Practice

Of Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Oppa!!! you want this but you are not practicing! Seriously, are we practicing for a duet or practicing our mouths in eating?" Seohyun whined after seeing his boyfriend busy preparing foods and many more. It's been an hour since they were in Kyuhyun's room to practice for their upcoming duet but it seems like they will achieve nothing.

 

"Just realx, baby!" Kyuhyun answered while still fixing his television because he's planning to watch a movie. When it's done, he cheered and started to sit on his bed. "Let's watch first!" he announced while munching the chips and giving Seohyun her favorite cookies.

 

"Oppa, you requested for this."

 

"Yes, I did! Isn't it amazing?" he grinned. "We can date while they were thinking were working."

 

"Aisssh. You begged for a duet so that we can date? Really oppa... remember that we only have a few days of practice."

 

"Hey, don't be angry!" Kyuhyun stood up and backhugged her. "After the movie, we will really practice. I promise! I really want to watch this movie." his cheeky smile appeared and Seohyun sighed. "Besides, don't you like spending more time with me?"

 

"I love to! But we have work! We are here for work not to date." she reminded him. "Please be professional, oppa! We need to work." the super strict Seo Juhyun appeared again.

 

"Okay fine. Let's practice!" he sulked and started to turn off the television. 

 

After two hours of practicing nonstop, they stopped and rest for awhile. Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun who has his eyes closed and back resting on his sofa. She sighed knowing he is sulking because they didn't get to watch the movie he likes. She slowly approach him, sitting on his side which makes Kyuhyun's eyes to open.

 

"Why?" he asked flatly

 

"I'm sorry!" she said with aegyo. "I know you're mad."

 

"I'm not.'' he said while closing his eyes again.

 

"Oppaaaa~" she cutely whined

 

"Hmmm?" 

 

"Oppa!!!" 

 

"Hmmmm~"

 

"Let's watch the movie. You really want to watch it, right?"

 

"You don't want to.'' he answered, eyes still closed and his arms were crossed on his chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter