We're Friends...

Can It Be Me?

                               We're Friends...

 

Donghae's POV:

I see Tiffany and Jessica coming back from the midst of no where and they are heading in my way. I quickly peek back inside the tent and pretend That I was sleeping. It seems Jessica went back to her tent and Tiffany's here because I felt that sweet, warm welcoming aura around me. I missed the cold aura right now. 

" Donghae..." Tiffany nudge me with her feet.

" What, I'm sleeping..." I said, while my eyes were closed.

" Can I sleep with you?" She said, quietly. I sat up and pulled her down.

" Yea. I need someone to hug tonight..." I said, hugging her like my dutch wife.

" Donghae oppa..." She muttered while looking in my eyes.

" Waegurae...Wae...why are you like this, oppa?" She asked me.

" Because...." I sighed.

" I miss you..." I said, while closing my eyes and snuggling in.

Jessica's POV:

I wake up the morning and I hear some meat sizzling on the barbeque. I took a step out, and looked at my watch and it was 5:00 am. I yawned and went to the lake and washed my face. I dugged into my pockets and I realized I forgotten my toothbrush and toothpaste.

" !" I mumbled, pacing my head back and forth.

I walked back to the camp ground and I hear kissing sounds from the other two tents. They where from Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk and the other one was that and the retarded ing asswipe who is a damn ty ert and deserve to die no matter how GOOD he looks. I into my tent quietly, where Siwon is sleeping. I grabbed it and ran out quickly. I look at Ryeowook who was cooking and had dark, puffy eye bags and Sooyoung who was drooling over the bacon and eggs. I turned around and there was the face of Donghae's. Good thing I didn't brush my teeth yet.

" What do you wannttttttt Baastardddddd!" I said, long enough for him to smell my bad morning breath.

He pinches his nose and looks at me weird.

" Why aren't you wearing your makeup? And why does your breath..*Coughs* Stinks?!" HGe said, about to hit me.

" Wae? Acting like we've met before?" I said, smirking at him. He releases the pinch on his nose and looks at me more shocked and more seriously.

" Jessica.." He muttered out my name.

" Bye. I got to go brush my teeth." I said.

I walked away but he said something while I walked away.

" I'm Dating Tiffany so don't be jealous!" So now he wants to play, huh? Fine Game On!

Donghae's POV:

I watch her disapear from this setting. Besides, why would I care if I met her again? Besides, why would I like Sooyeon? She was ugly as hell and a geek. I don't need her.

I walked away and Ryeowook called me.

" Dude! Time to eat breakfest!" Ryeowook said. 

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to tasted it. Tiffany comes out from the tent and she was heading for the lake.

" Where ya heading, Babe?" I asked her.

" Hehe, Oppa. I went to go to the lake." She said, giving me an eye smile. 

Siwon comes out, holding his toothbrush and toothpaste.

" Thats weird. I'm going too. Want to go with me?" He asked her.

" Sure!" Tiffany said. 

But before they left, I jumped out of my seat and said,

" WAIT! I'm coming too!" I grabbed my stuff from the tent and left.

I heard Ryeowook calling my name out.

" WAIT! WHAT ABOUT THE FOOD?!" He said.

" LET SOOYOUNG EAT IT!!!" I yelled back.

While we were walking there, Siwon and Tiffany had talk to eachother NON-STOP.

" Really? I didn't know that using floride toothpaste is still bad for your teeth!" Tiffany said, playfully slapping Siwon's Arm.

" Well, you can borrow mines if you want." He said, giving the toothpaste to Tiffany.

" Ahem! Shes MY girlfriend so you don't need to do that." I said, trying to signal off Siwon.

" But...We're friends..." Siwon said.

" Well, Please don't be friends." I said, coldly.

{ End Of Chapter }

Hi you! Sorry for the mistakes again! I maybe updating less because I start my school tomorrow. Also, Since my parents still live with me, its hard for me to update. especially if they have it going on...awkward...Sorry about that...Anyways, today's update is weird right? I'll think I will give a better update later today. :P See Ya!