Awkward Turtle

Of Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are the kids taking so long?" Tiffany asked after sipping her drink. She's been looking around their practice room for quite some time and she is getting impatient.

 

"You're just like that because you have a date with Nichkhun oppa later." Taeyeon teased as she looks through the big mirror. She giggles and slaps Seohyun's arms. "right, maknae?"

 

"Yes unnie." their maknae agreed while laughing.

 

"Don't tell me you don't have a date with Kyuhun oppa?" Tiffany snickered with her glaring eyes.

 

"I don't." Seohyun coolly answered back. "Did you forget that they have a concert later?"

 

"Oh yeah! I forget about that." Tiffany laughs at herself and scratch her not so itchy head.

 

"You're too occupied with your date later. You won't even join me and Seohyun in watching Super Junior oppa's concert." the eldest complained.

 

"It's just this time Taetae." Tiffany eyesmiled and hugs her two members.

 

"But speaking of the kids, they are really taking so long. Jaewon oppa, do you know where are they? Break is over, right?" Taeyeon can't help but to also ask. Soon, the doors opened and it reveals the three boys they've been looking for.

 

"I'm so sorry if we're late. Some fans saw us outside so we were kind of late.." Sehun lied and luckily the girls bought his excuse. They started to practice again and after almost one and a half hour, they were off to their own activities.

 

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon, as planned, watched the Super Junior concert. Luckily, their next schedule is just at the same venue, just different halls. They first went backstage to greet their oppas. "Oppa!" Seohyun ran and hug her boyfriend tightly. She giggles as Kyuhyun hug her back. "Changmin oppa is still on his way." she informed him and he nods, not letting her go.

 

"Yah! Stop that PDA!" Heechul screamed. He laughed and went to them as he ruffles Seohyun's hair. "How are you maknae?" he asked her playfully while hugging her sideways which makes Kyuhyun to growl silently.

 

"Very good, oppa." she smiles and Heechul hug her.

 

"Don't be jealous!" Heechul barked at Kyuhyun after seeing his face. Seohyun giggles at the two.

 

"Anyway, we need to go now oppa so you can prepare. Fighting okay?" she cutely cheered them after seeing her Taeyeon unnie walking towards them.

 

"Okay. I'll call you later. Goodluck also to your prerecording." he smiled sheepishly as he kissed her cheek. "I'll be watching." he grinned and Seohyun just laughs and nod. With one quick peck, Seohyun went out to watch the concert. She and her unnie enjoyed it and before it's over, Tiffany came.

 

As the concert ended, they all went to their prerecording studio. There they meet the exo boys who greeted them politely. After dressing up, they went on stage to do the prerecording. Seohyun didn't know but she felt weird seeing Luhan awhile ago. He kept on looking away and he'll always just smiles and nod.

 

Usually, Luhan is the talkative one. Being the oldest among the guys present, he is usually the spokeperson. But today is different. She noticed that he's been quiet since rehearsals. No, scratch that, after rehearsals break. She remembers talking with him before the break, he's talkative and very jolly. She wonders what happened to him. "Maybe he's sick. Or maybe the fangirls who saw them awhile ago makes him upset." she thought as she shrug it off.

 

The recording started and everything is going smoothly until the boys appeared. Luhan kept on making mistakes and Seohyun sensed that he cannot dance comfortably. They were doing it for the 5th time and Seohyun can't help but to ask him. "Luhan oppa, are you okay?" she asked her as she put her hands on his shoulder. Luhan gulped.

 

"Is there something wrong? Are you sick?" she worriedly ask and Luhan only shook his head. "There is really something wrong, oppa. You're acting weird." she pressed as the guy looked at her and forced a smile.

 

"No. I'm fine, maybe just a bit tired." he lied. Seohyun looked at him weirdly and he just smiles.

 

"Yes noona, hyung is just tired. We've been rehearsing almost everyday so most of us are really tired. But we're not complaining." Tao helped his hyung.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter