Let the Fun begin

12 + 1 = 13 Wolves

LuLi walked around the park in a daze. Tao had kissed her. KISSED her. She didn’t understand it. Why would he do that? He had never hinted before that he had liked her that way. Why now of all times? She was already confused as it was and he had to go and make it worse.

Baekhyun and Sehun jogged up to LuLi, out of breath.

“We knew you’d be here.” Baekhyun panted. LuLi sighed and turned around and started walking the other day. “Oh no you don’t.” Baekhyun threw his arm around her shoulders, walking with her.

Sehun followed suit, putting his arm around her waist. “Why don’t we go get something to drink and chat for a while? Hmm?” LuLi sighed, knowing she wouldn’t be able to say no. After all, they we both older and stronger than her.

 


 

“G-dragon.” Suho’s eyes widened at the sight of the man in their dorm. “W-what are you doing here?”

G-dragon smirked and crossed his arms. “Came to check up on my favorite wolves.” At seeing all of their sullen faces, he raised an eyebrow. “Oh? Did you not miss me?” he pouted, “So cruel.”

G-dragon was someone the boys all feared. They spent their whole lives trying to avoid him as much as possible. But how can you avoid the very man that is the reason you exist? The boys had no clue WHAT GD was and frankly they didn’t want to find out. One thing was for certain though…He could break any one of them in a heartbeat if he wanted to.

“What do you want GD?” Xiumin asked, lifting his chin and standing his ground.

GD scoffed at him. He walked over to Tao and stopped. Reaching up he grabbed the boys chin and turned his head from left to right. “Oh Tao, how could you be so naïve? Didn’t you learn from the first time?” Tao clenched his teeth, keeping himself from saying anything. “Angry? It isn’t my fault you just repeated your first mistake.” GD patted Tao’s cheek and then walked away, back to the middle of the room. Turning around he stared at Tao seriously. “I’d like to meet this girl, LuLi right? I’d like to meet her BEFORE she figures out you’re not fully human and runs away from you like the first girl.”

“NO!” the boys all shouted at once, some of them growling in anger. GD meeting LuLi would do no good; the situation could even become worse. GD was only out for his own amusement, who knows what he’d do or tell her.

GD glared at them, becoming angry. “I’m trying to help you here. I know of a way to keep her here without her running away in fear of you creatures.”

“We don’t need your help.” D.O. bluntly stated back.

G-dragon shrugged and crossed his arms again. “Fine. Don’t come complaining to me then when she finds out and all she wants it to have never met any of you.” He glanced over at Tao who was now staring at the ground. GD could see the panic in his eyes and he smirked, liking this situation. “Things are definitely going to be interesting from now on.” He was just about to turn and leave when he remembered something. Turning around, he grinned at the wolves. “LuLi isn’t all she seems to be. You might want to ask her about what she’s hiding from all of you.” Chuckling one last time, he left the dorm, leaving the boys confused and worried behind him.

 


 

Sehun and Baekhyun had just explained the story of Tao’s ex-girlfriend to LuLi. LuLi sat there stunned. How could a girl do such a mean thing to him after all he did to love her and care for her? How bad was Tao’s secret that she just up and left him? LuLi didn’t know WHY the girl had left him; Sehun and Baekhyun had kept that part confidential. All she knew was that Tao had his heart broken by the girl.

“So do you see now?” Baekhyun asked, “Tao vowed never to love again.”

“Then you came along and he found love in him again.” Sehun stated. He wanted to see Tao happy again. For a hundred years that boy had been cold as ice and hot as fire, always keeping to himself. When LuLi came along, the boys had started to see changes in Tao. He started to soften again, he started to smile again. Genuinely smile.

“I see…” LuLi spaced out. She felt bad for Tao. Even though he had growing feelings for her, she had none for him. LuLi sighed, maybe it was time for her to love though. She couldn’t guarantee that she’d fall in love with Tao, but she could try right? Or was that bad? Was that messing with his feelings? What if she couldn’t love him? Right now LuLi was too confused to think properly. “I want to go back home.” She said to the boys as she got up and walked away from the table they had been sitting at.

 

LuLi stared at the boy on the ground in front of her. Tao sat against the wall, hugging his legs with his head resting on his knees. She felt sorry for him. Sorry that he liked someone like her. Sorry that she didn’t like him back.

The girl sighed and walked slowly toward the boy. He flinched and stiffened at the sound of her steps getting closer and closer. He didn’t lift up his head; he just quietly listened as she got closer and closer, her steps becoming slower and slower till she finally stopped in front of him. LuLi bent down and sighed, frowning slightly. She wrapped her arms around Tao, hugging him close to her. He froze, not moving. LuLi ran her fingers through the back of his hair, still holding onto him. Quietly so no one else in the room could hear, she whispered the only words Tao didn’t want to hear come out of . “I’m sorry.” Tao’s heart fell; this was one crappy day he was having so far.

Reaching up, he grabbed her arms and pulled them away from him. Without looking at her, he got up and looked straight ahead. “I don’t want your sympathy.” He clenched his jaw, straining himself from getting angry.

“Tao I wasn’t-“ LuLi stood up and reached for him again.

Tao lost it in a second. His eyes turned bright red and he yelled out. “Stop!” he stared at her, unable to control his anger.

LuLi was in utter shock. “Tao…your eyes…”

“LuLi back away from him slowly.” Came the voice of Lay. He walked up to Tao and LuLi and stood in between them. “Tao, easy. Calm down.” He reached out to Tao to calm him down, but the boy dodged his touch and ran from the dorm. “Tao!”

LuLi stared in utter shock at the door. Tao’s eyes were red…his eyes turned red. Why? A few seconds later, the howls of a wolf could be heard outside. What the hell was going on?