Special Friends

The Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a bright day to drink bubble tea with her guy friends.Nayun,who is sitting on a chair,looking out.Finding Sehun through the glass beside her.Her eyes running wild finding Sehun."Where is him actually?"She mutters out.

"Nayun-ah~!"A familiar guy voice calling her.She turned her body to see who is it."Sehun!"Nayun stood up and Sehun hugged her.Nayun and Sehun always hugged each other,holding hands,walk closely.So they won't feel anything.Even people at their school calling they're lover.They didn't mind that words.

Nayun break the hug."Late,late,late!"Nayun slap Sehun's back for three times.Sehun hissed and showed his aegyo."Sorry,sorry,sorry."Sehun poked Nayun's back.They both sit at their seat and drinking bubble tea that were ordered by Nayun.

Then Sehun pulled out a white rose from his back.Which was Nayun's favourite."Is it for me?"Sehun nodded and hand it to her.Then Nayun smell the rose."Mmm.So sweet-smelling.Thank you,special friend."Nayun thanked him and pinched his cheeks."Special."Sehun accidently repeat Nayun's words.

"Why with special?"Nayun ask and furrowed her eyebrows.Sehun widened his eyes.He didn't noticed that Nayun could heard his words.Sehun just shake his head and keep saying "Nothing"

Nayun just slap Sehun's back again and again.

Then the two of them walk into the mall for a while.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter