LAY DID AEGYO?

EXO IN RANDOM SCENARIOS

 

 

cr: to owner/s

 

 

 

***
 
 
 
It was a rainy day, and you're currently  busy doing your paperworks for your subject. Your head feels heavy thinking words and ideas to be dropped down on your sheet.
 
Meanwhile, your boyfriend Lay suddenly appear inside your study area to beg a request.
 
 
 
 
"Yeobo.. Join me watch a movie please?" 
 
"But Lay.. I have so many paperworks right now. I can't join you. I'm sorry." You answered, but he did puppy eyes with you.
 
 
八(*)
 
"Iiihh.. But I want to watch movie with you.."    He pouts. 
 
"Laaay??" You frown despite of being tired and empty because of your works, and here's Lay. Disturbing you.
 
"Please yeobo. It may help you unwind for awhile. Please yeobo.. Pretty please please pleeeeease??" Lay was such an annoying cute boyfriend, he often uses his aegyo skills, telling that he badly wants to have a movie marathon with you.
 
You sighed, "Hokay, I'll go." You rolled your eyes and stood up from your chair and leaved the study area. 
 
"Yes! Thanks yeobo! I just know! My aegyo is your weakness Haha"
 
"Shut up Lay!" You were surprised when you saw a very perfect ambiance of your theater. The set up was on the living room. A blanket on the floor means you will both sit on instead at the sofa. Two cups of coffee for a winter weather, popcorns and the movie dvds.  
 
"Did you like it?" You nodded. 
"Waah! I gotta play the movieeee! Hey yeobo! What movie do you want?"
 
"Anything Lay." You answered.
"Iih! Don't you really wanted to watch? Hmm. I guess I have forced you.."
 
"No! I'm ok! Ahm.. Let's watch horror!"
 
"Deal!" He excitedly picked the horror dvd and inserted on the player. Before the movie starts, he switched off the lights. 
 
"Bbrr!!! Waah!!! There it is!!" Lay cheered up. 
 
"Shut up Lay! We can't here the sounds!" He mouthed sorry and a peace sign. 
 
 
Later, while the movie flows on, you leaned on Lay's shoulder and unconsciously shut your eyes. Lay smiled and ignored you for a while before he noticed that you've fell asleep. 
 
"Even if I look stupid in front of you.."  He kissed your forehead. 
 
"I'll do everything to lift your stress up." And he held your hand.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Any comment guys? I need your suggestions, or requests.. meheheh I have finished the twelve members.. KBYE! xD