I know your secret

12 + 1 = 13 Wolves

LuLi sat at a nearby coffee shop. She had ordered some coffee and sat at a small table, sipping away at it. Her mind was circling around with a million thoughts at once. A pack of wolves. Her twelve friends were wolves. How is that even possible? She thought of Luhan who she figured was the scared sandy brown wolf. She then thought of the big grey wolf who must have been Chanyeol with his big happy and curious eyes. Then there was the pitch black wolf from just half an hour ago who had been Tao.

LuLi had grown up hearing folk tales of wolves her whole life, but she never thought that they actually existed. The only thing that she had of real parents was a book. It was an old book, its spine falling apart and the pages were yellowed with age. That book contained stories about wolves turning into men and women. It told of heroic stories of these wolves saving lives and tragic stories of these wolves dying at the hands of humans. She had read those stories a million times growing up. She wondered why this book was the only thing her parents left her before disappearing and abandoning her.

LuLi sighed and took another sip of her coffee. She glanced around the coffee shop and noticed lots of couples sitting around the shop. She smiled to herself thinking about how the most these people had to worry about was what to buy each other for their anniversary. LuLi had to worry about the fact that she lived with 12 wolves. LuLi’s eyes circled around the room again until they fell on one person.

This man was staring at her from across the room. He was young, in his 20’s from what she could see. He wore a black hoodie, the hood covering the top of his head. He continued to stare at her, a smirk on his face. LuLi became self-conscious and looked away out the shop’s window. After a few minutes she glanced at where the man had been sitting and saw that the seat was empty. Her brow furrowed and she glanced around, looking for the young man.

“Looking for me?” came a voice from behind her. The girl jumped and spun around in her chair. There stood the young man from before. He chuckled and took the seat across from her, leaning back into the chair.

LuLi looked around and then at the man, “Excuse me but I don’t know you.” She started to get up and move to a different table, but the laughs of the man stopped her. “What’s so funny?”

“I know who you are though.” He smiled at her mischievously. LuLi looked at him confused. She had never seen this man before in her life. How did he know her? “LuLi.” He said her name and smiled. The girl sat back down in her chair and continued to stare at him. “My name is G-dragon.” He grinned at her.

“G-dragon?” LuLi thought about that name, where had she heard it before? “You mean that guy from Big Bang?” the boy grinned and nodded. LuLi nodded, now knowing who he was. Yet, how did he know her? “May I ask how you know me?” she asked, taking another drink of her coffee.

“I’m friends with your twelve wolves.” He stated bluntly. LuLi choked on her coffee, spitting it all on the table and down her chin. GD grinned at her, liking the reaction. He knew that she had just found out the boys secret. Things were getting interesting. “Yes I already know what they are, no need to hide it from me.” He gave her some napkins and watched as she cleaned the table and her face.

“I’m sorry, I need to go. It was nice to meet you.” LuLi was very uncomfortable talking to this man. Not only did he know that the boys were wolves, but he kept looking at her like she was a toy to amuse him. She bowed to GD and turned to walk away.

“You plan to hide here in Korea forever?” LuLi stopped, her eyes widened as far as they could and dropped. G-dragon grinned, liking her reaction. He crossed his arms and went on. “They will find you sooner or later.” LuLi was frozen in place, her heart beating a million times a second. How did he know about her? Who was this guy? GD stood up and walked over to her. He leaned in close, putting his hand on her cheek and whispering into her ear. “It’s ok, I haven’t told them yet.” GD smirked. “Who’d want to know their friend was a murderer anyway?” LuLi gasped and momentarily stopped breathing.

“I’m not.” Was all LuLi could make past her lips. GD smirked and pulled back, staring at her curiously. He lifted his hand and brushed her cheek with the back of his hand.

“Then why did you run?” he grinned at her one last time before backing away. “Don’t worry; your secret is safe with me.” He turned around and walked away, out of the coffee shop.

LuLi stood there in shock for a few minutes, hyperventilating. She wasn’t a murderer, she wasn’t! How did he know about her? Who was he? Why was everything going wrong recently? LuLi replayed what he had said over and over again in her head. She ran her hands through her hair, getting frantic. Eventually the stress caught up with her and her legs gave out. Before she fell to the ground, arms wrapped around her, catching her. The girl looked up into the eyes of what she noticed to be Sehun before she fainted in his arms.

 


 

LuLi groaned and rolled over. She felt hands against her, pushing her backwards. She squinted, opening her eyes slightly to see Lay inches from her. He stared at her shocked to see her awake. She had been passed out for hours and he didn’t expect her to wake up yet.

“You were going to fall off the sofa…” He started but stopped when he saw LuLi’s expression drastically change. She sat up and hugged her knees to herself, a terrified look on her face.

“Stay away!” she looked around the room and saw all twelve of them there. Twelve boys, no, twelve WOLVES. She scooted off the sofa and around Lay, keeping an eye on him as she backed herself into an empty corner.

“LuLi please let us explain to you-“ Suho walked slowly towards her, not wanting to scare her any more than she already was.

“Explain how you guys are FREAKING WOLVES?!” She shouted at him. “aggghh!” she shook her head and ran her hands through her hair, messing it up. She put a hand on her chest and breathed deeply, trying to calm herself before she had a heart attack.

“Yes we are wolves, but we aren’t dangerous. We aren’t going to hurt you.” Suho took another step forward and then another. LuLi stared at his feet and then at him. Suho stopped moving.

“We are good wolves!” Chen grinned at her, trying to ease up the tension. “Well most of us.” He glanced around at the other members and mouthed to LuLi some of the more troublesome wolves of the group. LuLi just stared at him, not finding it very funny.

“If we were going to hurt you, I would have been the first to do it.” Chanyeol spoke up. LuLi remembered seeing him, the first wolf. All he did was sit there and stare at her. Then she remembered Luhan being afraid of HER.

Suho stepped forward another step, going slowly, not wanting to shock her. She quickly looked at him and panicked a little. He stopped. LuLi circled around the room looking at each and every face until she landed on Tao. He stared at her with a sullen expression. She tilted her head slightly to the side, wondering what he was thinking about.

“There are other wolves out there besides us…” Kris said, “Though, those ones WILL hurt you.” He sighed and looked down at the small terrified girl in the corner. His heart ached to see her so afraid of them. “You have to believe us that we won’t hurt you.”

“We are still the same 12 older brothers.” Lay said. He masked his sad frown with a warm smile. “I’m still your loving oppa who’s been there for you from the beginning.” LuLi’s expression changed a little, softened slightly. She looked at Lay and saw him nod in approval of her.

“That’s right! I’m still your twin!” Sehun smiled at her and stuck out his tongue playfully. LuLi softened a little more once again. She was still terrified, but she realized something. If they were going to hurt her, they would have done it already. Suho took that as a chance for him to move closer once again. One step, two step, three steps…he now stood in front of her. He didn’t bend down or move anymore, waiting until she calmed down a little bit more.

“LuLi we love you. We don’t like seeing you like this. Please calm down. We are still the same guys as before. Only now you know our secret.” Suho softly said to her. She looked up at him, a tear trickling down her cheek. Suho slowly bent down and stared at her. He reached up and wiped the tear away. “Please don’t cry.” He leaned forward and slowly wrapped his arms around her into a soft hug. He didn’t want to shock her too much. LuLi sat there stiff for a few seconds, before slowly picking up her arms and wrapping them around Suho. Suho smiled and held on to her warmly.

“I have something I need to say to all of you.” LuLi said loud and clear. Suho pulled back and stared at her. Suddenly the girl bent in half in pain. She let out a piercing scream as she clutched at her head.

“LuLi!” Several of the boys shouted and moved closer to her. Suho grabbed ahold of her shoulders and shook her.

“LuLi? LuLi what’s wrong?” He shook her again. The girl stopped moving for a second. Everyone was quiet. LuLi sat up, her head bowed. “LuLi?” Suho grabbed her chin and lifted it only to freeze in shock at what he was seeing. “What the hell…”

LuLi looked straight ahead, her eyes glazed over and blurred. Her face was pale and her pupils were huge. She let out a low giggle, her face showing no emotion. “Die.” Was all she said before her eyes rolled back into her head and she collapsed onto the ground.

 


 

So…upon request we will now be getting into what LuLi’s secret is. So far you have what GD said and what just happened to her in front of the boys. We will be getting more into her parents soon also and what that book of hers means. The story is going to be moving at a fast pace from here on out. Many things are going to start happening so be prepared.