It's you,who captured my heart

The Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't want to scared you but will you just tell me now?"Sehun trying to not making Nayun's tears fall.Then Nayun walked beside Chen and Sehun was about to walk at Nayun but she hide behind Chen.She hold Chen's hands."Sorry Sehun."Nayun said and hold Chen's hand tighter.

"Nayun-ah...."Sehun said and feel his knees are very weak.He knelt down with tears falling."Nayun-ah..We've been through all the problems we make together..We cried together..laugh together.But why we can't be together at the end?Is this how you repay me after all what I do for you?"Sehun said with oh-no-im-going-to-die tone.

The more words that were heard by Nayun,the more Nayun's tears are falling.Sehun stood up and wipes his tears and walked away.Chen saw Nayun's condition,who was crying hard.Chen pulled Nayun into his embrace."I'm here..i'm here."Chen calming Nayun.

*****************

"Sehun-ah.You-"Luhan was so shocked as he open the door of Sehun's room.He saw Sehun laying in bed and drinking Soju.(Soju is the best known liquor from Korea.)

 

"Gosh!Sehun-ah!You should not drink this!You're still young!!"Luhan look at the three bottles of Soju and Sehun's eyes is half-lidded open,which means he is drunk."I don't want to lose her."Sehun said and tears falling out again.Luhan walked out from his room and take some plain water and gave it to Sehun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter