Should I?

The Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen walked to EXO dorms with a heavy steps."Why I'd feel so weak?"He said with a sighed.Then Sehun hides beside the wall where Chen is standing."Hm,She's mine for your information."Sehun said with a smirk.Without wasting time,Sehun walked over to Chen and tapped Chen's shoulder."Hyung,why're you look so pale?"Sehun asked Chen with worried expression on his face. 

Chen just hold his forehead and say "I'm okay." to Sehun.Then Chen walked in to his room.While Sehun were arranging some things in his room.

-Inside Chen's room-

Chen throw himself on the top of the bed.Then something came up into his mind.He saw Sehun and Nayun eating happily together.

-Flashback-

"Sehun..open your mouth."Sehun open his mouth as Nayun show a pinch of bread."It's a cream bread.Do you mind if I taste the cream only?"Sehun exclaimed.Nayun use her fingers to let Sehun taste the cream.Sehun Nayun's finger till the cream disappear."Yah,didn't you feel something strange?"Lay,who was not comfortable with Sehun and Nayun's action Nayun and Sehun show their idiot smile.

Suddenly,Sehun put the cream on his mouth.Then Nayun saw it.Sehun's eyebrow lift down and up.Nayun just slapped his back for making like that.
While Chen,"I want to go to the toilet for a while."

-End of Flashback-

"WHATEVER!I HAVE TO TELL HER NOW!"Chen exclaimed in angry tone and get up from his bed and take his jacket and walk towards Nayun's house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter