Nice To Meet You

12 + 1 = 13 Wolves

They stared…and stared…and stared.

Shortly after Lee Soo Man explained everything, he left the room to let the boys get to know LuLi. So far, no one said a word; they all just stared at her and her at them. She moved her hand to grab her water bottle, all twelve sets of eyes followed her every move. If this situation wasn’t so messed up then she’d be laughing her off at the awkwardness of it all.

“So…you’re Chinese?” Said one of them. He had big eyes and was of a smaller build. His eyes looked like they were permanently stuck in a shocked position.

“Yes, I am from Shanghai.” LuLi said.

“4 of us boys are also Chinese.” Another boy with a bit of a lisp when he talked said.  

One by one each of them started to introduce themselves. There was Suho, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekyeon, Lay, Kris, Sehun, Xiumin, D.O., Kai, Tao, and Luhan. She found out that the 4 Chinese members were Lay, Kris, Tao, and Luhan. Her head was already spinning. How was she supposed to memorize all these names? There were too many of them…

“I’m LuLi, I’m 18 and my Korean isn’t that great yet. Please take care of me.” LuLi smiled and bowed to the boys, formally introducing herself.

“WAIT!” the boy named Sehun jumped up out of his seat. “You are 18?”

“yep.”

“Positive?”

“No, I actually don’t know my age, I just guessed.” LuLi said sarcastically. “Of course I’m 18! Didn’t I just say that?”

Chanyeol clapped his hands together and chuckled. “I like her already.”

Sehun grinned, “I am not the maknae anymore! I’m an oppa!” He did a little dance by himself in celebration.

Kris stared at Sehun in annoyance “You still act like the maknae though.”

Tao stood up from the table and glared at LuLi. She noticed him from before; he had been the only one actually unhappy that she was there. Her smile dropped as soon as she saw his intense glare directed at her.  He stared at her for a second more before walking off and out of the room without a word. LuLi turned around and stared at his retreating figure and then the door closing behind him.

“Don’t worry about him, he’ll come along soon,” said the leader Suho. LuLi frowned, she felt sorry to all the members. She was a girl, not exactly what they were expecting. She wanted to apologize to them, but she couldn’t build up the courage to do so.

“Tao is…difficult to deal with. He’s very sensitive and there is a certain way to handle him.” Said Lay, who was sitting in the chair next to her.  He laid a hand on her shoulder and smiled. “Don’t worry, everything will work out.” It was like he could read her mind. It’s like he could tell how scared, shocked, stressed, and worried she was about all of this. Instantly she let out a relieved sigh and relaxed a little bit.

 


 

A week has passed with her new group members. LuLi already knew quite a bit about each member. She knew never to mess with D.O’s food unless she wanted to die. She knew to not tell Chanyeol anything embarrassing or any secrets. His mouth would spread it like wild fire. LuLi also knew that if she called Luhan cute then she’d get locked out of the dorm. It’s true. It happened. Most importantly though, she knew that Tao hated her guts. He avoids her at all costs and rarely speaks to her. In fact the only things he’s said to her have been “You’re in my way”, “Move”, and “Whatever”. She tried her best to talk to him and get him to like her, but nothing has worked so far.

They all live in a dorm together. Yeah, 13 people in one dorm. 14 if you want to count the manager who sleeps on the sofa. LuLi shared a room with Chen, Kris, and Luhan. It was the largest room, but it still felt small and cramped with everyone’s junk everywhere. Chen was always hiding her bra’s and hacking into her phone. Kris kind of irritated her a bit. He was way too protective. He had only known her a week and yet he acted like her protective older brother. She couldn’t even sit on the top bunk of the bunk bed without Kris telling her to be careful not to fall off and hovering for a few minutes to make sure she didn’t hurt herself. Luhan kind of scared her. He may look cute, but he was a MAN. LuLi learned early on not to underestimate him.

It was a day off for everyone so they had the whole day to do whatever they wanted. LuLi was still asleep on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed in her room. She planned on sleeping all day. Training was way more intense now since they were preparing for debut. She didn’t have time to eat, let alone sleep. So, she planned to waste her day away in bed.

However…

“Let’s go wake LuLi up.” Chen laughed evily and rubbed his hands together.

“Do you have a death wish?” Baekyeon asked while eating a bowl of cereal on the floor in the living room. 2 days beforehand, he had woken up LuLi for practice…He almost peed his pants from how scared he was and had nightmares every night after that.

“He’s got a point” Suho said, not taking his eyes off the TV screen where he was playing video games with Kai, Xiumin, and Sehun.

“Aw come on she can’t be that scary.” Chen scoffed, not believing a word they were saying. He lives in the same room as her and has never seen her get scary. Then again he has never tried to wake her up.

“Suit yourself then.” Baekyeon shrugged. He didn’t care if LuLi Killed him. He was annoying anyways.

Chen ran to the room and quietly went inside. He tiptoed over to LuLi’s bed and held back a giggle. He couldn’t wait to see her reaction when he woke her up. Before he could start his torture, he took out his cell phone and took a picture for blackmail to use on her later. Then he moved in closer. Right when he was about to pull back the covers, Tao walked in the room.

“Hyung, I need-“ Chen watched LuLi as she stirred in bed, she had heard Tao’s voice. Quickly, Chen pulled Tao over and shoved him on top of LuLi. Running out of the room, he slammed the door behind him. “HYUNG!!” Tao shouted in anger.

“Ow…” LuLi mumbled as she opened her eyes in anger. She looked straight into the face of the one member she would have never expected to be there. “Tao?” Tao looked down at her, shocked and embarrassed.

Then the last thing heard from that room was screams.