Donghae's House

Can It Be Me?

                                      Donghae's House

 

Jessica's POV:

I woke up the next morning, feeling great. Today was a saturday and I was able to spend time with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. I started to pack up some clothes and essential needs. I got ready but Krystal comes in.

" Unnie, When you go, can I use some of your makeup?" She asked.

" Wae? Taemin is coming over?" I asked.

" Ani. We're having a date later on today so Can I take some?" She asked.

" Okay. Take some good ones. I need some too because there are guys at the trip. Shh! Don't tell Eomma and Appa." I said.

" Yay! Kumawo!~" She said, showing little aegyo and taking them.

I grabbed my bag and left through the door. I was suppose to go to someone's house because Hyoyeon doesn't want to drive to my hotel because she has a G1 so she is driving with her mom. Her mom doesn't like hotels. So I ha to go to someone elses house. Donghae had finally got a 'G' because his family has 'relationships' with the Driver's license company so I ought to give him a call.

I dialed his number onto my phone and called. He instantly picked up.

" Yeobosaeyo?" He asked.

" Oh, hi Donghae-ah, its me, Jessica." I said.

" Oh, What do you need?" He asked me.

" Is it okay if I stay at your house? Because Hyoyeon said I needed to stay at someone's house and I really appriciate it if you also drive me to the camping ground." I asked. I felt like a begger.

" Um...Sure. There is no one at my house and I'm lonely so you can come." He said.

" Sure. That be great. Can you pick me up?" I asked, smiling in relief.

" Yep. Sure thing." He said.

Donghae's POV:

I came to pick up Jessica. When I was driving, it got awkward between us.

" So...is your cousin there...?" She asked me. It seem like she wanted to be the ice breaker.

" ......Aniyo...He actually went to pick up Tiffany." I said. It was the truth.

" So there really isn't anyone at your house?" She asked, nervously while looking at me.

" Um...Yeah.." I said. 

It was silence again aftewards. When we got t my house, I could tell she was surprised.

" Wow. Your house is really big!" She said.

" Yep. Oh wait. Come to my room for a second!" I said, going up the stairs. I can hear her gulp which made me kinda laugh. I opened the door for her as she enters.

" Wahh! This room is so cool!" She said, dropping her bag.

I closed the door and went to my vanity. I opened a drawer and took out her wallet. I gave it to her.

" Oh, Thanks." She said.

" You can sit anywhere..." I said. It was the first time another girl came over to my house.

She takes a seat on the bed and Jumps a bit on it.

" Wah! Its so soft and comfty!" She said, while hugging a pillow.

" I got up to her and sat next to her. I grabbed a pillow and smacked her on the arm with it.

" Pillow fight?" I asked. Her eyes lit up and there was this big grin on her face.

" You're on!" She said while hitting me on my knee.

I hit her on the head with my pillow as she hit me on the face with hers.

" Hey!" I said, laughing. She started to laugh alot.

She hit me multiple times on the chest. We were at the point where we were standing on the bed.

I whacked her really hard and she fell, but she grabbed onto my arm, making me fall ontop of her.

I looked into her eyes.

" D-d-d-dude...That hurts..." She mumbled quietly.

" Well yours was more hurtful." I said, while smirking.

" I..." I realized she looked back into my eyes because in her eyes, I saw my reflection of my own eyes.

" I'm gonna count to 3...If you move, it means you don't want it. But if you don't move, I'll give it to you..." I said to make sure she doesn't know what I was talking about.

" 1...2...3..." I counted. She just looked at my face, confused. I smiled and closed my eyes and my face was close to hers. 

She closed her eyes tightly and closed her lips together. I opened my eyes and smirked. I grabbed a pillow and whacked her in the face.

" Ow! What the heck!" She said as she opens her eyes. 

I got up and laugh.

" Why did you close your eyes?" I asked her while I was laughing.

" Because you closed yours!" She said, turning red.

Her phone rings and she checks it. It was a text.

" Oh. Donghae, we have to go. Its 12:00. It takes 4 hours to get there and we might want to stop for washroom breaks and for food." Jesscia said as she turns off her phone.

" Okay then. Lets go." I said, still laughing.

{ End Of Chapter }

Hi you! I know today's chapter is really short! I guess to me. Sorry for the errors and I hoped you enjoyed today's update again! OMFG! Haesica almost kissed! A first REAL kiss! Wahhhhhhh! Can't wait to see what will happen at the magical camping trip!! EEEEP! See ya again later! :O