kiss

Of Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's already 1am but Kyuhyun still can't sleep. He's been rolling on his bed for the nth time that made Sungmin annoyed. "Go to her and talk to her!" Sungmin snapped him. "Geez Kyu, if you can't sleep then let me sleep. We have an early flight tomorrow and i haven't have my decent sleep so let me rest or i will use my knuckles on you!" he threatened Kyuhyun who is pouting like a kid, not minding his hyung's threats. "Stop doing that!" Sungmin throw a pillow at Kyuhyun's face, irritated at their maknae's sulking.

 

"What if I can't control myself and be so jealous? I tend to say bad things whenever I'm mad." he asked.

 

"Not only when your mad, tsk." Sungmin mocked.

 

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun chided, he's not in the mood to fight with his hyung.

 

"Whatever!" Sungmin said as he prepares to sleep again. "If you're not planning to sleep then go outside and sulk yourself to death. I want to sleep so bad!!" he added with a threat. Kyuhyun sighed and stood up. if he's being his usual self, he could have won that argument with Sungmin. But unfortunately, he's not.

 

He's sulking over a teaser video he saw. And add that his hyungs are making fun of him didn't help either. He walked out of the room and find his way to the kitchen. He'll drink red wine like he use to do to make him calm. He then made his way to the living room with a glass of red wine in his hand.

 

"You're not asleep yet?" Someone suddenly spoke.

 

"You gave me a shock, hyung!" Kyuhyun said after being frozen for a few seconds due to shock. "What are you doing here? And why are the lights off? Why are you not sleeping yet?" he complained but Heechul didn't mind him.

 

"Shouldn't I ask you the same thing?" he smirked. "and you're asking me why am I not yet asleep when you are the one who should be sleeping by now. i don't have a early flight tomorrow, pabo!" Heechul sarcastically said.

 

"But still... why are the lights off? i thought you're a ghost!" Kyuhyun blabbered and Heechul didn't mind him. He continues to doodle something in his phone which makes Kyuhyun to shake his head.

 

"Is there a problem?" Heechul asked him after being silent for a few minutes, he's still busy with his phone. "Tell me! I know you're drinking alone when you are frustated. So what's the matter?" he asked like he knows Kyuhyun since he was born, his eyes not leaving his phone.

 

"I'm mad." Kyuhyun honestly answered.

 

"Why?" Heechul answered.

 

"Because... b-because..." Kyuhyun stuttered, he didn't know how to explain it to his hyung.

 

"Because Seohyunnie had a kissing scene and you saw it already in the drama teaser. You are also mad because she didn't call you when it's released. Like she didn't care of what will you feel at all. Am I right?" Heechul said and finally looked up to him with a proud look after he finish his words. Kyuhyun could only gape at him, surprised at his hyung's words. "You're acting like a brat!" Heechul told him and smirked. Shaking his head as he looked down on his phone again.

 

"I'm not!" Kyuhyun chided. "Isn't it normal for me to feel jealous???" he added with frustation.

 

"You know it will happen, right? You know about that scene so why are you acting like that?" Heechul asked him, he's smirking seeing their maknae acting like that.

 

"I know... but... aisssh hyung, I don't like it. I really don't!!!" Kyuhyun sulked. "She's kissing a guy in national tv hyung! That pure and innocent lips of hers..." he sighed.

 

"Pure and innocent lips?" Heechul asked. "You already tainted her Kyu! Maybe her lips are like that before you two became a couple." He mocked. 

 

"But still, I'm the only guy who can kiss her." Kyuhyun argued. "And now we're two." he said and he drink his remaining glass of wine in one go.

 

"It's her job! You should understand that. You're smart, Kyu! You're just feeling jealous for now. I know you can deal with this maturely, just calm your heart and mind and go to her. She just finished filming before you went out of your room so she's still awake by now for sure. " Heechul told him with a knowing look, Kyuhyun knows that Heechul and Seohyun became so close so he's not surprised when his hyung know her schedule.

 

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Kyuhyun asked. He's not sure if this will turn out good.

 

"You want peace of mind, am I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter