Are you Okay?

Can It Be Me?

                                   Are you Okay?

 

Jessica's POV:

I woke up from this huge, painful headache. Am I sick? It was 8:40 AM!!! Oh crap, I'm gonna be late for school. I tried to get off from the bed but my body won't budge from this pain. I see my phone constantly ringing and I know its Soo and Hyo. I grabbed it and luckily it wasn't to far for me to reach it. I picked it up.

" Hello?" I said, feeling like I was about to threw up.

" Ya, Eodie-ya? We're about to get hit by Ki Songsaengnim!" Hyoyeon screamed so loud in my ear.

" You do realize you're not on speaker...*Barfs*" Jessica barfed.

" Ya gwenchana?" Hyoyeon said as Jessica runs into the bathroom.

" Neh, I'm fine. Just sick..." I said, wiping the barf off my face with some tissue. I hung up and washed my face.

Later, I tried my best getting ready. Luckily, today was a party at school so we got to dress up casually. I had to wear something long to prevent others from seeing my pale skin. I even had to wear alot of makeup and my face looks cakey. I put on alot of BB cream and put alot of lipstick on. I even put on red blush for the first time. I had to wear a hoodie and sweatpants with some running shoes that were too small.I just comb my hair and left right away at 8:50 AM. 

Phew. I made it on time. Like, kinda. I walk into my classroom and sat near Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Donghae-shi was also there too for some reason.

" Ya, Sica unnie, gwenchana? You look puffy." Hyoyeon said.

" Yeah, she looked like that yesterday too." Donghae said, jumping into the conversation.

" Maldo andwae...You were with Sica unnie?" Sooyoung said, giving a glare at Donghae.

" Yea. So what?" Donghae said, giving a glare back to her.

" Did you ate anything yesterday?" Sooyoung asked me.

" Not really, just breakfest, Pap with some breakfest soup. Lunch was just a sandwich and I went to the cafe to get some Tomatillo Mary." I said.

" Tamatillo Mary?!" The 2 all said in chorus and jumped.

" Wae?" Me and Donghae said, in sync.

" Tomatillo Mary is what my halmoni use to make. It has CUCUMBERS!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

" Omo! Jinga! I'm having an allergic reaction right now?!" I said trying to get up but struggling to while getting help from my desk.

" You need to get to the school's infirmary! Quick!" Donghae said.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were about to grab me until Ki songsaengnim came in.

" Girls sit down." He said, slamming the books on the front desk.

" But-" I was cutted of by the teacher.

" No buts. Now sit unless you want class 30 minutes more longer." He said. God I en hated that teacher.

" Will you be able to hold it in?" Sooyoung said, looking at me worriedly. 

" Yea, I guess." I said, taking my seat. I didn't noticed that Donghae was worried about me too.

Donghae's POV:

20 minutes of class had passed and I've seen Jessica hold her stomach in pain. I've been watching her to see if she was okay.

She finally raised her hand and the teacher noticed her.

" What is it transfer student?" He asked while writing on the board and looking at her.

" I got to..." She suddenly faints off her chair, and lies down onto the cold floor.

We all got up and surronded her. I lifed her up bridal style and ran to the clinic. 

" BIGKO! (Move)" I said while pushing the students away with my own body.

I ran inside the clinic and told the nurse to help her. We had to place her onto the bed while the nurse checks her out.

She later comes to me with her checkboard.

" Well it seem she had an allergic reaction. I had gaven her some pills and water on a tray beside her bed so when she wakes up, feed it to her." She said/

" Bwoh?! Wae! Why me?" I asked her.

" Because there are more students coming in within eating expired pizza from the party in class Senior 5." She said while leaving me.

I go to sit next to her. She was sweating and having a bad dream.

" Kajima...Don't leave me here!" She mumbled while pacing her head back and forth. She grabs my hand tightly.

I patted her forehead.

" Don't worry, I won't." I said while smiling.

{ End Of Chapter }

Hi you! I know I'm sorry for being annoying for all these updates today. This is the 4th yupdate today and I can guarantee this will be the last udate for today. Sorry for mistakes again!