Together Forever

The Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom,can you read a storybook for me?"Their son ask.Nayun and Chen had married for a year and they have one little cute prince named Kim Jong In.He's only 5."Okay,i'll.But you have to sleep after this."Jong In nodded happily.Nayun walked to the shelf and take a storybook to read with Jong In.Then she started to read it to Jong In.

Jong In fell asleep after Nayun done reading the storybook.Nayun pulled the blanket and it fully covers Jong In's body.Then,Nayun bent down to Jong In and kiss Jong In's forehead.Nayun smile and walk away."Honey,come here."Chen called Nayun as he saw Nayun walked out from Jong In's room.Nayun walked towards him and Chen grabbed her hand and pulled it,which make Nayun fell beside him on the couch.

Nayun just hit Chen's chest lightly."I'm so happy we're still together."Chen said and wrapped his hand around Nayun's waist.Nayun just smiled at Chen's words."I love you.Very much."Nayun said and Chen can't endure it and kiss Nayun on the lips.Nayun replied the kiss softly.Then Chen's hands making their way to Nayun's nightwear.

"Mom..Oh no."Jong In walked out from his room,rubbing his eyes,and saw his parents was kissing."I'll go back."Jong In walked in back into his room.Nayun and Chen just chuckled at their prince's expression.

I LOVE YOU VERY M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter