Sehun Is Not Jelaous,Right?"

The Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of them stepped in the house and Sehun walk like a penguin which make Nayun chuckle at him."Sehun is a penguin."Nayun said and hugged Sehun's back."Let me carry you to your room."Nayun refused but Sehun just carried her and walk upstairs to her room.

"It's scary."Nayun's eyes still wide because of shock."It's okay.I'm here.Haha,don't be too scared,Nayun-ah~"Sehun laughed at her expression.Then,Nayun took out a permanent marker and take the exercise book and write.

 "김종대"

"It's for Chen."Nayun said and close the permanent marker.Sehun just showed his pokerface,not smiling.Nayun look at him and pinched Sehun's cheeks."You're~~~~Very~~Cute!"Nayun said while pinching Sehun's cheeks.Sehun still not smiling.Then Sehun pushed Nayun's hand from pinching his cheeks."Why my heart told me that you like Chen?"Your smile changed when you hear his statement.

"Sehun.Oh Sehun."Nayun hands cupped Sehun cheeks.And Sehun put his hand on the back of Nayun's neck.Then their face come nearer.Eyes shut.

"NA YUN!"Nayun's mother called her.Then Nayun's little sister come to Nayun's room.She opened the door and saw Sehun and Nayun."Oh,Oppa is here."The two of them break the atmosphere."Sehun,It's almost evening.You don't want to go back to your home?"Nayun asked Sehun who were froze.Then Nayun hold Sehun shoulders and shaked it.

Sehun blink his eyes and nodded."Yes.I'll go now.See you tomorrow."Sehun kissed Nayun's cheeks.And Nayun did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter