C.H.E.N

The Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huwaaahh!"Nayun yawned and waked up from her bed.While she was stretching,her phone ringing.She walked over to her phone and smile at her phone."Sehunnie~"She answered the phone.It's Sehun,who were waiting for her outside her house."YOU!Where are you?!"Sehun half shouting on the phone.

"GOSH!Our morning class!"I've almost forgot it.Wait I'm going to get ready."Sehun not angry but he has "Uggghh" expression on his face.Nayun washed herself and walked downstairs hurriedly.She kicks the door and wear her sneakers."There he is."Nayun whispered in her heart.She walked to Sehun,who were standing in front of a tree.

"Sehun."Nayun called and looked down."Oh,you're here."Sehun trying to calm his image."You're not angry at me right?"Nayun said while looking on the ground.Sehun holds Nayun's chin and pick it up.Making Nayun's eyes met him."I'm okay with it.Girls always late."Sehun said and laughed then he walked away,leaving her.

Nayun run and grabbed Sehun's shoulders.They both walked together.Then both of them arrived at their school's gate."Wait,Chen are going to come too right.Hmm."Sehun whispered in his heart and sighed.The two of them walked together until they arrived in front of the class."You!You!"Their teacher pointed using a long ruler at them as they open the door.

"5 minutes late.Go at your seat.We just started it."The teac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter