Revelation

Icebound
 
 

rev·e·la·tion  

 

[rev-uh-ley-shuhn]

 

 

something striking revealed or disclosed, as of something not before realized

 

 
 
"Well, that was quite a show." 
 
Chanyeol said as he stood behind Jongin who was studying an old grimoire before him.
 
Jongin shrugged. "A little dramatic for my taste if you've asked me."
 
Chanyeol walked up to Jongin. "So what are we gonna do next?"
 
"I don't know." Jongin said nonchalantly, "I supposed, we turn them against each other, and wait for the next scene to unfold."
 
Chanyeol sighed. "I just hope that Baekhyun doesn't get hurt."
 
"He won't." Jongin said.
 
Chanyeol glances at the door. He knows that Baekhyun is lying behind it, crying his heart out.
 
"Are you sure that it was enough to turn them against each other?" Chanyeol asked.
 
Jongin smirked as he snapped the grimoire shut.
 
"But of course, love is a dangerous thing." He says as he let the grimoire fall to the altar.
 
"Love makes anyone an easy target for the predators."
 
 
Somehow Jongin's words sent chills down Chanyeol's spine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan pushed Sehun's arm off his body lightly as he made his way down from the bed.
 
He winced from the injuries as his wounds have yet to fully heal. Staring at the mirror, he was horrified by the lesions that marred his skin. He clutches his fist tightly as he recalled the boy.
 
The boy with the daggers.
 
The boy was tall. His shoulders, broad and stable. Ears of a fey, eyes sharp as an eagle. The way his arms flexes before he swing those vile daggers at him makes Luhan shudder. Then he remembered the torturing burn that came as the daggers came into contact with his body. A type of burn that he has never felt before. Who exactly is he?
 
Shaking his head to clear his mind, he began inspecting the room he is in now. 
 
Sehun has a table filled with stuffs for his supernatural research. He has a kitchen, a toilet, a shelf of books and also a wardrobe for his clothes. Luhan spied a balcony outside Sehun's room, and began walking towards it. Sitting down crossed legged, he began meditating as he breathed in the warm air of the afternoon. He felt the afternoon sun, hot and warm against his skin. He bound himself to the sun as he rose with it, the power flowing through his body, mending his broken body.
 
"Hey, is everything alright?" 
 
A voice jolted him from his deep concentration.
 
"Yeah, everything is fine." Luhan said as he stood up and inspected his body again, and sure enough, his wounds were healed.
 
Sehun smiled. "You looked better today."
 
"I am a slow healer as I am not an immortal yet." Luhan said, looking down on his palm, trying to envision is next moves.
 
"We have to find him." Luhan said.
 
Sehun shuffled awkwardly behind him. "And how are you going to do that?"
 
Luhan walked back into the shade. The wooden tiled floor of Sehun's apartment felt cool against his body as he is still sizzling from the magic of the sun. He began fumbling around Sehun's table, searching for any available magical tools that he could possibly use. 
 
"Let's go scrying." Luhan said as he plucked out a ruby pendant from Sehun's stuffs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you feeling better today?"
 
Baekhyun sat up at the rich velvety voice.
 
"Yeah." Baekhyun croaked.  His voice was raspy as he had not spoke for the whole day. His eyes, puffy and red from crying. His body sore from lying down on the hard mattress. He almost looks pathetic, but lucky for him, he still looks okay.
 
At least he fared better than Kyungsoo who is locked up in another room.
 
"Can I go home?" Baekhyun asked softly.
 
Jongin looked at Baekhyun, Baekhyun was giving a slight pout. The sadness in his eyes, Jongin just couldn't stand those looks. For years, since his father died, he had pushed out all the feelings of sadness so that he would not be affected by it. And now, this boy before him.
 
"Please? It's not like you needed me anymore." Baekhyun asked again, louder this time.
 
Jongin sighed. "Alright, you can go home. But if anything comes up, do tell me."
 
Baekhyun stood up and gave Jongin a brief hug.
 
"It's okay, I will be alright." Baekhyun whispered before letting Jongin go. "Just... If you plan on killing him, can I ask for you to make it quick and painless?"
 
Jongin stared at Baekhyun dumbfounded. "Sure, if that is your last request."
 
Baekhyun nodded numbly.
 
"I'll send you home then." Jongin said, before mumbling in a language that Baekhyun didn't understood. Lights surrounded him, and in a flash, he was no longer in the dark room.
 
He is outside his house.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"This spot is alright."
 
Luhan said as he knelt down on the grassy ground in the middle of the clearing. Sehun set down his bag pack as he looked around. Earlier, Luhan had ask Sehun to bring him to a place in the wilderness where no one would disturb them as Luhan needs to get back in touch with the nature to amplify his powers.
 
And now, here they are, at the edge of the town, on a hill overlooking the town, hidden away by trees.
 
"Pass me the salt." Luhan said, and Sehun took out a ceramic jar from his bag and passed it to Luhan. Unscrewing the cap, Luhan grabbed a bunch of salt and began sprinkling a circle around him. He hummed as he drew a pentagram with the salt within the circle. 
 
After the circle is closed, Luhan reached into his pocket to pull out the red jewel. He whispered to it and allowed it to levitate out of his hands into the air, up into a tree where it could catch the sunlight.
 
"Dear God of the Sun, lend me your powers." Luhan chanted.
 
On top of the tree, the red jewel began lighting up, and it shot down a beam of ray into Luhan's magic circle.
 
"Find Kyungsoo."
 
The wind began picking up speed around the deer spirit as it began it's work.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun unlocked the door to his house slowly.
 
He opened it and he was met with a clean living room. Then, he walked over to his couch and sat down. The couch, the very same which he shared with Kyungsoo just a few nights ago, laying there, watching movies, kissing and laughing. He the leather, remembering the first time where he and Kyungsoo actually met was here, where he woke up to Kyungsoo's huge bug eyes boring into his soul.
 
Emptiness begins to set into his pits as he realizes that Kyungsoo is gone.
 
Gone from his life, then and forever.
 
The past few months with Kyungsoo has been fun. He had learnt a lot from him. 
 
But one of the most valuable lessons Baekhyun learnt, was to not trust anybody easily.
 
Crying out in angst, Baekhyun kicked his coffee table. A cup toppled from it, and Baekhyun realized that it was a couple mug that Kyungsoo made for him a few weeks back. Picking it up, Baekhyun flung it across the room, smashing into the yellow walls of the living room, causing it to break into little pieces.
 
Slowly, Baekhyun moved up to his room. 
 
Entering his room, Baekhyun walked over to his table. On the wall, there stuck a Polaroid photo of him and Kyungsoo when they went to Everland together for the first time on Kyungsoo's birthday. That was when Baekhyun realizes that Kyungsoo had lied about his age back then.
 
Taking down the photo, he slammed it face down onto his table.
 
He then, fell face flat onto his bed. The bed still smells of Kyungsoo. That hauntingly sweet, balsamic scent of vanilla, how can Baekhyun ever forget a smell like that? Baekhyun remembers vividly being deflowered by Kyungsoo on this very bed, where he thought that Kyungsoo was beautiful with his skin flushed, and hair messy from the encounter. That night was indeed a magical night for Baekhyun.
 
Screaming, Baekhyun began tearing at the sheets with his bare hands, until they were nothing but shreds. He cried silently as he punched the bed, over and over again. 
 
Part of him still loves Kyungsoo, and he hates himself for it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo snapped right up as he felt the cage to his penitentiary shook as if something heavy is weighing it down.
 
He stood up slowly as an impact came again.
 
 
BLAM!
 
 
One last shock came, and he heard a sound as if something broke.
 
And then, pain hit him hard.
 
"Argh!" Kyungsoo screamed as he doubled over in pain. He gripped onto the ground, trying to get a hold on himself, but the force is penetrating through his mind like a dangerous vortex, perforating into his brain like spikes, stabbing right into his core.
 
"Kyungsoo! Can you hear me?" 
 
Luhan's voice came in loud and clear. Kyungsoo was momentarily stunned as he tried to recover from his trauma.
 
"L-luhan? Are you real?" Kyungsoo whispered.
 
"Yes I am! I am so glad! We don't have much time, so let's hurry." Luhan said.
 
Kyungsoo felt tears rising. 
 
"I will save you." 
 
Kyungsoo almost laughed at the irony. Another telepath trying to save him from being slaughtered. 
 
"But how?" Kyungsoo said weakly.
 
His limbs felt weak, he is starving. Although he could not die from starvation because he is an immortal, he could still feel the hunger, seeping through his body, slowing him down.
 
"I will channel you with magic, just repeated after me and say what I say." Luhan said urgently, "we have to finish this quick and break you out from within the spell. I have broke through the first defenses of the curse, so it should be easy for you to break free from the inside."
 
"Okay..." Kyungsoo said.
 
"Dear God of Sun, channel this beast from the moon with your magic, save your sister's child, bring him back, up hand him!" Luhan chanted, and Kyungsoo repeated after him.
 
Tremors begin as the cage rattled. Kyungsoo felt hopeful again.
 
Waves of energy seeped out of his skin as they crawled to the ice at the edge, melting it slowly. The tremors grew and the jail shook so hard as if that it is going to break anytime soon.
 
However, just as sudden as it came, the tremors stopped, and the boundaries began mending once more.
 
Kyungsoo felt an excruciating pain shoot up his central nervous system.
 
"No!-"
 
He heard Luhan shrieked, before he out once more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You've let the Radiant One go?"
 
Kai said, furious. Jongin looked up at him.
 
"We have no more use of him, so why can't I?" Jongin replied in defiance.
 
Kai felt anger rush through him.
 
"You idiot, he is a Radiant One-"
 
Just before he completed his sentences, the both of them felt a spear of energy hit right through the altar room, into the cellar. The very same cellar where the fox spirit is being kept. Jongin's eyes widened.
 
"What-"
 
Then, two more spikes of magical energy came raining down, destroying the magical barrier, causing the whole building to shake. Kai's eyes widened as he felt ancient magic building up underneath him. Jongin watched Kai in disbelief as he tried to balance himself.
 
"Someone is channeling the Sun, it is dangerous and reckless magic, yet nonetheless powerful." Kai said.
 
Jongin gaped. "You can channel the Sun?!"
 
"Yes! Someone must be trying to help the fox escape!" Kai shouted at Jongin. Jongin immediately leaped to action. He snatched the grimoire from the table and started mumbling a counter spell.
 
Kai held Jongin's hand and began chanting together with him. His talisman grew dark purple on his finger as ancient magic flitted about in the room. From a distant, Jongin could here the dark spirits aiding them with their powers, channeling them both with dark magic to counter the ancient and powerful ones.
 
The pair kept chanting until they felt the tremors stopped. 
 
Jongin opened an eye to look at Kai, and Kai murmured a spell. 
 
"Exactus"
 
Jongin heard a zip sound, meaning that the seal is back on the cage in the cellar.
 
"What was that?" Jongin asked, Kai just smirked.
 
"It must be the deer spirit trying to save his friend." Kai said. "But he stopped the spell before the fox could break through because the sun has started setting."
 
Jongin rolled his eyes. "What a pathetic attempt."
 
Kai studied Jongin's face, and Jongin met his eyes. The both of them shared a moment of understanding.
 
"Let's kill him off, one less problem." Kai said.
 
Jongin nodded. "I agree."
 
Laughing, the both of them began a dark spell, and somewhere out on a mountain top, a dark summoning circle began carving itself onto its rocky cliff side; an orthogonal with four dark symbols on each side, allowing access of the unholy beings from the other side to come through.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh my god!" 
 
Sehun shrieked as he went over to help Luhan up. Luhan's nose was bleeding profusely as his limbs went limp. His eyes lolled back, and his skin felt feverish against Sehun's cool ones.
 
"Luhan!" Sehun shouted, shaking the other lightly.
 
"The sun sets at the wrong timing!" Luhan started crying out of a sudden. "And I wasn't strong enough."
 
Sehun hugged Luhan tightly as he his back in comforting circles, trying to calm the other down. "It's okay, hush. You've did your best. We can always try again."
 
"I-I..." Luhan said out weakly, then suddenly, his body tensed up. Sehun noticed the sudden tension.
 
"What's wrong?" Sehun asked. Luhan's eyes widened as he struggled to push himself up.
 
"Something's coming. I am sensing a large scale summoning." Luhan said with his eyes searching the woods.
 
"What-?"
 
Then, a large wing came into sight, a huge flock of ravens came raining down from the sky, hitting the ground and melting into black matter, before melding together to form a huge black coloured beast. It has a skull for the head, with two protruding horns, hollowed eyes, long sharp claws for hands, and powerful talons for feet. The creature swung it's sharp vicious tail around, smashing trees down.
 
Sehun's eyes widened as he stepped backwards slowly. "W-what is that?" Sehun stuttered
 
"Demon," Luhan whispered before turning around, "run!" He shouted.
 
The pair began running through the winding road, heading down the hill. The ground shook as the creature chased after them, howling and snipping at their legs. Luhan threw random spells behind him, screaming every single offensive magic he had learnt at the demon, but none of them seems to have any effects on it.
 
Suddenly, Luhan skidded to a stop and raised both his palms, facing the sky.
 
"Sanctum Gladium!" He shouted. A streak of white light gathered to form a long sword of light. The sword, holy and mighty in his arms, as he swung it down, slicing the demon neatly into half. Sehun stopped running to watch as the demon fell, howling in pain.
 
"Why are you stopping? Continue running!" Luhan panted as he pushed Sehun forward. Slowly, behind them, the two halves of the demon began joining up together again, becoming an even more enraged beast than it already was.
 
The demon reached out and slashed at Luhan, carving three long claw-like mark into his skin. Luhan screamed in pain as he stumbled and fell, rolling down the green grassy hill. He only came to a stop when his back hits a huge rock.
 
In front of him, the demon jumped down from his elevation, and growled at him. The stench of sulfur emitted from the demon was too much for Luhan; it was suffocating him to the point where he could no longer fight back.
 
Coughing, he put up an arm weakly and mumbled a feeble attempt of a protection charm. The demon hit down, and broke the barrier. It sneered as its tail lashed out, whipping Luhan, stinging him with its paralytic venom.
 
"I'm sorry." Luhan whispered as he thought about Kyungsoo. 
 
Sehun, he just prays that Sehun is safe, that the demon is only after him and no one else. He smiled, thinking about that kid. The kid that always forces him to have bubble tea with him. The kid that saved him from the dagger boy. The kid that took care of him when he was injured.
 
He shook his head. "Why am I thinking about him even when I'm dying?" Luhan whispered. Before him, the demon sensed its victory, and sneered at the fallen deer spirit, towering him in glee. Luhan glances up weakly.
 
As the demon raised it's claws ready to strike again, Luhan closed his eyes waiting for an end to come.
 
 
 
 
Then...
 
 
 
"Nibelung Velesti!"
 
 
 
In beam of light rained down from the sky, so bright that Luhan could see it behind his closed lids. He opened his eyes to see a spear gutting out from the demon's heart, impaling him as white light surrounds them. Three other spears had stabbed itself into the demon's arms and legs, trapping it, and a pair of white wings surrounded the demon, groaning as it slowly disintegrates. His eyes widened even more when three shadows came into sight from the light.
 
 
 
 
"Damn it Taeyeon, who gave you the permission to kill it with the Nibelung?! It was MY prey, I had my arrows slung and aimed at it already!"
 
"Yea, Taeng! You idiot, I've stored so much energy for the Sterovka de Etha already, and you just stole my meat from me right in front of my eyes!"
 
"Shut up, Jessica, you've already killed two other demons on our way here. Besides, you can't blame me for being faster than you, bleahhhh. And Tiffany, I had already allowed you to destroy the summoning circle by the cliff, didn't I? Damn it, why must Freya pair me up with you two?!"
 
 
 
 
Luhan blinked his eyes twice as he watched the three women bickering before him. None of them seems to have noticed his presence. The woman named Taeyeon plucked the spear out of the demon and the demon turned into dust. Then, the spear transformed in her hand, becoming a pair of twinned swords.
 
Beside her, there stood another woman with a pair of orbed gloves, and in her hand, a huge ball of dangerous and pure holy magic floated on her palm, while she had another hand on her hips. On the other side, screaming in a high pitched Barbie voice was another lady, with a bow and three white coloured arrows with light blue arrowheads, already slung and ready to shoot.
 
The three of them wore a full set of armor and an ancient Vikings helmet with two wings by the sides. Their outfit made the three of them look ancient, but beautiful nonetheless, with their long, straight, flowing hair. Their facial features looks young, and their height, short. Without the armor and weapons, Luhan was sure that the three of them could easily pass off as high schoolers.
 
 
 
"Who in the Odin's Midgard gave you the permission to kill it?! It was MINE! I had it by my jaws!" The woman with the orbed gloves exclaimed, as she slammed the ball of energy down to the ground, causing an explosion, rocking the entire hill.
 
"I've already had my arrows up! Ugh! This is so frustrating! Now I understand why Loki adores you!" The other woman let her arrows fly, hitting a tree about a mile away, splitting it into half.
 
"Stop whining! I've killed it already-"
 
 
 
 
Luhan gasped when one of the woman finally noticed him.
 
 
"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" The woman with the twinned swords approached him.
 
"Oh deary me! He is injured!" The woman with the bow exclaimed dramatically.
 
The woman with the orbed gloves rushed to his side. "Don't worry! The healer Tiffany is here to save the day!" She squealed as she laid her palms on Luhan's abdomen. Light began to wrapped around him, and Luhan felt a warmth that he has never felt before. He could feel an icy pulling feeling on his wounds as it closed shut. Then, the light dissipated.
 
"All better!" The orbed-gloves woman shrieked.
 
"Who gave you the rights to heal him?! I've had my potions out already!"
 
BOOM. A bolt of lightning painted the sky.
 
"OH YEAH?! IS YOUR POTION STRONGER THAN MY POWERS?!"
 
BOOM. Another lightning hits the ground.
 
"Guys, stop fighting, or there will be a thunderstorm already!"
 
BOOM.
 
"Shut up Taeng! You're not our leader!"
 
"Oh yeah?! Who was the one that was born first? ME!"
 
"Shut up Tiffany! Your healing powers are nothing compared to Freya's!"
 
BOOM BOOM BOOM! A series of lightning rained down.
 
 
 
Luhan watched, amused, before letting out a soft cough.
 
And almost immediately, all three pairs of eyes shot and glared at him.
 
"H-hi, but may I know who are you guys?" Luhan said awkwardly.
 
The three women gave a sickeningly sweet smile as they moved to stand in a straight row and struck a pose.
 
"Well, this is Tiffany."
 
The woman with the orbed-gloves waved and smile a beautiful eye smile.
 
"This is Jessica." 
 
The woman with the bow waved awkwardly as she squealed yet again.
 
"And I am Taeyeon, their leader-"
 
"Who died and made you our leader?!"
 
"Yeah?! Who said that you are our leader?!"
 
Luhan chuckled lightly at the three emotionally unstable women.
 
"And we are the Death Goddess Trio." Taeyeon finishes. Beside her, Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away and blasted a ball of energy at her, causing her to fly about ten feet away. Taeyeon screamed as she hit the ground, causing another few lightning bolts to flash across the sky.
 
"We are Valkyries." Tiffany chirped.
 
Luhan gawked at them. Jessica walked up to Tiffany and slung an arm around her before yelling.
 
"The Three Half-Sisters of Valhalla!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I've brought you food."
 
Chanyeol called out as he walked into the cellar. He knew that Kyungsoo is weakened greatly as the sorcerers have been starving him, forcing him to break. And he also knows that no matter what tricks they pull, the fox will never break.
 
Also, he felt bad for the fox.
 
Kyungsoo glances up briefly and eyed the food in Chanyeol's tray. He looks skeptical.
 
"I bet that it is laced with your venomous blood." Kyungsoo bit out spitefully.
 
Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "I am not so low to that extent." He said as he slide the tray into the cage. Kyungsoo eyed the bread on the tray for a moment, before plucking out a small piece of it. Inspecting it and making sure that it doesn't burns his skin on contact, he popped it into his mouth and chewed.
 
Kyungsoo ate in silence while Chanyeol just sat beside him, watching him intently.
 
"You are really beautiful." Chanyeol commented. Kyungsoo scoffed.
 
"That's what everyone tells me, before they try to kill me."
 
Kyungsoo looked up from the food and stared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol studied the other. He was sincere when he said that Kyungsoo looks beautiful, because even in his ramshackle state, he still looks gorgeous.
 
"Why are you so kind to me?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
"I'm doing this for Baekhyun. He is the one I love." Chanyeol grunted, breaking the gaze.
 
Kyungsoo let out a soft chuckle. 
 
"Love. Such a twisted thing. What you felt for him isn't love. Love is not true unless it is being reciprocated." Kyungsoo laughed, throwing the half eaten bread back onto the tray, before sliding the tray out for Chanyeol to collect.
 
"You know nothing about love, fox. You don't even have a heart."
 
"You don't know the first thing about me."
 
Kyungsoo stood up and looked at the other. And suddenly, Kyungsoo felt sympathetic towards the taller. The both of them, trapped in this cruel and twisted play, with their strings attached to the puppeteers, steering them against their will, and being thrown away after the scene is done.
 
Pathetic.
 
"You should be careful when you strikes a deal with the sorcerers. They tends to act like a double-edged knife." Kyungsoo said softly, "they may stab you in the back when you least expect them to."
 
"I'll be careful when it comes to that." Chanyeol said before heading out of the cellar.
 
He slowly closes the door behind him and pondered upon Kyungsoo's words. What if Kyungsoo is right? What if the sorcerers are making use of him, just like how they made use of Baekhyun and Kyungsoo? 
 
Slowly, Chanyeol began ascending the flight of stairs up to the main landing.
 
He passed by the many rooms in the house, and made his way to the kitchen to drop off the tray. And just as he walked past the corridor leading to the kitchen, he heard two voices debating with one and other. He stopped in his tracks as he listened in.
 
"No, we should not kill him tonight."
 
"But what if someone out there tries to release him again? He will slaughter us all!"
 
Chanyeol frowned as he tuned into their conversation.
 
"There is no other out there for him right now. The deer spirit should be crushed by the demons by now."
 
Chanyeol's eyes widened. The deer spirit died? Damn, he liked the guy.
 
"Then when should we kill him?"
 
Chanyeol shivered as he stood outside the room. He knows that eavesdropping is wrong, but he couldn't help himself but to listen in to the plan. It seems like Kai and Jongin are cooking something evil without him, and he would like to know why.
 
"We shall do it by Wind Moon which is tomorrow. Sacrifice his soul to the dark lord so as to ensure our everlasting power to run through for the next few generations." Chanyeol felt uneasy, hearing that the sorcerers are planning on sacrificing the poor fox spirit.
 
"The Radiant One?"
 
Chanyeol froze. They are talking about Baekhyun.
 
"Ah, yes. We should probably kill him soon, before we go through with the sacrificial ritual of the fox, so as to avoid complications. Tonight, if possible."
 
Chanyeol felt his limbs grew weak. The tray in his arms trembled. 
 
"But we would need the blood of the Poisoned One in order to kill the Radiant One, or else we would die too. Only the blood of the ubuthi is strong enough to keep the holy spirits away. How do we ensure that he cooperates with us? He will never ever turn against the boy." A voice said in a frustrated whisper. Chanyeol gulped as he waited for the reply of the other.
 
"If it comes to that, then we will take his blood from him by force."
 
Slowly, his arms slackened, and the tray tilted, causing the plate and the utensils to slip from it. Chanyeol tried to catch it before it hits the ground, but he was too late.
 
 
 
CLANNNG!
 
 
 
The loud sound of utensils hitting the ground reverberated through the silent corridor.
 
 
"Who's there?" Jongin's authoritative voice called out.
 
 
 
That was when Chanyeol felt blood drained from his face.
 
 
 
.....
 
.....
 
.....
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
A Cup of Sunshine
 
NEXT LEVEL, NEW CHARACTERS UNLOCK!
 
MEHEHEHEHE I've hinted about the Valkyries a few chapters back, didn't i? :3
 
Oh deary me, cliffhanger ending. Tsk tsk tsk.
 
What is Chanyeol gonna do next?
 
Stay tune to find out.
 
Okay I sounded like some Disney channel there.
 
Anyway, I have created a twitter account like finally! It is @the_ssunshine
 
Y'all can follow it if you want ^^
 
Also, school started already, meaning........I'm going back on semi-hiatus mode
 
I will still try to update, as Icebound is coming to an end already >_<
 
I'm sorry for all the mistakes you may find here, I'll try my best to update soon.
 
Love y'all~ bbuing bbuing
 
Till next update
 
PEACE OUT ^~^v