Not an update

SUDDENLY

Hi! My beloved readers, or shall i call you my cupids. XD                                                       How's my Fic? Is it going well? Hehehe.. I'm not here for an update but to ask an apology.. I just wanna explain why i was'nt able to fullfill my promise that i will update twice a day. Remember that? Bcause i had sort of personal problems. And i will also tell you what it is..

 

now! Here i go..

HOOH!

 

Okay, I'm really sorry if im not that often to update because uhmm.. I was kind of busy these days and had a little tinnie winnie misunderstanding with someone that is very close to me, (not boyfie!). I was thinking before, what if i will stop writing? Because someone thinks that i am not worth it to speak or use english (someone told me that. And english is not my native language.). But, when i have read wonderful comments about my story, i felt so overwhelmed. They're just short comments, but so meaningful to let me continue to write. Their comments were telling me not to stop writing. And so, i told myself not to mind the person who judged me not to use english. And if that person was readingthis now, im telling him/her to please love my writing skills in english.

 

And there it goes!

cupids! Dont worry! I will never abandon this story? Or if i will.. I'll kill my self (joke!).                                I hope you'll support and read this fic until the end!

 

I LOVE YOU CUPIDS!! <3 <3