LUHAN'S LOVE STORY

EXO IN RANDOM SCENARIOS

 

 
 
 
 
 
cr: to owner/s
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys.. This story was inspired from my classmate and my friend at the same time. Most of all the parts of this story really happened in the real life. I made this for a special purpose... So, here's Luhan... I hope you'll like it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
**************
 
 
 
~"I have never been to jail, but it doesn't mean, I've never stolen a heart..."~
 
 
 
 
 
Now Playing: Your Call- Second Hand Serenade
 
 
 
 
Perhaps the whole world know you as the most bitter person, as if they just had a chance to meet you, but unfortunately, no.
 
 
At your 19 years of existence, you haven't a boyfriend, and leave yourself a single and a committed smart student. For you, love is just a stress, though you fell in love, once. But stopped until it broke your heart. So you decided to commit on one-sided love.
 
 
 
 
"Fail!" And you sighed when your crush saw you fell from the seat beside your annoying bestfriend, Ken.
 
"Tell me, how long you're going to do that to me?" And Ken think seriously before answering. "I guess when I have my girlfriend." You yawn covering your face before answering him back. 
 
"Great! Then trip on her like what you' re doing to me." You laughed and leave him on your school canteen. 
 
 
 
Ken was seriously did his words, when he finally had his girlfriend and he almost ignore you most of the time. He often spend his time with his love one.
 
 
While you're walking alone on the corridor you bumped on someone that made you fell on the ground. "Aww!" You said.
 
"Oh, I'm so sorry.. I'm really sorry.." You heard the worrying familiar voice that made you lift your head. 
 
"No, it's ok, I'm fine.." You smiled and realized who's in front of you and turned you head down again before noticing your face turning into red.
 
"Come on.." He helped to lift you up, holding your arm and your back. That made your heart beat faster. 
 
"I-I'm ok, r-really.-- I guess, I-I was destined to fall for this day.." Luhan smiled and bring false meanings on his mind. 
 
"I'm Luhan." He extended his hand for you to grab his introduction.
 
"DaNi.." You feel your face burned when your hands touches for seconds.
 
 
Later on your way home alone, the smile from you lips lightened the whole dim road. You cannot forget the happiest moment for you so far. And as you drop yourself on your bed, a sudden text message surprised you. 
 
"Good evening.." You read the message but didn't know who sent it, but just an unregistered number from your contacts.
 
You replied. "Who's this?" And later on introduces himself back.
 
 "This is Luhan.." Your eyes widened, as you thought of his effort to get your number, but that damn question faded away from your mind for a fact that it was just your imagination.
 
"How did you get my number?" You replied back, and waited for an answer. "From your friend.." 
 
"Ken?" And then he replied "Yes.."
 
 
The whole night filled your bedroom with Luhan's sweet words and quotations as you throw messages to each other. You don't feel sleepy, but your consciousness made you feel like fainting from craziness.
 
 
 
 
"You know you're in love, when you tell everyone about it,
even if hey haven't asked."
 
 
 
"There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words 4 you... I love You..."
 
 
 
 
 
 Your heart is like a bomb pinned out to explode from Luhan's sweet messages for you.
 
 
 
Cause I was born to tell you I love you 
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine 
Stay with me tonight 
 
Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh 
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh 
Cause every breath that you will take 
when you are sitting next to me 
will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy?
 
 
 
That quote sent from Luhan, coming from a song. Made you realize how much Luhan means to you, the reason of your heart become wild whenever he approach you, made you stutter of talking and made you realize that your life became so light since you met him. This is Luhan...
 
As time goes by knowing Luhan, you became friends, and good buddies through exams. Your closeness to each other was bothering you and it wasn't normal, you always make your face turned into a tomato, made your heart jump from its position and your nervousness begging to kill you whenever you talk to him. Ken noticed your moments with Luhan,and he think that Luhan is falling for you.
 
 
 
 
Until one day,  Luhan confessed, but it's hard for you to understand, you thought that he was just joking around, he wasn't serious and even uninterested at all.. Until he became your suitor.. 
 
On valentines day, someone gave you roses and chocolates with a teddy bear. You thought its Luhan, but it wasn't. You expected someone to surprise you, someone who will make you happy on the special day, and that someone is Luhan.
 
 
 
"Love is just a word, until you find someone who gives it the definition"
 
 
And you waited him.
 
 
Those sweet text messages always leaving your mind confused, Luhan asked you to be his girlfriend but didn't accepted it. You're always saying that your'e still not ready. Though you're really happy with it. 
 
That made him waited for so long..
 
 
"Luhan, I guess I'm not yet ready.."
 
"It's ok, I will wait for you until you're fine with it.." Your bitter smiles stabs you from the heart every time you reject him.
 
 
 
 
 
********************
 
"How can I spell S_CCES without U
or C_TIE or  _NIQ_E?
I can't even have F_N
or any good L_CK
without U...
Looks like I can't S_RVIVE without U!"
 
 
 
 
"Am I an idiot?" You whispered as you drop down you pen while writing something on your diary.
 
 
2 weeks later, your year level had a school trip on the amusement park. You sat next to him, that makes your mind drive you crazily all the time. 
 
 
 
He asked you, but once again- you rejected him.
 
You love Luhan.. Of course you do, but your mind says no, you love him with all of your heart, crying out loud from your entire existence, slamming your heart out from your ribcage but despite of everything you feel, you are still confused..
 
 
Suddenly, Luhan stood in the middle of the bus while hugging his guitar, and started strumming it to produce a sound. His mouth opened and beamed a sweet song..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry

Call I'm desperate for your voice
Listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember
Butterfly, Early Summer
It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet
Like when we would meet

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

 

"I'm so sorry Luhan..."


Stripped and pollished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Cause every breath that you will take
When you are sitting next to me
Will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy?
(What's your, what's your...)

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

 

"I love you, but I'm not ready..."


And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment
makes me want to come back home
And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment
makes me want to come back home
And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment
makes me want to come back home
And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment
makes me want to come back home

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to,
Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to,
to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

 

 
"I guess this is not yet the right time, and I am not the perfect girl for you..."
 
 
 
 
You thought that he was serenading you, you thought that he was seriously in love with you.  You thought its for you. You knew, coz he's just looking at you, and you can't think of someone to be dedicated by the song aside from you.
 
The school year almost end. And Luhan finally state his last plea.. "DaNi.." 
 
You drop your head down.. You can't answer.. You can't...
 
 
You just can't. 
 
You shook your head, leaving Luhan willingly accpeted your answer. He smile painfully making your heart break into million pieces. He leaved you a red rose, and said goodbye..
 
"I'll still wait for you.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***************
 
 
"If you just give me a small chance. I will prove it to you,
that I will be the one of the best decisions you'll ever make..."
 
 
 
You didn't received any text messages from Luhan anymore, the next school year has started, students came back from their usual routines, and made them struggle for good grades and honors. 
 
 You walked through the empty corridor alone, you were the only one whose still haven't took a break. You approached the canteen silently. And from the other side of your vision, you saw a familiar face telling you to turn to face him. 
 
You saw Luhan, having a meal with his new girlfriend, you suddenly feel your chests' heartbeat slowly breaking your silence, leaving you a tear from pain.
 
 "It's my fault, it's ok..." You whispered. You went to a table near you and lean your chin on you palm while watching them sweetly eating. 
 
"I thought you'll wait for me..." 
 
"I guess I'm stupid enough to end up like this.."
 
"Ok! Hope you'll be happy.."
 
"But I'm sooooo idiot!" You babble with yourself, while forcingly trying to hide all the pain you see in front of your eyes.
 
"I rejected someone whom I admire for years..."
 
You can't do anything anymore, you just let your love to be away from you. You free him, you love Luhan, but you let him wait for you, let him tired of waiting for you.
 
 
 
"You know, every time you text me with your love quotes, I always write it down in my notebook.."
 
 
 
"But even if I fall in love again with someone new,
it can never be the way I loved YOU..."
 
 
 
"I'm not really waiting for the right time.. I'm just afraid.."
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

How was it! sakit sa feels ng pinaggagagawa ko! hahahahahaah @baecho pakikamusta si Rubi ha!! hahahaa

 
 
 
RUBI!!!! KAMUSTA SI HAJIME? SANA NABABASA MO TONG GINAWA KO! PARA SAYO TO! HAHHAAHAHAH
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  buh-BYE!!!! huehuehuehue!!