Punishment

Of Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SM artists were all busy preparing for the SMTOWN concert in Beijing. All artists were in their respective waiting rooms getting ready for tonight's show. It's been a long time since they had SMTOWN concert and they all feel excited for this. Super Junior were very excited for this is the first time that Heechul will join them in concert. 

 

Kyuhyun was sitting in their couch with Donghae and Kangin in his sides. He's browsing his phone while eating fruits quietly. "Why is that brat here?" Heechul asked after coming back to their waiting room. Donghae shrugged while Kangin smirked.

 

"Maybe he and Seobaby are not in good terms." Kangin replied with a stiffled laugh.

 

"What?!?!?" Kyuhyun flinched after hearing his girlfriend's name.

 

"Then why are you here and not in the SNSD's waiting room?" Heechul shot back. "You would always stay there and will only appear here if we are about to perfrom already." Kangin seconded with an evil smirk.

 

"It's not like that." Kyuhyun sighed. "I want to see her but I will just frustrate myself if I did." 

 

"Why?" Donghae asked as he put his phone down, his attention is now on their maknae. Kyuhyun sighed and decided to tell them what happened. That he is having a temporary punishment.

 

Heechul and Kangin burst out laughing after hearing his story. Donghae patted his shoulder and after standing up, he also laughed out loud. Kyuhyun gets annoyed and started to stand up and go out. He needs some fresh air and he will buy his favorite drink.

 

"Stupid! You know this would happen but why do you still tell them." Kyuhyun mentally curse himself. He is now on the cafeteria built next to their waiting rooms. He is looking around and he found his girl talking to their hoobaes. Male hoobaes to be exact.

 

"Oh oh!" Hyoyeon commented after seeing Kyuhyun standing at Seohyun's back. 

 

"Why unnie?" Seohyun asked, she is sitting opposite to Hyoyeon. Luhan, Kai and Kris on her side. Lay and Tao who is sitting next to Hyoyeon and Yuri bowed their head to greet their sunbae. Kai immediately looked at where Tao and Lay bowed. 

 

"Oh sunbae! Hello!" Kai greeted him politely making Kris and Luhan to turn their heads and greet Kyuhyun. Seohyun also saw him and she smiled.

 

"What are you doing here, oppa?" she asked.

 

"And you, what are you doing here, young lady?" he shot back making her shock. His tone is different and Seohyun looks at him suspiciously. "What?" Kyuhyun asked again, eyebrows knitted.

 

"Seohyun-ah! Your boyfriend is jealous!" Yuri sang. Hyoyeon elbowed her and laughed out loud. Yuri giggled while Luhan and Kris immediately moved aside as they are the ones sitting next to Seohyun.

 

Seohyun sighed and stood up. Luhan also stood up to give way to her. She thanked and smiled him sincerely making the guy blush. Kyuhyun immediately held her hand and drag her somewhere.

 

"Don't worry boys! He's really just like that. He will not eat you alive." Hyoyeon eased the boys nervousness when she saw the with mouth open especially Luhan "So let's just continue to eat? Concert will start soon!"

 

 

 

"Yah oppa!" Seohyun whined as they were in the hallway. Everyone is looking at them as they passed by, Seohyun is greeting them with a smile while Kyuhyun just drag her with a knitted eyebrow. "What's wrong with you?" she added as she tried to let go of his grip. They are now standing almost infront of SNSD and FX's waiting room. 

 

"Are you really asking why? Why are you with those boys huh?" he asked with a loud voice. "What are you doing with them and you didn't even bother to visit me in my room? And you are asking what's wrong with me? Really Seo Juhyun, I thought you're smart!'' Kyuhyun vented out his feelings.

 

Seohyun smirked seeing his reaction, she wants to laugh but she resist herself. "You are the one who's avoiding me." she retorted with a sly smile. "You didn't answer my text and you didn't go to our waiting room like you always do. Am I right?" 

 

Kyuhyun growled and Seohyun laughed. "But still what are you doing with those boys? I'm just not around and you are surrounded with boys already. And that Luhan guy! I told you I don't like him being near to you. He's obviously enchanted by you." 

 

"Can you calm down? You are overreacting, oppa!" Seohyun snapped. "First of all, I am not alone with them! Hyoyeon unnie and Yuri unnie is also there. Second, Luhan is a nice guy." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and Seohyun glared at him. "Third, we are asking them to teach us mandarin since they are Chinese." 

 

"But still..."

 

"No buts! Do you want your punishment to extend, oppa?" Seohyun threatened and he gulped. "Good boy!" she patted his head and turns around.

 

"Yah! where are you going?" Kyuhyun shouted.

 

"In our waiting room!" she answered not looking back. She entered their waiting room while giggling and Kyuhyun sighed loudly. The door in his left suddenly opens which shocked him.

 

"You got it bad!" Heechul laughed. He can't stop from laughing seeing his maknae's face. Sulli kept on g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter