i love you.

Of Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seohyun woke up early as usual. She'll be having a busy day and as part of her daily regimen, she'll read books first before starting her day. She glanced at the other bed beside her room and found her Hyoyeon unnie who is still in deep sleep while holding her phone. She shakes her head knowing that her unnie probably stayed so late to chat with her boyfriend as usual. She checks her phone and when she sees that there is no message, she put it back in her side table and started to flip her book. "It's still early." she thought.

 

After reading for almost 30 minutes, she stretched her arms with a yawn. These past few days, she became so busy. Fanmeetings, script reading in her new drama, performing with TTS and SNSD the following day, her first drama shooting and now she will attend the yellow carpet of the movie she dubbed with her Taeyeon unnie.

 

She stood up and did some stretching as she opens the window. She inhaled the fresh morning breeze with a smile. She's busy but she's very thankful for all of it. Suddenly, her phone rings. She took it and a big grin appears on her pretty face after seeing the caller. She went out of the room quietly to do not disturb her sleeping unnie and answers the phone while walking to their living room.

 

"Yoboseoyo?" Seohyun's sweet voice echoes the living room. She's really expecting the call as if part of her daily morning routine and  it is very evident in her voice that she's happy since he called early.

 

"Someone woke up happy." the masculine voice answers him with a chuckle and she can imagine that he is smirking.

 

"I always woke up happy." She chided with a smile. The person on the other line answers her with a deep laugh and she can't help but to also laugh.

 

"Are you sure? Or it's because you miss me so bad and hearing my voice makes you excited and happy. You're voice isn't that cheerful as always." He wittily replied earning a sweet laugh from Seohyun. Well it's true that she miss him so much. It's been a week since they last see each other.

 

"You're so full of yourself, oppa!" she replied with a chuckle."Please make me remember why do I need to always deal with your wits." Kyuhyun's laugh echoed in his room and Seohyun can only shook her head while smiling.

 

"Just be honest and tell me that you miss me so bad."  Kyuhyun told her. "I saw your interview and all I can say is you are head over heels for me." He chuckled and she frowns.

 

"What interview?" Seohyun asked him and he laughed.

 

"At your fanmeeting in SKT, you mentioned my name three times my dear. You chose me." He proudly stated. "Don't lie, baby! You love me so much that you can't help but to mention my name everywhere possible."he grinned triumphantly knowing he'll win this teasing battle with his  girlfriend. It became their habit to have a teasing battle, Kyuhyun would always win of course, but lately his girlfriend keeps on getting better that he didn't know how to win anymore.

 

"Do you think I will choose Siwon oppa? I don't want to be beaten by Sooyoung unnie." Seohyun giggled confidently. "And Minho is not in the options. I could choose him you know." Kyuhyun could only growl silently knowing that his girlfriend definitely turned the cards. He shakes his head and smiles.

 

"Ok you win. You don't need to lie anymore, honey." Out of all the things, Kyuhyun hated it if she mentions any guy or she's taking side of other guys than him. He's not jealous, he's just overprotective. That's what he believes even if it's obviously not.

 

"Who's lying?" Seohyun asked while giggling. "I will really choose Minho if he's in the choices."she added slyly.

 

"Seo Juhyun!" Kyuhyun said in his stern voice. Seohyun laughed loudly and Kyuhyun could only frown.

 

"Oppa, are you jealous of Minho?" she giggled cutely making Kyuhyun to exhale deeply.

 

"Who said i'm jealous of him?" he retorted quickly. "And can you please not mention any guy's name." he's definitely losing this battle and he can't accept it.

 

"But Minho is not just any guy out there. He's my dear bestfriend and he's your close friend." Seohyun answered him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter