So What?!

Can It Be Me?

                                     So What?!   

 

Tiffany's POV:

Everyone was at the camping ground, setting up the tents and fire. We were divided into 2 groups. The fire group: Will collect the fire wood. That was Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Me and Ryeowook. The ones who setted up the tents were Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. The guys told me to help them but I wanted to spend some time with Donghae oppa.

" Andwae! I know how to collect wood!" I said, yelling at the guys.

" Yeah right. I've have dated you for 5 years and a half but all you know how to do is cook ramyun in a cup." Donghae scoffed and the guys laughed at me.

" But last time, she made really good smooth-" Siwon said but I slapped my glove into his mouth.

" Hush! This trip is not about you." I said to him.

To be honest, I had mixed feelings about Siwon and Donghae recently. I want to start fresh with someone else like Siwon who comes up kind like no other guys, but my heart won't let me move on from Donghae. 

" Lets just take her before it gets cold out." Eunhyuk said as everyone nodded and we all headed inside the forest.

Donghae's POV:

After we gathered all the firewood we came back and the girls had already cooked some barbeque.

" Come on guys! Lets sit all together around the fire!" Jessica said.

" I'll take all the plates of food if you don't go!" Sooyoung threaten us.

We carefully took some plates and brought it to the fireplace. Ryewook started the fire.

" I wished I cooked..." He (Ryeowook) mumbled. 

We all sat around the fire and Hyoyeon suggested something.

" How about we all talk about our first kiss?" I can tell Jessica, Tiffany and Siwon was feeling awkward. I was too.

But everyone else agreed so we did it.

" I'll go first!" Sooyoung suggested stuffing her face in the chicken.

" My first kiss was when I was 13 and It was under a playground." Sooyoung said, smiling.

" Ryeowook's turn!" Hyoyeon said, pointing to him.

" I had kiss a girl too at a playground in my junior year. I kissed her when we were eating crackers. (Its true)"

" Okay, Eunhyuk!" Hyoyeon said eagerly.

" It was yesterday with Hyoyeon." He said as he winked to her. Everyone was like Oooooh!

" Same here!~" Hyoyeon said, cheerfully.

" Ugh!" Tiffany said with an weird expression.

" Mine was with Donghae oppa at the beach after he broke up with that Geek, Jung Sooyeon!" Tiffany said.

Everyone hated Jung Sooyeon back then and no one knew it was Jessica except for me.

Jessica looks down.

" Ya! Sooyeon wasn't a geek! She was intelligent." I said, trying to straighten up Tiffany's brain.

" Wae? You called her a geek ever since we've started middle school until now." Tiffany said.

" But I realized I've been bullying. I don't want to be a bully." I said.

I can see Jessica lift her head up and smiling.

Jessica's POV:

It was time for us to sleep. Hyoyeon wanted to be sleeping next to Eunhyuk. I knew they both had crushes towards each other. So I let her. Sooyoung wanted to sleep next to Ryeowook so when ever she was hungry, she would wake him up and ask him to cook for her. Tiffany and Donghae slept in one together so Siwon had to sleep in a small one with me.

I came out of the tent, getting some fresh air and I see Donghae coming out of his.

" Oh, Donghae-ah!" I whispered to him.

He comes up to me.

" What are you doing out here?" I asked him.

" Same with you." He said.

" I came out for fresh air. Did you too?" I asked him.

" No, to just get away from Tiffany." He said. 

I hear Tiffany calling out Donghae's name and he grabbed my hand and ran somewhere near a lake. We stand at the edge of the lake, hiding behind a bush.

" Shh.." Donghae said, pressing his index finger against his lips.

I stand up to check to see if Tiffany followed us. Donghae kept grabbing onto my sleeves.

" Ya! Get down!" He whispered.

" No! I'm looking out!" I said, while pushing his hand away and I fell into the lake.

Donghae's POV:

I knew that Sooyeon couldn't swim but I wasn't sure if she really was her. I waited for 1 minute and called out her name.

" Jung Jessica. Jung Jessica! Jessica! JESSICA!" I said but she wouldn't swim out. She was just floating there.

I jumped in and quickly grabbed her. I placed her onto the ground. I lied beside her, taking my breath. I look at her and she just stay still. I went to put my finger under her nose and she wasn't breathing. I pressed my hands on her chest and push 5cm down to make sure to get out all the fluids out of her lungs. I went to CPR class before :P. I was about to do CPR, mouth to mouth but spit out all the water in my face and sat up.

" *Coughs* Coughs*" Jessica coughed.

I patted her back and wiped my face with my other vacant hand.

" Gwenchana?!" I asked her.

" Neh. Kamsamnida." She said, shyly and looking down, making her more cuter.

" I think we should head back. Because I don't want you sick -* Sneezes*" I said while I sneezed.

Jessica starts to laugh.

" You're lucky I brought medicine since I knew we're gonna be staying up here for one week." She said, standing up.

She starts to wobble a bit as I hold her arm, preventing her from falling.

" Thanks, again." She said, putting her hand on mines.

" N-n-no problem." I stuttered. My heart kinda fluttered, Whats Happening?

Me and Jessica walks back to the camping ground. I watch Jessica enter her tent but she quickly comes out.

" What?" I asked.

" Siwon and Tiffany are in there..." She mumbled, while pointed to the tent.

" Bwoh?" I said, in shock as I looked into my tent and realized Tiffany is not there.

My heart felt like it was about to fall. I still loved Tiffany. I think it would be hard To let go. 

" Would you like to sleep in my tent?" I asked Jessica confidently.

" I don't think so." Jessica scoffed.

" What? Why won't you? You'll get sick." I said to her.

" I actually almost fallen for your trap. I thought you were nice. But you just want to get laid with a like me, huh?" She said. But she actually misunderstood.

" What? No thats not it!" I said, about to yell.

" I just want to reconcile with you!" I said, grabbing her hand but she smacks it away.

" What do you mean, Reconcile? I have never met a toy like you before." She said, giving me a glare, so icy that I even got goosebumps.

" Yeah I did! I know you are Jung Sooyeon!" I said, trying to make her stop acting.

" If I was, So what?! Will you betray me again? Will you give me fake kisses and back hugs and tell me you love me?! WILL YOU?!" She said, really loud and started to cry.

" Sooyeon..." I quietly said, shocked.

" I'm not her. Not her anymore. So call me Jessica. Wait, don't. Go away from me and go toy with Tiffany. Its not like you have respect for some women." She said, leaving me speechless and leaving to her tent.

Jessica's POV:

I walked in and I see Tiffany, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

" Oh Jessica-shi! I just had a bad drea- Are you...crying?" She said, saw me trying to hide my puffy red eyes.

I quickly ran out and I heard her following me. I took one last glimpse of Donghae and ran off to the same lake. Tiffany is right behind me, huffing and puffing or panting.

" Whats...Wrong?" She said, panting.

" Why do you care?" I said, harshly, trying to make you leave.

" Because I want to be friends with you." She said, finally catching her breath.

" Well, I don't! Why would I be friends with a betrayer?!" I said, releasing all of my anger out.

" You got it all wrong...I didn't cheat on him! He, at first cheated with me. With you. So I wanted to do the same back but I didn't mean to!' She exclaimed.

" So what?! Now you are gonna introduce yourself and start all over?! Go back to your boyfriend and kiss him all you want. Leave me and others alone and try to not include us to your drama because we didn't audition to be in the cast." I said coldyl and left her there.

{ End Of Chapter }

Hi you! So sorry for mistakes today again! This is my 3rd update today and last one today. So we got here are back to hating Donghae moments and some Jeti moments here. Lets see if they become friends in future chapters...Kekeke >:D hahaha so sorry to make Grumpy Sica smell the coffee and wake up. Thats how life sometimes goes for people, ya know? Meet you guys later in other stories.