Operation: Fail

Can It Be Me?

                                  Operation: Fail

 

Hi you! Don't mind my mistakes please. Enjoy!

 

Siwon's POV:

It was 6:00PM and I walked around the park. I stopped and see this big house in front of me. It looks like a queenkas house because it was pink. But yet, some guys could like pink, like my friend Sungmin from school. Someone quickly walks out and we met each others eyes.

" Tiffany..." I said, softly.

" Oh...Siwon...I didn't see you there. Did you cme here because you wanted to go to the park?" She said giving me one of that nice, lovely eye smile. 

Geez, Snap out of it, Siwon! She's dating your little cousin!

" Oh...Yea...." I said, giving a smile that shows my dimples.

" Well, this is my backyard actually...so...." Tiffany said, looking at me and about to laugh.

" Oh my god, I'm so stupid." I said giving myself a facepalm and she starts to laugh.

I look at her and smile while I rub my nape.

" So would you like to come inside?" She asked me.

" No, I really couldn't..." I said.

" No! I insist. I made too much strawberry smoothie. I would like you to help me finish it." She insisted.

" Well, if you insist." i said as we both smiled. She grabbed my hand and ran inside the house. 

" Please sit anywhere." She said. " I'll be right back." She leaves into the kitchen. 

I take a seat on the pink leathered sofa chair. I looked at the clock and it was 7:19 PM. Tiffany comes in, holding a tray filled with small cups of the smoothie and some fruits.

" Thank you." I nodded to her. 

" No problem." She said as she sets the tray down onto the coffee table.

" Would you like to watch a movie?" She said, holing the tv remote.

" Umm...Sure...Whatever pleases the women." I said with a friendly grin, trying to show her I'm not seducing her or anything like that.

" Okay. If its okay I put on a romantic movie?" She said, kinda pouting to like make an advantage I guess.

" Um..Sure..." I said. She squealed and putted on Titantic.

Luckily, it was in English so now I can be able to remember some English before I get back to the U.S.

We've sat down on the couch, watching the movie. There was an awkward scene where they kissed and I looked at Tiffany.

She turns and faces me.

" Yes, Siwon-shi, Right?" She asked.

" Yeah. I think I should get going its already 8:00PM." I said, still looking deeply into her eyes.

" Can you please..stay?" She asked as she grabs my arm.

" W-why?" I asked her gently to not try to hurt her feelings.

" Because...I don't like being alone especially when I'm this depressed." She said, looking down.

I don't know what overcame me but I lift her chin and brang her face closer to mine and our lips had finally met. We scoot close to each other with my hands around her waist and she clenches my shirt. I bring her more close to me as she sat on my lap and we tilt our heads and continue to kiss passionately.

Jessica's POV:

Me and Donghae walked up to the doorsteps of 'Tiffany's House'. I was about to click the doorbell until Donghae grabbed my arm and just open the door with the spare keys under the doormat.

" Simple enough." I said.

Donghae enters before me and we look around the house for her. Later, I found Donghae staring at something in the living room so I caught up to him.

" Donghae wh-" I looked into his direction and I saw some girl and guy kissing. They stopped and looked at us.

" Donghae Oppa!" She said, jumping.

" Donghae..." The other guy said, with the red lipstick stain on his lips and face.

Donghae just stomps out of the house and got into his car and drove off. I ran outside but I just realized where the heck am I?

" AISH!!! Who are they?" I asked myself. I sat at a bench not far from the house. Later, I found out this was just useless so I took a walk.

" OPERATION FAIL!" I screamed out loud, since I was angry Donghae left me.

Donghae's POV:

I drove off, trying to get that memory out of my head.

" Drove at the speed limit, 140. I hit against the wheel alot to let my anger go.

How can my own cousin and my own girlfriend betray me?

Suddenly, I think of Jessica.

" Sooyeon!" I said as I make and U-turn and get her.

I look out the window to see if she was out there on the sidewalk. As I predicted, she was there. I stopped the car but I noticed she had fallen just right now and scratch her knee.

" Ow..." She muttered, holding onto her knee.

She stands up, dusting off her dress. I got out of the car and go to her.

" Donghae-shi..." She mumbled quietly. 

I looked down at her knee and saw how small the cut was but it was fine. But as I looked down even more, I saw the back of her heels were red and swollen. I bended down and took her shoe off carefully as she mumbled my name again.

I looked up to her and said, " Hush. You're wearing out my name." I smirked. I saw her blushing even if she was wearing makeup.

I turned around and kneeled down.

" What are you doing, get on." I said, signalling for her to get on.

" Shireo...( I don't want to... )" She said quietly. 

I got up and lifted her bridal style.

" Woah! Donghae-shi!" She said holding onto my neck.

" How are you suppose to walk if your ankle is swollen?" I said, looking at her seriously.

I started to walk slowly. I can feel her breathing onto my chest,

" Today's operation was a fail..." She mumbled.

" Araso, Araso. Now stop talking." I said trying to forget what had happened earlier.

{ End Of Chapter }

Sorry you! I know this is my 3rd update today. Its just that I'm really bored. So how was it? Haesica seem to noticed each other while Sifany has it going on already over there. Kekeke. See you guys on the next update. LOL. I don't Know if there will be another one today later. So yeah.