Moody Chung Hee

Identitas
Please log in to read the full chapter

3. Moody Chung Hee

 

 

The boy is right in front of me. I can clearly see how tall he is, how his eyes shine and how he is dressed. This time he speaks first.

“I-I d-didn’t mean to-to leave in t-that way,” he says stammering in a weird way. The way he speaks, it doesn’t seem that he’s Korean. His pronunciation sounds … Chinese! From how he speaks, he makes it noticeable that Chinese accent. With his calm and sweet voice, make it even cuter to hear him talking.

I just feel the urge to giggle, but I decide to only show a small smile along with a chuckle. He looks at me in a puzzled way as if not getting why I’m smiling like that.

“It’s okay. I’m Cho Hee,” my smile turns bigger and I hold out my hand. Hesitating, he looks at it once and then looks at me. He looks at my hand again and finally decides to do something. He slowly moves his hand towards mine and our skin touch as we shake hands.

His skin feels soft. His fingers are skinny and long, his nails were short just as I like in boys. In other words, his hand is pretty. It also feels comfortable and warm.

In a space of five seconds our hands are not touching anymore.

“What’s your name?” I ask, since I didn’t get an answer after introducing myself.  He seems to be having a hard time understanding what I say.

“Lay,” he merely answers leaving an awkward atmosphere between us.

Before it can get later and more awkward I decide to leave “Well, it’s late. I need to go. Bye,” I deliver a warm smile before walking towards the elevator and going home.

I tip-toe to my room and carefully, without making any noise I change to my pajamas and get ready to sleep. The boy’s face still hasn’t left my mind. I’m looking forward to our next meeting. I hope he’ll be able to speak properly. Then I guess he’s the new person who moved in today. Is he alone? Or he came with his parents? I hope to find out tomorrow.

I close my eyes and in a matter of seconds I fall asleep.

   

 

 

Woohooo, it’s Saturday baby! A smile spreads in my face as I realize that today there won’t be school. There are times when I like school and there are times when I don’t. Since the school year is in its ending, I’m feeling tired with classes and homework. I want holidays. Summer holidays!

I get up and go to have breakfast. Chung Ho is already sat in the table eating his cereals. Mom is making pancakes, it smells at distance. And today, Jeong Suk won’t have breakfast with us, as well as for another six days.

I approach the table and kiss Chung Ho penguin’s forehead. “Good morning!” I kiss mom’s cheek. “Hum smells so nice,” I blissfully share as I sit in front of Chung Ho.

“Honey would you mind waking your brother up? He can’t stay in the bed all day,” mom says as she places the plate with the pancakes in the center of the table, which is full with good and delicious food.

“Okay,” I leave to Chung Hee’s room.

I knock on the door in case he might be or something and wait for an answer. Since no sound is heard, I decide to open the door and come inside. Chung Hee’s still sleeping. What a sleepy head! I put on my mischievous smile and yell “Good morning sun shine time to wake up!” I walk towards the window and open the shutters, so the dark room can

Please log in to read the full chapter