Dreams come true

Of Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She didn't know why she is heading to one of SM's conference rooms. All she knows is it's their president's order. While walking, she remembers her unnies suspicion of why she is being called. They were in the middle of rehearsals when their manager told her the news.

 

"Maybe you did something wrong." Hyoyeon inquired

"Did you break some rules?"

"It's maknae so I doubt it." Taeyeon hushed Sooyoung

"Maybe paparazzi's caught you and Kyuhyun oppa together?" Yuri asked.

"Or they saw them kissing and hugging?" Sunny added

"Maybe a new project?" Jessica guessed.

"A new drama? Cf?" Yoona asked excitedly

"But why did she need to see her privately?" Taeyeon huffed while scratching her head.

"Maybe there are a lot of kissing scenes?" Sooyoung squeaked while munching her chips.

"Yah! stop being erted!" Tiffany smack Sooyoung's head.

 

Seohyun shakes her head at the thought of it while smiling. Surely, it's odd that their president wants to see her privately, but she knows that she didn't do something wrong so she goes there with a light heart. She enters the conference room with a smile, she greeted their president and some unknown people politely. She took a seat where her manager asks her to and Lee SooMan started talking.

 

"Seohyun-ssi, how are you?" he asks like a father.

 

"I'm good sir." She smiled at him sweetly while also giving a look to two men sitting opposite to her. "Rehearsals are quite tiring but we are doing good."

 

"That's good to hear." He smiled at Seohyun and started to open the folder infront of him. "You may be wondering why I asked you to meet me here." Seohyun answered him with a nod. "These two gentleman here are musical producers." He pointed the two guys and she quickly bowed at them. "They are here to give you a good news." he smiled at her like a proud father and Seohyun's heart started to pound excitedly.

 

Everything seems so fast and blurred to Seohyun. All she knows is her dream will come true. She's so excited and that will be seen on her pretty face. The two guys started to explain everything to her, good thing her manager is there because she truly can't understand everything because of happiness.

 

"Who will be my partner, Mr. President?" that's the only question she was able to ask after a fw minutes of being not on herself. Lee SooMan chuckled and looked at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter