Evil Kyu

Of Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

SNSD were in one of SM's practice room as they are rehearsing for their 2nd Japan Tour which will be held in two weeks time. At 8:30 in the evening, Jaewon, the choreographer, decided to call it a day and they will just resume tomorrow.

 

The girls plopped on the floor drinking their water and wiping their sweats. They are tired but they are still smiling and chatting happily. "Let's all eat out! I'm hungry!" Sooyoung suggested.

 

"Sorry, I'll have dinner with Krys and mom." Jessica excused.

 

"I have dinner with Nichkhun oppa, sorry!" Tiffany eyesmiled guiltily.

 

"Me too!" Yuri smiled sheepishly. "Taeyang oppa is in our meeting place already actually." she added and the rest of them nodded. They all know Yuri and Taeyeang would always see each other in his private dance studio whenever they have time.

 

"I can go." Taeyeon raised her hand. "Me too!" Sunny happily said.

 

Yoona and Hyoyeon smiled at Sooyoung because they are also sorry because they couldn't come. "Aissh, I know that look! Fine, go meet your boyfriends." Sooyoung complained while laughing. "How about you, maknae?" she then turn to look at the silent girl whose looking at her phone.

 

"I guess I can come unnie." she smiled as she put her phone on her bag.

 

"Great! Okay let's wash up now so we can eat. I'm really hungry." Sooyoung cheered and immediately stood up to go to the restroom.

 

"Aissshhh, remind me where are the foods she eating is going?" Sunny shook her head as she stood up.

 

"She's not a shikshin for nothing!" Taeyeon replied with her ahjumma laugh.

 

 

 

The girls were all done freshening up as they all walk to the parking lot together. The rest of the girls went to their own cars to go on their own dates after saying goodbye.

 

The remaining girls decided that they will just ride with their manager for they will all be heading to the dorm after dinner anyway. They were on their way to their van when somebody held Seohyun's hand.

 

"Kyaaaa!'' she screamed and her unnies were all shocked. Taeyeon is about to punch the guy while Sunny and Sooyoung were holding their bags as if they are ready to throw it to the culprit. 

 

"OHMAYGOD OPPA! Don't do that again!" Taeyeon annoyingly said as she sighed in relief.

 

"You gave us a shock!" Sooyoung added while rubbing her chest.

 

"Sorry." Kyuhyun smirked as he hold Seohyun's hand. "I know you girls are planning to eat out but can I kidnap my baby? We'll just eat and I'll head her home before midnight!" he grinned.

 

"Tsk, as if we can do anything about that!" Sunny commented and Sooyoung nodded. "So I guess it's just the three of us then." 

 

"Yah, maknae! go home before midnight okay? We have early schedule tomorrow!" Taeyeon reminded the youngest girl.

 

"Yes unnie." Seohyun replied with a smile while Kyuhyun is backhugging her.

 

"Aigoo! NO PDA PLS!" Sooyoung whined and entered the car.

 

"Just go you two!" Taeyeon said as they all entered the van and the manager patted Kyuhyun's shoulder as he enters the driver seat.

 

"Thanks hyung!" Kyuhyun uttered and the manager just waved his hand.

 

 

-----

 

 

Kyuhyun held her hand once again and lead her to his car. "Where are we going, oppa?" Seohyun asked after putting her seatbelt.

 

"My mom went home today so she cooked for us." Kyuhyun grinned.

 

"Really? she's in town today? Why didn't you tell me? I should've bought her gifts."

 

"It's a not a planned visit so don't think too much. She just told me last night that she might come. And yeah, she really came."

 

"But still... you should've told me about it so that I could atleast prepare something." she pouted like a kid. "And by the way oppa! Why are you not answering my messages since this morning? and you didn't even call me for the whole day and even last night." she exhaled loudly through her nose and Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

"I didn't? Oh maybe because I'm just busy." he answered while smirking and Seohyun noticed it.

 

"I know that smirk, Mr. Cho." she puffed her cheeks, Kyuhyun just chuckled. "Are you really not going to answer me? And how did you know that we are planning to eat outside? You didn't message me at all." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter