Twitter

Of Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seohyun is busy texting while sitting on Kyuhyun's bed. Her feet up in the brown pillow she bought for him. After texting her unnies, she dropped her phone and plomped to bed. She scan the very familiar room trying to look if there's something that changed. She then saw the laptop in his table, being her usual curious self, she approached the study table and tried to open the laptop. She's been thinking of watching the video of her Tiffany unnie who is currently in America. As the laptop opened, she typed the password while humming. She may not be always using that laptop but she knows the password by heart. It will be always about her. As the laptop totally opened, Kyuhyun's twitter account welcomed her. He didn't close it and Seohyun became curious, she looked at the mentions and she enjoyed reading. She even forgot her primary reason for opening that laptop. She was busy reading when suddenly, a knock came. 

 

 

Donghae's head popped out from the door and he grins. "Annyeong! Where is Kyu?" He asked still not showing his full self.

 

"Taking a bath." Seohyun replied and smiled. "Why don't you come inside, oppa?"

 

"Kyuhyun's orders." he chuckled. Seohyun giggled and Donghae laughed silently. He shook his head and entered the room. "What are you looking at anyways?" Donghae asked as he sit on Kyuhyun's bed.

 

"Ahhh. I'm planning to watch the youtube music awards but oppa's twitter account welcomed me." she explained while smiling.

 

"Ahh right! Congratulations on your win! You girls and you're fans are amazing."

 

"Thanks oppa. But really, it's all because of the fans dedication. How i wish i could thank them personally." she sighed and stood up. She sat beside Donghae.

 

"Then thank them! You always post on your official site right?" Donghae asked.

 

"But it's limited here in Korea. I mean, I heard that international fans did the massive voting."

 

"Uhmmmm. Then just mention it on your post." Donghae suggested.

 

"I think that's what i'll do." she sighed. "Though i want to make it more special."

 

"If only you have twitter then you can thank them." Donghae said. "I always communicate with my fans thru twitter." he added with a smile.

 

"What if i make an account?" Seohyun suddenly asked excitedly.

 

Donghae looked at her skeptically and she just smiles. "Are you sure? I thought you don't like having SNS? And Kyuhyun wouldn't like it either."

 

"It's for the fans." She eagerly said. "I really want to show them how thankful I am. If it's making a twitter account then why not. It's like my gift to sones." she added with a sincere smile.

 

"If you really want it then yeah! Just be careful of using it." Donghae, being a good oppa, advised her. "But nah! You're always careful anyway." he laughed and Seohyun nodded while laughing along. "But how about Kyu?"

 

"Don't tell him yet, oppa. He'll just know it when i have it already. You know him, he might go frantic." Seohyun laughed, Donghae laughed too and patted her hair.

 

"You are really smart, Seohyun! Oppa is proud of you." They kept on laughing until Kyuhyun came out from the rest room and he looks at them weirdly.

 

"What's happening?" he asked making the two to stop laughing and look at him. "Are you two cheating on my back?" he asked weirdly amd Seohyun facepalmed herself at his boyfriend's childishness.

 

"YAH! I'm just waiting for you. I'm going to ask you if tou have plans for lunch? Yesung hyung called and he wants to eat with us since it's his free time." Donghae explained. "And seriously, stop exaggerating."

 

"Ok i'll join." he replied casually. "But why are you two laughing?" he asked. Seohyun and Donghae looked at each other and grin.

 

"We're just talking about their win in Youtube awards." Donghae reasoned out and Seohyun laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter