Misunderstanding

The Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school period ended,Chen bring Nayun to his dorms."I'm here again."Nayun said and spread her arms wide.She took a deep breath,smelling the scent inside Chen's room.Then Chen tell Nayun to sat or rest on the bed.Chen throwed his bag to the other side.Chen sat beside Nayun on the bed.He wrapped his arms around Nayun's neck.Bringing Nayun closer to him.Nayun looked up and traced her fingers on Chen's collarbone.

Chen not looking down.He hold Nayun's wrist and then he looked down at Nayun.He moves his face nearer to Nayun's face."What is he doing."Nayun thought.Without realizing,Nayun close her eyes too.Chen gives a pecked on Nayun's lips.Then both of them opened their eyes.Nayun looked down shyly."Don't be shy,Nayun."

Chen holds Nayun's chin and tilted it.Their eyes met for a long time.Then Nayun looked down and Chen pushed her until they ended up laying on the bed.Chen are now on the top of Nayun.Nayun trying to escaped from Chen but failed."Chen what are you doing."Nayun frowned and asked calmly."I want to play with you."Chen asked and grinning.

Then Chen started to tickled Nayun.Nayun trying to punched Chen.Unfortunately,Chen holds Nayun's wrist with one hand,the other hand to tickle Nayun.Nayun was laughing loudly,but it's sound like she was screaming.Nayun's hair was so messy since she always turned her head.

Then,Sehun open the door and the other was in front of the door too.They was so sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter