Thank You...

Can It Be Me?

                             Thank You...= Only Sifany

 

Tiffany's POV:

I caress myself as I walk down the pathway in the rain, crying. I never knew being cheated on was so terrible and hurtful.

" Brr...The rain is cold...." I told myself. I rub my arms up and down with my hands to gather some warmth.

An umbrella goes over my head and I felt some body temperature. 

" Donghae oppa...I knew you would come back for me! I shouldn't have thought that you had cheated on me!" I screamed as I hugged him.

I looked and and to my surprises, it wasn't Donghae but Siwon, Donghae's cousin. I quickly push myself away and looked down in embarrassment.

" Mianhae..." I said, walking quickly away but he follows me still with that bright yellow umbrella over my head.

" Dude. You're my cousin's girlfriend and I don't want you to get sick. Besides, tomorrow is school." He said looking at me, and his hair dripping since this was a one person umbrella. His shirt was very white and sheer. So the water on his shirt made me see his nice body.

" Dude..Your chest..." I said awkwardly. I pointed to his chest while I still look down.

" Okay...So?" He said, smiling and laughing a bit.

" Just...Cover up!" I yelled at him and then ran over to home.

Donghae's POV:

" You want help?" She said, questionably.

" Neh. I need you to help me explain things to Tiffany." I said, thinking about Tiffany and showing a sad expression I had never had before.

" Well guess what fishy Prince. You now know how it feels like how to lose someone. It hurts doesn't it." She said, harshly.

" Can I ask you a question?" I asked her, while smirking.

" Bwoh?" She said.

" How do you know it was me from the airport and the coffee shop once I said Tiffany's Fishy Prince. Do you even know Tiffany, Sooyeon?" I asked.

" ANDWAE! I TOLD YOU I'M JUNG......WHATEVER I TOLD YOU MY NAME!!!!" She immediately replied.

" Why are you still on the phone with me, Jessica?" I asked her, having a big grin across my face.

" Stop toying with me...I'm busy okay..." She said awkwardly and hung up on me.

~ Next Day ~

I walked at the _______ hotel and went up to the front desk.

" Hi, um can I know where the Jungs are staying? The Jungs from America?" I asked.

" Oh the Annoying Jungs? Okay, but I should ask you, who are you and whats your relation with the ANNOYING Jungs?" She asked.

" Uh...Girlfriend...." I said, creating a lie on the spot.

" Okay, room # 3254." She said.

" K." I said to the woman who thought I was a full grown man. Kekeke.

I got in the elevator and went to her floor. I saw the number and knocke on the door.

More surprise then ever, Jessica opens the door, wearing a sheer blouse that shows her birght red bra and some short studded denim shorts with nice combat boots. It showed her nice beautiful legs too. Her hair was nice and up in a cute little messy bun but in the front of the bun, there is a cute bow hair clip. She was also wearing makeup but I didn't mind.

" Yes? Wait, what are you doing here?!" She asked me, looking pissed.

" U-uh...L-let me do something for you, Sooyeon." I said, trying not to show that I weaken a bit by her beauty.

" I told you I'm not Sooyeon, but I am Jessica, alright?" She said.

" I'll give you a proper, formal apology and bow to you  and beg on my knees for forgiveness if you help me explain things to my girlfriend." I said.

Jessica's POV:

When He said 'girlfriend', I was a bit hurt. Maybe I still have some left over feelings for him.I turned around facing the other way,

" Sorry, but I can't help you." I was about to leave but he grabbed my hand. I turned around and he made Eye contact with me.

" Jebal...{Please...}" He begged me with sad eyes looking straight at me.

But for me, knowing I had these mixed up feelings, I had to get over him and this was part of the treatment.

" Look here, Fishy prince." I said but he cutted me off.

" Aniyo. Its Donghae." He said, but it still intensify the mood.

I gulped a bit.

" Look, I have to start my first day of school tomorrow and I don't want to get any drama over my head. Especially when I'm already nervous. I was gonna meet my friends but you and your dramatic life...AISH!" I said as I threw his hand away from and left the hotel.

I went to go meet up with my friends at the mall, the one from online, remember?

I saw Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, waving at me. I went over to them.

" Hi Hyo, Shikshin!" I smiled cutely and bubbly.

" Where were you?" Hyoyeon asked me.

" This guy name Lee Donghae and his girlfriend Tiffany-" I said but I was cutted off by them, 2nd time. Woohoo.

" OMFG! NO ONE EVER TALKS TO THEM! THEY ARE THE MOST POPULAR QUEENKA AND KINGKA COUPLE IN OUR SCHOOL, RIGHT HYO?" Sooyoung said, yelling. Hyoyeon nodded.

" So they are going to our school?!" They both nodded again.

" FOR SAKES!" I swore and everyone looks at me.

Siwon's POV:

~ The Next Day ~

Since my mom lft me here in Seoul for 4 months, I had to be a senior at Seoul High. Alot of people were swarming Donghae and me.

I finally got out of the mob and I saw Tiffany sitting at a bench outside and looking at the skies. I went to her.

" Tiffany?" I aksed her. She looks at me and jumps up and looks down.

" Gwenchana?" I asked her but she didn't say anything.

" Why are you worried for me?" She asked.

" I guess I am that type." I said, smiling a bit.

" Kamsamnida..." She said quietly.

" No prob-" She made me shut up with a kiss on my cheek and she quickly ran off.

{ End Of Chapter }

Hi you! I'm sorry for the bad grammar and spelling mistakes if I have and here in this chapter. So I added some characters and some Sifany. I hope you like it. I may update later today if I'm bored. Oh well, Annyeong!