Luhan's In Love

Identitas
Please log in to read the full chapter

4. Luhan's In Love

 

 

Luhan’s house isn’t that far from mine, maybe ten minutes by walking. He lives in a detached house. It has a garden and it’s quite spacious. I get there in fifteen minutes since I walk slowly. As I approach his house, I see him exiting through its gate. He notices me and waves. I smile and wave back.

“So, what are we going to do?” He asks as we walk down the street. Since I haven’t planned anything, I remember what I’ve wanted to ask “Luhan?” I look at him.

He turns to me and lets out a soft “Yes?”

I gulp and ask “Why have you been away from me this week? We haven’t talked and you seem absent. Is everything fine?” I don’t take my eyes off of him hoping to hear something good.

He chuckles and answers “I’m sorry. Is just … I have something to tell you,” he leaves me in high expectations. I have no idea what he is about to tell me. Is it going to be good? Or bad? “You know Kang Ae Sook?” He asks me with a slight smile in his face. I nod. Why do I have a feeling that it’s about love. Hum, I guess he has a crush on someone.

“Isn’t she the president of class C?” I ask as I try to remember her face.

“Yeah. Well, we’ve been talking to each other lately. She seems to like me,”

I take the chance to point out, “And you seem to like her,” I .

He shyly smiles and continues his explanation “We’ve been seeing each other in the morning before the classes’ start, that’s why I haven’t been going to meet you. Do you forgive me?” He looks at me while pouting.

I sigh and nod “Okay, okay. I’m just sad that you didn’t tell me earlier about it,” I cross my arms in front of my chest.

“I was just gaining courage,” he says and I giggle.

“So when are you planning to ask her out?” I ask.

Luhan and I have never had problems about speaking about relationships with each other. We enjoyed actually.

“I don’t know. I’m not sure if she really likes me though,” he shrugs and lets escape a sigh.

“I’ll find out,” I smirk.

Various ideas are popping in my mind. I like to help others with these kind of situations, especially doing the role of cupid. I can clearly see that Luhan likes her. I only need to know if she likes him back and if so, I’ll see if they need any help to get together.

“And you? There isn’t any guy you like?” He asks as we’re enjoying our walk.

“Hum, nah. Nobody,” I shake my head. I don’t feel like telling him about Lay. I mean, it’s not that I like him since I had barely talked to the boy. I just wanted to know him better. To tell the truth, he actually caught my eye. He was cute and shy, all quiet. I liked it. He also had those two cute dimples. I have a for guys with dimples. I mean, it’s just the cutest thing ever. It made me want to see him again. Is this bad? I hope not.

“I know a guy that likes you,” Luhan speaks trying not to smile. I know that when he does that, he’ll speak nonsense. So I’m already prepared for anything that will come out of his mouth.

“Who?” I ask as if I’m completely interested on knowing. Probably it is no one.

“It’s Shin Chan,” as he finishes saying the boy’s name he starts laughing. I laugh too, without actually finding it funny but oh well, it reminded me of the first time that Shin Chan had asked me out.

“Luhan, do you remember when he came to me for the first time?” I ask Luhan who has his hands in his tummy from laughing so much. He nods.

“Poor him.

Please log in to read the full chapter