Cute Jealousy

Of Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seohyun was busy watching Radio Star with her unnies in their dorm. They all decided to watch it to see how their hoobaes handles their first guesting. Red Velvet is the guest of Radio Star for tonight, Seohyun already know it because her boyfriend, Kyuhyun, already told her when they filmed. 

 

"Ahhh they are so cute." Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

"I like Irene's hair." Tiffany let out a sigh. "Do you think it will look good on me?" she asked Sunny who is sitting beside her.

 

"Pink monster." Sunny teased and everyone laughed.

 

Tiffany pouted and watched again. "Wendy's voice is really good." she chirped.

 

"We have another member in the English group, Fany." Jessica said and Tiffany excitedly nods. 

 

"The maknae is really cute." Seohyun said after seeing Joy's eyesmile.

 

"She's a giant maknae too." Hyoyeon laughed.

 

"But she has a lot of aegyo." Sooyoung noticed. "She looks cute."

 

"Seohyun-ah, you are the same age as Irene right?" Yuri asked and Seohyun nodded. "She's so tiny!" she added with a laugh.

 

"Seulgi is really pretty." Yoona exclaimed. Everyone nods in agreement. "and her voice is good too." she added and Sooyoung adds "she dances well too."

 

"A total package." Taeyeon remarked and everyone agrees.

 

 

 

They all busily watch the show as they got so engrossed with the member's shyness and cuteness. When the topic about Seulgi and Kyuhyun came up, everyone went silent as they steal a glance to their maknae who is watching intently.

 

"Seulgi-ssi, how do you feel that your Kyuhyun sunbae is promoting you well?" one of the Mc's asked. The flustered girl blushed and she just smiles shyly.

 

"I'm thankful, Kyuhyun sunbaenim is really a good sunbae." she shyly answered.

 

"Woahh, she's so cute. Do you remember when Kyuhyun saw you before?" Seulgi shakes her head. 

 

"The last time i remember seeing sunbaenim is when i was in 6th grade. I was a trainee that time and Super Junior sunbaenims went to our practice room and watched us." she explained. 

 

"That long? and Kyuhyun remembered you for that long? Maybe he really likes you." one of the Mc's remarked which make Kyuhyun to blush.

 

"It's not like that..." Kyuhyun tries to explain. "When Krystal and Sulli guested here and mentions Seulgi-ssi, that's when i remember her. She trained for so long that's why she is easily remembered."

 

"Why are you sweating?" one of the co-MC's joked and fans Kyuhyun which made all of them to burst into laughter, the Red Velvet girls were also giggling. 

 

"I'm not!" Kyuhyun retorted but his face is red which earns another roar of laughter due to his actions.

 

"Why are you so pressed? Will your girlfriend be mad?" one of the MC's joked.

 

"Ehhh?" Kyuhyun answered almost immediately, his face is so red.

 

"Wait, do you have a girlfriend, Kyuhyun-ssi?" one of the MC's joked again.

 

"HIs girlfriend will get jealous of Seulgi-ssi." Seulgi was taken abak and just shakes her head while smiling. 

 

"What are you talking about?" Kyuhyun hissed. "Yah! you guys keeps on making fun of me."

 

"So do you have a girlfirend?" 

 

"What???" Kyuhyun asked with wide eyes.

 

"Do you have a girlfriend?" 

 

"N--o--ne.." he answered half heartedly. He is so flustered he didn't know what's happening anymore.

 

"Then you can date Seulgi-ssi." one of the MC's joked again.

 

"Eyy why are you like that? We're just labelmates." Kyuhyun defends himself. "right, Seulgi-ssi?" the said girl could only nod.

 

"Eyyy Kyuhyun-ssi..." the other MC's shakes their head jokingly to show their disapprovement as Kyuhyun silentlt sighed in relief.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun is now in the room she's sharing with Hyoyeon, she just finished taking a bath while her unnie is busy with her phone. When she sits on her bed as she dries her hair, she unknowingly sighed. "Yah, maknae!" Hyoyeon chirped.

 

"Yes unnie?" she asked while she continues to dry her hair. Hyoyeon just stares at her and shakes her head. "Just call him and talk to him." she adviced even if Seohyun is not saying anything to her.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Don't play innocent. I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter