Sehunnie want a hug.

The Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're so good at this.Come teach me at my house."Chen punched Nayun's shoulder gently.While Sehun is going to teach his hyungs.But Sehun's eyes nailed at Nayun and Chen."You're good at joking,Chen."Nayun said while looking at Sehun.Then she mouthed at Sehun."Let's go eating with your hyungs after this."

Sehun just nodded and smile."Aisshh,you punk!You didn't tell me yet how to solve this!"Kai who were sitting beside Sehun,told Sehun angrily."Aisshh,this guy must not pay any attention at class.Look this."Sehun mumbling and teach Kai.

-2 Hours- Class End.

All the pupils in the class walked out from the class."Sehun!Let's go!"Nayun shouted happily.Then Sehun's hyungs and Nayun,including Sehun walked out from the school area."Let's go eat something good."Chanyeol,the happy virus instructed.All of them eating at a restaurant.It's Nayun and Sehun who treated them.

"Waahhh.Thank you very much,Nayun."Tao thanked Nayun."Tcchh,Only her?"Sehun glaring at Tao."Thank you."All of them laughed as Tao thanked Sehun and imitate Sehun's pokerface.Then Suho and Kris whispering each other."Yahh!You guys have to treats me too later."Sehun turned his body to all his hyungs.

"Yeah we should.When they've get married!"Kris exclaimed and all of them was like "Woooo"except Chen.He faked a smile.While Sehun and Nayun just smile and look each other.

"Ahhh~it's cold."Sehun shivering and hug himself.Then Nayun spread her arms wide.Sehun saw it an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter