Threat

Icebound

 

 

threat 

 [thret]

 

a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment or injury, in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course; menace.

 
 
 
 
 
 
A boy was running through the dark woods. He was being chased, hunted.
 
"Huff huff huff..." The boy panted as he ran and ran. He snuck a glance behind and saw the white cat that has been chasing him. Behind him, with every step the cat took, places where that cat touches freezes.
 
The boy turned back and continued running. He needs to get into a residential place soon. He knows that he would be safe once he is behind closed doors. 
 
Suddenly, showers of icicle rained down in front of the boy forming a tall ice wall. He skidded to a stop just in time to avoid getting hit by them. He gave a leap up and scaled the ice wall, before gliding down the other side effortlessly. He landed and looked back, there the white cat is, hissing at him as it chases him relentlessly.
 
The boy turned and ran as fast as his legs could carry. He was running out of breath when he tripped.
 
"!" he cussed as he fell flat on the ground. He is still weak. Too weak after being trapped for so long. He looked on ahead. He could see the city lights just right in front of him. Behind him, he hears the hissing of a cat. The cat circled him, as if mocking him that he had failed to escape.
 
The boy looked at the cat nonchalantly. He should feel fear, but he felt nothing. He backed up against the tree he tripped over. The cat snarled. An icicle spike shot towards him, stabbing his right shoulder, pinning him to the tree. The boy felt pain, but he didn't panic at all. He couldn't feel any emotions at all. The boy brainstormed on how to get away as he does not want to get trapped in ice again. The cat looked at him with an evil glint in its eye as if saying "you're trapped". 
 
An idea appeared in his mind. 
 
The boy looked at the tree roots that he tripped over. He slowly inched his left hand towards the thick root so that the cat would not notice. After connecting with it, he breathed out a spell.
 
"Insurgo"
 
The cat pounced.
 
Just before the cat touched him, the tree root snagged the cat, effectively trapping it. The cat hissed in anger. The boy used the opportunity to pull out the icicle and leaped to his feet before turning on his heels to run once more.
 
He heard a cry of angst, turning around, he saw that the cat had frozen the whole tree, before smashing it into pieces, thus escaping the snare. The cat flew after him. The boy ran. He felt even weaker after exerting his energy on a spell. He ran towards the city lights, in hopes of searching for a household that would invite him in.
 
As he reached the city, he knocked on the door of the first house that came into sight. The house looks old and creepy. The door opened revealing the dark insides of the house. It was dimly lit, and it looked dangerous. Stench of cigarettes and alcohol wafted out from within, assaulting the boy's nose. The boy looked at the tall man in front of him with his huge doe eyes.
 
"Dear kind sir, I am being chased by something dangerous. Is it okay for me to stay here for the night?" The boy asked. The man leered as he scanned the boy. The boy is in tattered clothing. The man let his gaze linger at the boy's milky thighs a little longer, before smirking.
 
"Sure, come on in." The man smirked.
 
"Thank you kind sir." The boy bowed as he rushed into the house. 
 
The man looked outside of the house, making sure that there is no one else. Just as the man was about to close the door, he heard a hiss. He looked down and saw a white cat on the floor.
 
"Shoo, go away." The man slammed the door in the cat's face. Inside the house, angry cries of the cat could be heard as he had lost his target once again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"My dear boy, what are you doing out here so late at night?" The man asked the boy as the boy took in his surroundings. 
 
"I... I just got out..." The boy said softly. The man looked confused.
 
"Got out? From?" The man asked.
 
"Somewhere." The boy replied. The boy spied a fireplace and immediately went there. He took off his tattered cloak as he tried to get warm in front of the fireplace. The tall man watched the boy as he felt lust rising in him. The boy's skin looked so tender and smooth. Milky white thighs and arms, with a slight parlor on his cheeks.
 
"Yifan? Do we have a guest?" A voice called out. The tall man turned around.
 
"Oh, this boy is seeking refuge from us for tonight Yixing." The man said slyly.
 
"Oh." The man named Yixing smiled evilly as he looked at the ethereal beauty trying to get warmed in front of the fireplace.
 
"What is your name?" Yixing asked. The boy looked up at the man with his huge doe eyes. The boy is a true beauty.
 
"My name is Do Kyungsoo." The boy replied before turning his attention back to the fireplace. Yixing turned to Yifan.
 
"Go prepare a drink for our guest." Yifan smirked, Yixing just nodded.
 
"We could sell him for a high price, but we should have our fun with him first." Yixing whispered to Yifan while Yifan nodded.
 
"I know."
 
The man named Yixing walked away into the kitchen. Yifan approached the boy named Kyungsoo.
 
"My name is Yifan, but you can call me Kris." The tall man said suavely. The boy just looks vacant and lifeless. Yifan allowed his eyes to skim through the boy's tatter clothing. He could feel his blood running south as he became thick with desires. The boy, seemed to notice. He looked up at the other man and bit his lips lightly.
 
"Dear kind sir, please stop gazing at me with such eyes. I am a virtuous person." The boy said. The man just smirked. Virtuous. Not for long.
 
"Here, have a glass of warm water." Yixing said as he walked out of the kitchen with a tall glass of water. Kyungsoo eyed the glass hungrily. He was thirsty. After all, it's been three hundred and seventy-one year since he had eaten or drank anything. Not that he know of it as he had been lost in time in the ice.
 
"Thank you for your hospitality dear kind sir. I will never forget your kindness towards a peasant like me." The boy bowed. Receiving the glass of water, he drank quickly. Yixing looked over to Yifan and smirked. Upon finishing the glass, Kyungsoo felt his head spinning.
 
"What-" before he could complete his sentence, Kyungsoo out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo stirred from his sleep as he tried to shake away the drug. He tried to get up but he found himself chained onto a bed. He tested the chains, but he couldn't break free.
 
"." Kyungsoo cursed. He did not just escape a trap just to fall into another. He felt that he was dumb. He could sense the lust of the two men had for him, but he couldn't sniff out the drug in the water they gave. He cursed himself for not saving his energy. He should have left the man in the cave to die, but instead he brought him to the surface and healed his broken leg for him.
 
"Somebody's awake and a little feisty." A voice made Kyungsoo still himself. He looked to his right and saw both men standing there.
 
"What is this?" Kyungsoo asked as he rattled the chains. The taller of the two smirked.
 
"This is how you're going to repay us for our hospitality."
 
Kyungsoo sighed. He could have easily escaped the chains, but he needs to conserve energy. He isn't sure if he could fight off the two huge looking man while being all weak. 
 
"You wait outside first. I'll call you in when I'm done with him." Yifan turned and told Yixing. Yixing took the hint in the half lidded eyes of the older man, and went out of the room. As soon as the door clicked shut, Yifan turned and walked towards the boy.
 
Kyungsoo gazed at the other man before him. Maybe he could be the one that help him break the curse. But he will need to think fast. Being the sly fox he is, he had decided that seduction before deceiving is his best way out now. He smirked. The other man should have known better.
 
"So... You like it when I'm all chained up don't you?" Kyungsoo slowly dragged up his right leg, teasingly. The other man gulped. Kris had no idea that the boy would be so willing to submit into him.
 
"But these chains are hurting me." Kyungsoo bit his lips slyly. The taller man felt blood filling up his shaft quickly. Kyungsoo wasted no time in looking deep into the other man eyes, piercing his soul. He knows that no one can ever resist his mesmerizing gaze.
 
"So why won't you release me? My dear kind sir." Kyungsoo said slowly.
 
Kris slowly walked towards the boy as he was compelled to release him.
 
"If I release you, promise that you won't run away?" Kris asked. 
 
"I promise that I won't." Kyungsoo purred. 
 
The taller man fumbled the keys out of his pocket quickly as he hurriedly unlocked the chains that are binding the smaller boy. Once released, the smaller boy rubbed his wrist, faking that he is in pain.
 
"Did it hurt you?" Kris asked in a surprisingly kind tone. Kyungsoo looked up at the taller.
 
"No, but it is going to hurt you." The smaller flipped the taller man over and quickly snapped the cuffs shut down on his wrist. Kris widened his eyes in surprise as he had no idea how the smaller boy could have so much strength.
 
"Say, dear kind sir..." Kyungsoo purred as he straddled the other man. He used his forefinger to lightly thread on Kris's strong hard jawline. Kris shuddered in his touches.
 
"Do you like me?" Kyungsoo asked, his eyes, piercing Kris through his soul again. 
 
"I-I..." Kyungsoo placed a finger on the taller's lips.
 
"I did not ask for you to speak. Just a simple nod would do." Kyungsoo said seductively, his face leaning so close to Yifan's, making Yifan shudder with excitement. Yifan nodded profusely.
 
"How much do you want me?" Kyungsoo said, slowly rubbing their body together. He peppered the other's jawline with kisses. Yifan couldn't speak. Kyungsoo captured the other's lips slowly. The other man let out an explicit moan as Kyungsoo ground him at the right spot.
 
"Do you like me enough to give me everything and anything?" Kyungsoo breathed along Yifan's lips. Yifan nodded his head quickly.
 
"Even your heart?" Kyungsoo placed a palm above Yifan's chest. Yifan closes his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the smaller's warm palm on his hard chest.
 
"Yes..." Yifan breathed out.
 
"Then give it to me." Kyungsoo plunged his hand into Yifan's chest and dug out his heart. Yifan widened his eyes before letting out his final breath. Kyungsoo savored the feeling of power for a moment as the man's soul left his body, waiting for the first heartbeat to come.
 
However, his heart is still not beating.
 
Throwing away the useless heart lazily, he stood up.
 
"What went wrong? I've did everything the seer told me..." He said in an angst whisper.
 
It doesn't matter. He will break the curse no matter what.
 
He walked out of the room to confront the other man.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Year 1764
 
An old woman stumbled into the cavern. She looked around, touching the walls of the cavern.
 
"This is the place." The woman said to her followers. The followers bowed in respect. Eleven followers to be exact. Twelve of them in all.
 
The woman walked in first. She felt a chill, but said nothing. After walking for about an hour, the coven had came to the heart of the mountain. Right in front of their eyes was a huge ice block with a boy entrapped in it.
 
"Oh dear spirit, we have came." The woman chanted.
 
"Oh dear spirit, we have came!" The followers echoed.
 
The boy in the ice opened his eyes and looked at the people before him.
 
"Who are you, what is your purpose of being here?" The boy asked telepathically. His voice, reverberated through the cavern walls melodiously.
 
"I am your most faithful follower," The woman bowed, "and I am here to release you from your eternal misery."
 
Silence.
 
"If you are ready, I shall start the ritual." The woman said.
 
Silence.
 
The spirit is ready. He is ever ready to be broken free from this curse.
 
The woman drew a pentagram around the ice block with great difficulty as her followers knelt down around it.
 
"Fire, for the passion of our heart!" The woman cried as she lit a red candle that was placed at one of the ends of the pentagram.
 
"Blessed be!" The followers chanted.
 
"Water, for the nourishment of our soul!" The woman sprinkled some holy water, that she got from a holy well, as she lit a deep ocean blue candle at another end of the pentagram.
 
"Blessed be!"
 
"Earth, for which nurtures our body!" The woman sprinkled some earth that she believed is from the birthplace of the fox spirit as she lit a green candle.
 
"Blessed be!"
 
"Air, for one our spirit goes with!" The woman lit a light pale blue candle.
 
"Blessed be!"
 
"Spirit, for which fills us as a whole..." The woman goes into a diminuendo as she lit the last white coloured candle.
 
"Blessed be..." The followers followed the dynamics of their leader.
 
"With these elements, I hereby declared the breaking of the spell. I renounce the sorcerer Kai as I hereby release the greatest spirit of all!" The woman screamed.
 
"Liberum solveret!" The woman raised her arms as lights shone out from the pentagram that was carved on the floor.
 
However, the ice did not crack. Nothing did a even a slightest dent on the ice. The spirit is not happy.
 
"Are you sure that what you are doing is right?" The spirit asked angrily. The woman did not reply. Her followers shrunk back in fear that they had angered the great spirit.
 
Suddenly, the woman's eyes lolled back. Her followers understood that she is in a trance. The woman took out an athame from her blouse.
 
"For one whence the curse shall break,
The heart of one must be given,
A heart for a heart, beating for each other,
Free at last he shall be,
But danger comes soon after,
Sacrifices would be made out of love,
For one shall live while the other in death,
None can survive while the other do..."
 
 
The woman gave out a scream as powers burst from her as she stabbed her own heart with the athame.
 
Her soul left her body after the blood prophecy is made.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back to present.
 
Outside the room, Kyungsoo pinned Yixing against the wall, his nine white tails shot out in glory behind him.
 
"W-what are you?!" Yixing said with wide eyes as he saw from the corners of his eyes that Yifan had died, with his heart strewn across the room. He looked down at the smaller boy's hands that are coated with blood. The smaller effortlessly lifted the other man and pressed him against the wall.
 
"I am your worst nightmare." Kyungsoo said softly, yet dangerously, one of his tails Yixing's face tauntingly.
 
Yixing struggled in his grasp, tears welling up. He tried to free himself, but the other boy seems to possess such strength that it made his struggling useless.
 
"Please let me go, I did nothing to harm you. I'm sorry for drugging you, but I was working under orders!" Yixing said through his tears. Kyungsoo cocked his head to the right.
 
"I guess that the emotion that I'm supposed to feel now is sympathy. But my dear kind sir, my heart doesn't allow me to feel anything in particular. It is useless to beg me for forgiveness." Kyungsoo said emotionlessly as he looked at his nails. 
 
Kyungsoo slowly lower the other guy down till his feet touch the ground. Yixing heaved a sigh of relieve for a moment, until he felt Kyungsoo's small body pressed up against his, his nine majestic tails embracing the both of them.
 
"You seemed like a kind man, thus I am terribly sorry for what is going to happen next." Kyungsoo breathed out as his face were inches apart from Yixing's face. Yixing shut his eyes close as he prepared for his heart to get ripped out by the other. However, he was surprised as his lips were met with another soft pair of lips. He opened his eyes and saw that the smaller boy is indeed kissing him, which left him confused. He quickly kissed the other back, tilting his head, allowing more entrance for the other.
 
"Yes, that's it. It will be painless death for you." Kyungsoo said telepathically. Yixing savored the moment. But he felt himself growing weak.
 
His arms felt like jelly as he tried to hold onto Kyungsoo for support, but he couldn't. Kyungsoo kissed and on Yixing's lips hard. Yixing felt something leaving his body.
 
"I'm sorry." 
 
That's all Yixing heard. The last thing he saw before darkness took him forever is the angelic creature in front of him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo his lips. He flicked the other man's lifeless body away lazily with one of his tails. He felt energized. The other man had been vital and strong, thus his life force truly fed Kyungsoo well. Kyungsoo did not want to steal other's life force from them. But he is desperate. Desperate for energy. He felt that he should feel at least a tinge of remorse, but his heart doesn't allow him to.
 
BANG!
 
The door slammed opened. The white cat stood outside, slowly tested its feet, trying to make its way into the room. Kyungsoo just stood there, contemplating his escape route. He had forgotten the main problem. With the occupants of the house dead, it would mean that any supernatural entity would be able to enter the house without being invited in.
 
The cat, sensing that the other is planning and escape route, stomped its feet, coating everything with ice. Kyungsoo tried to hold out his aura so as to prevent the ice from getting to him, but the cat smiled, as if mocking his futile attempt.
 
Kyungsoo felt that maybe it is fate that he would get frozen again.
 
Just as he was about to give up, a miracle happened.
 
"Argentum gehénnam!"
 
A silver fireball hit the cat, causing it to burst into flame. The cat shrieked as it slowly melted in the flames. 
 
Kyungsoo shot opened his eyes as he looked at his savior before him. It is a doe eyed boy. The boy huffed and huffed as he felt exhausted from the huge spell.
 
"Who are you?" Kyungsoo asked as he slowly stepped past the cat's writhing form towards the other boy.
 
"M-my name is Luhan..." The other boy said shyly. Kyungsoo looked at him.
 
"Why did you save me?" Kyungsoo asked as he tilted the other boy's head towards him. The boy looked excited.
 
"It is because I have been looking for you for years Kyungsoo sunbaenim!" Luhan squeaked. He smiled at Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo just looked at him vacantly. He is sensing another spirit.
 
"It's okay, I know why you are acting like that. It is because of Kai. Don't worry, we will find a way to break the curse for you." Luhan said. 
 
"It's useless. There is no way to break the curse. I've did what the seer told me to. The man inside said he's willing to give me his heart, but when I dug it out, I feel nothing. No heartbeat, no nothing." Kyungsoo said almost desperately. Luhan scratched his head.
 
"Sorcerers and their annoying spells. So many loopholes, so many ingredients, so many sacrifices, so many people to kill." Luhan said softly.
 
Luhan looked over Kyungsoo's shoulder and saw that the cat is regenerating. High speed regeneration, one of the irritating things that sorcerers often gift their spells with in order to make sure that their spells work effectively.
 
"Lets run first." Kyungsoo said. Luhan nodded. 
 
The pair fled from the scene into the dark night.
 
.....
 
.....
 
.....
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
A Cup of Sunshine
 
So many questions, so little answers. Aren't you curious of what Luhan is? Hehehehe all will be answered in time~ I have just woven a complicated spiderweb that I felt that I'm kinda stuck in it too ;A;
 
Many of you are saying that this story is very different from other stories that you've had read, so... Is it a good or a bad thing? D: 
 
So...I've tried making a poster and failed again (._.  )
 
Anyway, sorry for all the grammatical/vocabulary errors!! I love you all readers and subscribers HEHEHEHEHE <3 till next time~ PEACE OUT! (^w^)¥
 
P.S.: I've wrote a BaekSoo oneshot "Tease" it's fluff and rated M by AFF due to language used -.- anyway, do read it if you're interested!