I'm Fine, Don't Worry

Can It Be Me?

                                 I'm Fine, Don't Worry

 

Jessica's POV:

I woke up and beside me was Donghae, resting on my arm. I smiled, unexpectedly. I use my other hand and petted his head, as he sleeps.

" Donghae-ah..." I muttered quietly. My voice was still straining from all that cucumbers.

" Donghae..." I called out again softly.

I whacked my hand against his head.

" Donghae!" I tried screaming loudly but it sounded as if I was talking.

" Owww..." He said, slowly lifting his head up.

" Oh. You're awake." He muttered and looked the other way.

" You have to take your medicine the nurse gave you. Its on the bedside table." He said, pointing to it.

I sat up and swallowed the pill as I drank down all the water.

" So..." I said, putting the cup down.

" So..." He also said, while rubbing his nape. It still was cute.

" Uhm...there is a camping trip tomorrow...Do you think you can go?" He said, finally looking at me.

" Sure, but Only if I knew who is hosting the event?" I asked him.

" Oh its Hyoyeon. She wanted to do it because there was this guy she likes and she wanted to impress him but it makes it more casual if she invited his friends and hers." Donghae said, looking at the ceiling.

" What is there? A cockroach?" I said, laughing.

" What?" He said, looking more confused than ever.

" I meant your eyes! They keep going everywhere. Hahaha. You will always stay the same kid." I said, laughing so much while wiping a tear from my eye.

" Oh! How do you know thats my habt and I act like a kid?" He asked me. I literally just froze there, looking at him.

" Umm....I was just...Predicting?" I said, which obviously sounded fake.

" Gwenchanayo?" He asked, kinda having this empathetic voice.

" Yea..." I said quietly.

" Are you sure?" He said again, kinda making me get pissed. I mean, I'm fine right now and its like he pities me.

" I'm fine so don't worry. And please leave. I don't like this feeling right now...I want to sleep." I said, geting a little harsher with my tone.

" Well, Fine! Its not like I wanted to be here anyways!" He said, yelling a bit. He stands up and look down at me. He then leaves without a smile.

Donghae's POV:

Man that girl is so stubborn! She doesn't even know how worried others are. I stomped out of the hallway and went to go home. Well it was a party so there really was no point of going to class.

As I got home, My phone constantly has gotten message and voicemails.

" 56 Messages from Tiffany, 81 Messages from Siwon. 43 Voicemails from Tiffany, 90 voicemails from Siwon. Would you like to read them now?" My phone said as I turned it on.

" NO!" I said to the phone and threw it on my bed.

I stand there, thinking for about one minute and called Tiffany. I could hear her sniffling.

" Oppa! Why weren't you picking up my calls?" She said, crying.

" Look, I don't think I want to ever hear from you again and do anything that has to do with you." I said, trying to show her how I hurt.

" So...What are you saying?" She asked me, still crying.

" Lets break up." I said, trying to not yell at her.

" Wae?" She asked calmly, which made me kinda more pissed.

" Because you frigging KISSSED my COUSIN!!!!!!!!!" I said, finally yelling. I don't care if My cousin was down the hall listening to this at all.

" But that was a misunderstanding like yours!" She said. But what she said was all wrong.

" No! You're wrong. You literally gave yourself to him while mine was an accident. If you had seen what had ocurred before, it was an accident." I said as I hanged up.

" Oppa! Oppa! Op-" Those were the last words Tiffany had said before I hunged up on her.

I actually started to cry a bit because I did really started to love her. Siwon comes in and I wiped my tears away while I face the other way because I didn't want to see his face.

" Donghae...Mianhae...and are you...Okay?" He said gently. He really think this will make me feel better?

" I'm fine, So don't worry. I'm just tired...." I said, quietly.

With that he left the room and of course, he would know by now that I need someone to lean on.

My phone rings but I didn't dare to touch it. After it had stopped, I had checked it out.

" 1 missed call from Jessica. No voicemail." It said. I quickly called her back.

After a couple rings, she picked it up.

" Oh, Donghae-ah." She said. It made me feel happy after she called out my name.

" Yea?" I said as if I was fine.

" Do you know what time we go for the camping trip?" She asked me.

" Tommorrow at 5:00 pm." I told her.

" Ok. Thanks, Hyoyeon ans Sooyoung weren't picking up. Anyways, bye!" She said, cheerfully. 

Now I think I'm actually fine, more than fine. I guess...great than ever.

{ End Of Chapter }

Hi you! Sorry for other mistakes, like usual. I am gonna go for another round of updates today. I'm sooo happy for the comments got! Kamsamnida! Also, Donghae and Jessica are getting closer, it seems. Kekeke >:D. See you on the next update!