized. I was home and I went out the car.

“take my luggage to my room.” I ordered Mr park. While he bowed as an reply.

As I entered the house. “EUNJUNG-AH!! Gwenchana? Eodi appa? (Are you okay? Where does it hurt?)” (A/N: you know guys what she mean.)

“Omma? Eottokhae ara? (how did you know?)” how did she know? Did she hire someone to follow me at L.A.? Spy?

“sunggyu gave me a call.” Mom said still wearing a worrying face.

“omma. Gwenchana. My ankles nor my joints aren’t hurt at all. It’s just a slight accident.” I assured her that I’m okay. Yeah, I’m okay. There’s nothing in particular to worry. I’m physically okay. I can even twist my ankles.  :))

“Slight?! How can that be slight when you fell on the stairs from 2nd to 1st floor?!!” mom raised her voice due to my calm way talk.

“Omma! I’m okay alright?!” I retorted like a mad kid while she has nothing to do.

“Noona!” “Unnie!” the twins said in unison. (A/n: The twins are boy and a girl whose in the age of 10.)

“I’m First!” Jaehyo the older boy angrily said.

“No! I’m First!” Jaehee the younger girl argued. I was looking at them with a confused expression with mom.

“ah.. kids..” I tried to stop them.

“Yah! Cha Jaehee!”

“Yah! Cha Jaehyo!” Jaehee bravely called his name.

“M-mwoh? You dare to call me by my name?! YAH! I’M Older than you!”

“yah! I’m just 5 minutes younger than you! So whats the point?!!” the girl retorted again.

“Yah!”

“YAH!” they exchanged shouts. So for them to shut up “YAH!!” I joined. They looked at me with their eyes turning big as saucers. “dae!” they replied in unison.

“Your making this place your ring. And besides, your not in your debate. So please shut those arguments of yours. Will you? Both?” I gave them a smile.

“Unnie!  Do we have presents?!”
“Noona! Do we have presents?!” they said in  unison. They are not just identical in the face, but with their attitude and speaking goes identical too.

“yes you have. Go ask Mr. Park, there’s a box that was named for you both. Okay?”

“YAY!!!” they cheer up easily and ran to mr. park.

“aren’t you hungry? I cooked you some for dinner.” Mom took my attention.

“that sounds great.” Sounds like mom’s invitation was delicious. XD so we moved to the kitchen.

While eating, it was so silent in the kitchen. All we can hear was my spoon and fork tingling.
so mom did broke the silence by calling my name. “eunjung-ah” so I smiled in reply.

“Your dad’s out of town.” After hearing that I stopped from my track and talked.

“I know. Mr. park told me already.” And I continued to eat. Mom knows I’m not interested things about dad. Obviously it was written all over my face.

“Eunjung-ah, please. Don’t be upset aga--“ before mom could finish her words. I stopped eating and stood up from my chair.

“I’m losing appetite. I’m not eating. Good night mom.” I’m on my way to my room.

“Oh! Unnie! Kamsa---“ Jaehee was about to say thank you but stopped when she noticed the atmosphere turned gloomy.

“Noonaa-----“ jaehee covered jaehyo’s mouth.
“waee--“ he beamed under jaehee’s mouth, and realized soon the surroundings.

As soon as I was in my room. I moved to my bathroom to take a shower. And after that went to change to PJ’s and shifted to dream land.

-------------------

ANNYEONGHASSEYO!!!!!! Yeah i know. it's been a while since i have'nt updated. i was just lacking out of ideas for a long time. 
And now here I'm back! I hope guys you'll love my updated chapter!! KAMSA!! SARANGHAEYO!!

(ps. pls leave a comment.. Thank yOU!) 
I SARANG YOU!