"Reality is reality." -Sehun-

The Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayun open her eyes.Looking at her window.Searching Sehun,who always wait for her and walked to school together.But it's Chen,not Sehun.Nayun take her shower and walked downstairs.She walked out from her house and wear her sneakers."Nayun!"Chen called her name as he saw Nayun were wearing her sneakers.

"Chen."Nayun go to Chen and hugged him."Did you sleep well last night?"Chen asked."Mm.Very well."Nayun replied cutely."By the way,how did you know that I'm always go to school at this time?"Nayun ask curiously."Sehun told me."Nayun widened her eyes as she heard that.She decided to meet with Sehun at school."Chen,can I talk with Sehun for a while when we reached school?"Nayun asked and Chen nodded.

Then,they arrived at their school.They walked to class together and put their bag on their seat.Nayun went to look for Sehun and there he is.Watching something at the window.Nayun walked towards him and tapped his back."Sehun."Nayun called and Sehun turned his back and saw Nayun and then,Sehun just say "Hi." with a big smile on his face.

Not like before,if he met Nayun,he will kiss Nayun's cheeks or hugged each other.But this time it's different.He act like nothing happened."You're here already."Sehun said and pushed Nayun's shoulder,not so hard."Sehun-ah,are you okay?"Nayun asked and look down."Of course.I'm just okay."Sehun answered it and laughed a little.

"Are you no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter