THE WHO??

SUDDENLY
Recap:
 
Eunjung's POV
 
I was sleeping comfortably, when i heard footsteps moving towards me. I can hear it because i was halfsleep that time. I opened my eye in motion, and turned to see this person. 
 
"Sunggyu oppa?" I stated
 
--
 
"Eunjung-ah. Are you really okay now?" Sunggyu oppa whispered, he was really concerned, hehehe, sunggyu oppa was my cousin! :)) shhh.. Don't tell the members! Only me and Yoonjae ofcourse! Knows ,In this room.. :))
 
"Nae, oppa~~ no need to worry." I  whispered back making sure the members will not hear us, an i gave him a reassuring smile.
 
"Aish! What if you got your ankle sprained? Your mom will kill me if she knows that this was one of my kids fault! You cant join the swimming contest if it happen? You should be more careful! Ne?" He said, full of care written in his face.
 
"Nae! oppa!" I beamed silently.
 
"I should have told them that were blood related. So they will treat you well." He said.
 
"Aniyaniyaniyaniya! Just don't" i waved my hand in saying no.
 
"Wae?"
 
"I'm your fan!"
 
"Then?"
 
"Just dont!"
 
"k. dot!" He rolled his eye. "Go back to sleep now." He rubbed my hair. Sunggyu oppa treats me like her real dongsaeng even though were just coisin, i lov the way he treat me that way.
 
"hannyeong hoppa!" We heard someone whispered.
 
"Yoonjae! Go back to sleep!" Sunggyu snaped her.
 
"Nae." She pouted.
 
"Yah, eunjung-ah. Why dont you come with us the next day at the beach?" Sunggyu oppa asked. But..
 
"Mian~ oppa i cant, i think i'll rest for the whole day."
 
"Ohh.. See you then! Back to seoul."
 
"Nae! Oppa!" 
 
Then we shifted back to dreamland, he was on the couch lying with dongwoo.
 
Eunjung's POV
 
The truth is, i dont want to tell them that sunggyu oppa and me are blood related.
Because if it will happen, the members will act to formal on me. i guess. And act awkwardly too, because i'm a cousin of their leader.
---
 
Hehehehehehe... Yes, they are blood related.