We're Two Not Three.

The Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pretty girl and a handsome guy.Walking together.Holding hands.Drinking bubble tea."Nayun-ah,can we share your bubble tea?"At first she was not into Sehun's aegyo."Ayyyyy~~Nayun-ah~~"Sehun pokes Nayun's arms.Nayun just hand the bubble tea to Sehun.He take it happily."Nayun-ah,should we buy some exercise book?"Sehun asked.Nayun nodded in agreement.

Sehun dragged Nayun to the stationery store and take the books.Sehun take two and about to walk to the counter.But Nayun stopped him and put one more book."What?"Sehun asked with a question at his face."It's for Chen."She told Sehun."Ahhh~~he is now your seatmate right?It means you didn't need me anymore."Sehun pouts."Aigoo,aigooo.Our Sehun is sulking.No,I am always here for you."

Sehun smile a little bit.Nayun dragged him to the counter and pay it and went out from the stationery store.The two of them were sharing bubble tea.They ended up meeting with Kai,Baekhyun and Chen.Who were also their classmate."Sharing bubble tea.Woot woot."Kai teased them.But they was like "Yes.We are.Any problem?".

"Oh Chen,I'm bought this exercise book for you.Tomorrow morning at school,I'll give you."Chen thanked her."Nayun."Chen called her."Can you help me something?"Nayun nodded."Please write my name too on the book."Nayun and Chen laughed happily.Then Kai,Baekhyun and Chen leave Nayun and Sehun.

Nayun look at Sehun again."Oh,you're making it again.Are you sulking,right?"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter