SUHO CHOOSES YOU

EXO IN RANDOM SCENARIOS

 

 
 
 
cr: to owner/s
 
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N] Hello guyth.. I jutht thtarted to make an English thtory, and I hope you guyth will enjoy thith.. If you have any correction on my grammarth jutht pm me, or comment, and I will gladly acthep your opinionth.. mehehehehehe THANK YOU!!! -- Oh Thehun-- I mean AUTHOR-NIM!  <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
**********
 
 
 
 
 
 
Another day of tiring hours from school that you couldn't feel your feet stomping on the ground. As you walk through the door of your apartment, you just wanted to fall on your bed and take a long rest. 
 
You are currently working as a part timer and at the same time a college student. You wanted to work for yourself to sustain your study, since your parents are too far away from you. Too much stress was given to you from your too much work, and later at evening, you're going to encounter another job again. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you wake up from a short sudden nap, you prepared yourself and eat the dinner before going to your duty as a cashier in a 24 hour convenient store near at your school. You grabbed your sling bag and leave your apartment locked. 
 
As a part-timer, your working duration only last for at least 4 hours. And tomorrow, you are going to enter the school again. 
 
While walking on the empty street of silence inside your subdivision, you suddenly remember someone you wanted to be with for almost a year- your ultimate crush. 
 
As you pulled the button of your sling bag, you picked something on it and stared sweetly for the entire moment of walking.
 
"You know Suho oppa... All I wanted is you to noticed me, even once..." And leave out a tear and soft kiss on the picture.
 
2am you have finished out your duty and currently on your way back home. 5am you are going to wake up again for school. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
**************
 
 
 
Tomorrow morning as you lift your body from your soft bed, you felt the heaviness of your head that broke the peaceful morning as your feet touched the ground, you wanted to start walking and approach the kitchen for your breakfast. Swaying from dizziness and exhaustion you have been through for almost a month. 
 
 
As you elevate your feet on the stairs to your campus, you can't concentrate and leave the guard behind your back for checking your bag. And walked again through the elevator.
 
 
Few seconds before you reach the elevator, your body fell on your knees down while holding your head with your fading consciousness. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"She was over fatigue, she need so much rest.." 
 
"Thank you.."
 
 
You heard talking voices that woke you up suddenly in a white surroundings and in a green curtains beside your bed. You are on the clinic.
 
"Are you alright now?" A familiar voice asked you, but still couldn't see him because your eyes were still recovering from a long shut.
 
"Yeah.." You whispered. 
 
"You know, I'm so worried about you lately, thank God, you fell in front me.." He said sweetly, like he's the one responsible for you.
 
"Thanks.." And then everything lights up to your vision and saw Suho holding you hand.
 
"I think this was destined to happen.."
 
"How-" you cut. And he kissed your hand.
 
"Coz' i really think, this is the right time to tell you.." Your eyebrows met in a confusion. 
 
"My girlfriend broke up with me.. She had left me for someone, though I got a bit hurt, the happiness inside of me was relieved by the freedom to tell you how much I love you.." Suho releases his sweet smile, falling a tear from your eyes, as you hold his hand tightly.
 
"I love you.. And I guess, it's not that easy to sink from your being.. Though you don't know me a lot, I'll make you know me bett-" Suho cut off his words by your kiss. Suho leaved his eyes widely open while exchanging the feelings that you have once experienced lately..
 
"I know you.. More than what you think..." And you hugged him tightly and he hold your back for acceptance.
 
"I love you oppa.." You whispered in his ears and peck a kiss on his lips. Suho releases his coughing laugh as he finally understand what's going on. 
 
"Now I have made the great decision.." And he pulled you on his body and kissed you passionately. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE END...
 
 


 

 

How's my grammar guys? oooohh I hope it isn't so bad than what I thought! but seriously, Thank You GUYS!!!! 

 

 

COMING SOON,

BAEKHYUN...