Tired Baby

Of Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Describing Seohyun as tired is an understatement. She's been busy these past few months with her musical practice, snsd rehearsals and recordings, TTS promotion and etc. that her face really shows how exhausted she is. SNSD is in GuangZhou, China today for the last stop of their fanmeet. As the fanmeet ended, Seohyun sighed loudly while walking back to the dressing room. Yoona and Sooyoung linked their arms on her knowing how tired she is. 

 

The girls and their manager decided to throw a simple party at the hotel for finishing their fanmeet tour and they decided to stay at Tiffany's room so that they don't need to go out since they are all tired. Everyone was eating happily and laughing at their stories, all are joining the fun wholeheartedly except for Seohyun. She's already sleepy and her eyes are already giving up. She soon fell asleep in one corner as her unnies continues the little party. After all the girls left the room, Tiffany let Seohyun sleep in her bed since she knows how tired is she already, she even set up an alarm for Seohyun who is flying early than them tomorrow.

 

At six in the morning, Seohyun woke up with Tiffany's alarm. She's so surprised to see her unnie sleeping beside her. After realizing what happened last night, she immediately went out to go to her room to prepare for her flight. She didnt even notice her phone that she left at Tiffany's bed. 

 

"Hello?" Tiffany answered lazily. She looked at the phone and realized it wasn't hers, she stared at the caller id before speaking again. "Kyuhyun oppa~" 

 

"Ah? Who's this?" they guy asked.

 

"Tiffany. Seohyun left her phone here in my bed." she explained while looking around. "Maybe she's back in her room to get ready for her flight."

 

"She slept there?"

 

"Yes. We had a simple party last night to celebrate the end of fanmeets." she replied while sitting up. "You know we eat and drank a little and she fell asleep here so i let her sleep in my bed. She's so tired nowadays. She's like a walking zombie."

 

Kyuhyun sighed loudly hearing Tiffany's explanation. He knows very well how busy Seohyun is. They didn't even see each other for almost a month already since he had a solo debut and she's so busy in her musical rehearsals. "Do you know what time will she arrive here?" he asked hoping he can see her.

 

"Her flight is at 8:30 in the morning. maybe before 12 in the afternoon she's there?" Tiffany guessed.

 

"Alright. Thanks Fany." 

 

"Oppa!" Tiffany stopped him before hanging up.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Please take care of her very well. Treat her to a nice lunch date. You know, she's been working so hard but she really look lifeless these past few days. We know that she's good in taking care of herself but she really look like she's been pushing herself too much. You know how stubborn she is so we stopped nagging her but please scold her. Maybe she'll listen to you." Kyuhyun nodded understanding Tiffany's concern.

 

"Don't worry. I'm really planning to do so." he replied while looking at the clock. "I really need to go now Fany-ah, I need to go to SM as soon as possible so i can finish before Juhyun comes back.Thanks again."

 

"Okay, i got it oppa. Thanks. I'll give this phone to Juhyun too now."

 

~

 

Kyuhyun rushed out of SM building to go to the airport. He already told s and they all agreed to give him free two hours for that day. He also asked for his manager's help to tell to Seohyun's manager his plan. 

 

When Seohyun arrived, she is shocked when his manager led her to a different way. "Oppa, why are we going here?" she asked as she looks around.

 

"The car is here in the vip exit." her manager answered shortly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter