Help Find Me!

Can It Be Me?

                             Help Find Me!

 

Donghae's POV:

For the rest of the walk, we all didn't talk. We just walked and walked. I was getting bored so I decided to run all the way there and leave them alone. As I got there, I see Jessica, Taking off her shirt, and I see her sleeves drooping down her shoulder, showing her beautiful skin. Since she was only wearing a long shirt and her pants were on the ground, I saw her nice, white legs. Only about knee height and lower. I started to drool just at the sightr of it. Jessica looks at me and screams like a dolphin.

" YAAAA! ERT!!!!!!!!" She said, covering her revealed skin.

" Huh? I-I-I-I-I-I Didn't know you were there!!' I said, shaking my head.

" Yeah right! Hel-" She screams again but I ran and grabbed , and took her into a bush.

" Shhhh! You're gonna ruin my family's reputation!!" I yelled at her, whisperely.

She Bites my hand, causing me to scream in pain and she runs off.

Jessica's POV:

Ew! That ert! I ran far, passing Siwon and Tiffany, passing the camping ground and into the forest.

" Where...Am I?" I said, stopping my speed.

I looked around, wondering where was I. I've seen alot of trees surrounding me. I also seen alot of dirt on the ground, By the looks on my feet. I heard rustling noises in the bushes.

" N-N-Nugusaeyo?!" I said, taking a step back. " I said WHO IS IT?!?!" I yelled out one more time, taking another step back.

I heard more rustling noises and I screamed and ran. If I only knew that was just a squirrel.

" HELP! HELP! HELP!!!!" I cried out loud. Hoping someone would save me. I fell down a hill, which had leaded to a place filled with rocks. I land on the rocks, and everything became a big blur.

Donghae's POV:

As Siwon, Tiffany and I headed back to the camping ground, everyone was scared like crazy.

" Why are you guys scared like that at 7:00 in the morning?" Siwon asked them, while looking at his watch.

" W-w-w-w-we heard dolphin screams and someone saying help as if they were being chased...in the forest..." Sooyoung said, pointing to the forest.

I stopped, dropping my stuff onto the ground. The only person that has dolphin screams would be Sooyeon...

" Wheres...Jessica?" I asked them.

" I thought she was at the lake." Hyoyeon said, coming out of her fear.

" No! She left the lake!" I yelled.

Of Course, this makes sense. Jessica IS Sooyeon. Who else would know about our old relationships? How can she also feel the same way as Sooyeon.

" Jessica!" I yelled out loud until I ran into the forest. I heard everyone else following behind me. We all stopped at a center.

" Hyoyeon! You go find Jessica over there with Eunhyuk! Sooyoung! You go with Ryeowook over there! Tiffany and Siwon can go over there! I'll go this way!" I said, pointing at the directions I gave them.

We all nodded and seperated.

Jessica's POV:

I woke up and found myself on a big rock which was half the size of a boulder. I think I hit my head so I placed my palm onto my head, but only found myself bleeding. I looked around and seen no one around. I had scrapes on my knee and my elbows. I looked up and I realized that I might've fallen off a small cliff.

" S...someone...Help..." I cried out softly. Trying to speak harder but my body wouldn't adjust to it yet.

It was getting darker and I kept on pleading for help.

" Someone...Help Find me..." I repeated for the last time.

My stomach started to growl. I placed my hand onto my stomach, feeling hungry.  I laid down, hoping the hungriness would well down but it wouldn't. 

" Help Find Me, Donghae..." I muttered before I shutted my eyes very tightly and let a tear dropped down my face.

{ End Of Chapter }

Hi you! Sorry for the late update! Sorry for all the mistakes again too! I really like the comments I've been recieveing! Positive! So recently, this story has gotten a bit out of hand so I'm gonna try to fix that up. Anyways, Looks like someone needs help! Donghae, save Jessica! T.T