BAEKHYUN'S GIFT

EXO IN RANDOM SCENARIOS

 

 

 

cr: to owner/s

 

 

 

[A/N] another English oneshot guyth! mehehehehhe.. I'm trying to improve my skills again.. since Im always with Tagalog strries and I forget some of potentials in making English stories.. So please Enjoy this... HERE'TH BAEKHYUN FOR YOU GUYTH.. MEHEHEHEHE

 

 

 

*****************

"Hello?" A friend of you called and trying to get you away from home. They are preparing the surprise for your birthday party.

 

"What's up Chen?" You smiled when you heard him nervously talking from the other line. 

 

"Meet me at exact 3 in the coffee shop.. I have to tell you something." Your face changed from its current reaction and confusion shaking from your mind. Then agreed at him.

 

You walked to the nearest coffee shop that you have been known because of someone- your boyfriend Baekhyun. You haven't seen him for almost two years because of his work.

 

"Hey!" You started. But Chen only sighed as his reply.

 

"What now?" You said, and he stood up from seat and take you to somewhere. 

 

"I thought you have to tell me something?" Your just talking of nowhere while Chen is pulling you outside the shop.

 

"Chen what's going on? Can you please answer me?!" You strongly took you hand away from Chen's 

 

"Chen!!" You shouted at him. But Chen just chuckled.

 

"Are you insane?" Just when your really disappointed and confused about what's happening, Chen finally speak out.

 

"I'm sorry hehehe."

"What?"

"Come on I'll take you home, it's your birthday.."

"Yeah I know, but what are you going to tell me?"

"Happy Birthday My Bestfriend.."

"That's it?" And he nodded smiling with his precious handsome face.

 

You're walking all through the silent road of your subdivision going from your house. Your'e expecting parties, loud musics and your crazy friends getting drunk out of the eardrum-breaking disco tunes. 

 

"You know Chen, your crazy.." You whispered at him.

 

He laughed, "I know besty.. Come on walk faster.."

 

Until you reached the house, but what you expected lately, turns out of a peaceful birthday party.

 

"Tada! Happy Birthday Jin.." Chen said from your back.

 

"Happy Birthday Jin!!" You are facing the crowd of your friends named EXO that you have been since elementary but those twelve boys only got eleven, they are missing with Baekhyun...

 

Suddenly, your tears were racing down because of two reasons, Baekhyun is absent and secondly was because your friends are trying to get you happy even without him.

 

"Oh.. Here she is, the crying baby." Suho broke your silence. 

 

And you smiled, thanking them all for of their efforts when finally your tears came into a fall of rain going down together when D.O came and give you a hug.

 

"Aww. Don't cry, didn't you like our surprise?" DO innocently asked.

 

"No, I'm just thankful, to have friends like you.."

 

 

Chen and D.O moved away from you, the eleven boys watching in front of you while craving the moment. When suddenly a familiar voice smacked your desire of hearing them for almost two years.

 

"Happy Birthday Jin.." Your eyes turned wide in shape as you lift your head up from your palm to face those eleven boys smiling at you. Chen signed you to turn back.

 

"Hi Jin.." Your eyes became blind when your tears are racing to came out from your eyes, as you ran to him and gave a tight hug.

 

"I missed you so much.."

"I love you Jin.."

 

You, the cry baby ignored the people of noticing you from over acting. You missed your boyfriend, so much, and all you wanted to do is to be with him for the rest of the moments you have missed for almost two years.

 

"I love you Jin.."

"I love you too B-baekhyun.." Leaving again a tears again and Baekhyun wipe it away.

 

Baekhyun cupped your face with his hands and slowly kissed it with full of happiness when you were finally together. You wrap your hands to his body and answered the kiss that you have been wanting ever since. Baekhyun's lips were moving out of your mouth to the sides of it, and came back. His tongue was playing with yours as he entered your mouth and continue kissing.

 

You friends behind you were just watching you both kissing. They are just envy for what are you doing and..

"Ayiiiiiieee.."

"Come on guys, just do it inside!" Bitter Kris said. The boys agreed. 

 

"Yeah right! And beside we're having the party here!" Xiumin said.

 

You both moved with your lips away and smile at them.

 

"Yeah come on!! The party is ON! Wohoo!" Chanyeol yelled and everybody agreed to make the noise rise. 

 

"Come on Jin.. We're having our party tonight inside.." Baekhyun smiled.

 

"Hmm, I will really love to do that.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





 

 

WAAAAAAAAAH!! I GOT ANOTHER SUBSCRIBER! HUHUEHUEHUEHUE! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYSSSS!!! I REAALLLY UGHH!!!! BRRR...!!!! 

 

 

I CANNOT WITH YOU GUYTH!!! YOU ARE SO! WHUT? xD TO NA NAMAN AKO! NABUBUANG NA NAMAN!