------

SUDDENLY
And here is the chapter that i was talking about....
ExoticBeaSehunnie... Just read this back.. Jebal... Hehehehe... 
----
 
Eat...eat..eat... They all got stuffed of food that sungjong bought
 
*munch *munch *munch ..
 
"Hmm..*munch* I met the doctor out their. *munch* he said, they will be discharged tommorow afternoon." Sungjong said while munching chicken.
 
"How did you know? You understand the doctors english speaking?" Sunggyu curiously said.
 
"Aissh.. Hyung.. Ofcourse i do understand english.. Slight.. I inderstand what he says 'cause, his a korean.." He grinned feeling proud.
"Ahh.."
 
Eunjung's POV
 
Talking with them weirdly, feels good. I never expect that i was with INFINITE my ultimate bias group talking with them for so long today, me and yoonjae usually thinks yeah, we breathe same air, and we also lived in same country, but personally, we were far, we know, and I know this day will last, this closeness to INFINITE will not took very long or shall we say forever, few hours, few days, they'll be back to who they are, IDOLS. I should not waste this time meeting them. We will be discharged by tomorrow afternoon as what the doctor said, and i know that will be the last meeting with them. I hope we will ,eet again someday and become true friends.
 
End of eunjung's POV 
 
 
After the Eat, Talk, laugh for half a day. They noticed the sky turned dark, they (INFINITE) all decided to stay in the hospital until they will be discharged by the next day. And they all shifted to the dream land.
 
 
11:00 pm strikes. 
 
Eunjung's POV
 
I was sleeping comfortably, when i heard footsteps moving towards me. I can hear it because i was halfsleep that time. I opened my eye in motion, and turned to see this person. 
 
"Sunggyu oppa?" I stated
 
----
 
Hey! Readers! Gettiing curious she called sunggyu 'oppa'? 
Stay tuned for the next chapter!! XD