I'm Back...

Can It Be Me?

                                    I'm Back...

 

Jessica's POV:

5 years later...

" Appa! When are we gonna go back to South Korea?" I asked my dad while jumping.

" I want to see my friends!" I said, exaggerating.

I had some online friends and they go to Seoul High School. I am gonna go there too! So I couldn't wait.

" Soon. Just pack your stuff so we can get on the plane." My dad said, looking annoyed.

My sister comes into my room with her chevron patterned luggage.

" Unni, Are you sure about this? Because what about Donghae-" I cutted .

" Ya Krystal! I told you to stop talking about strangers." I told her coldly.

" Jessica unni..." She looked at me sad. Maybe I told her really harsh.

" Sorry Krystal...So how are you? Could you wait to see your boyfriend?" I asked her.

Krystal had a long distance relation right after 3 years when we moved to the U.S.

" I can't wait! I need to see him! I miss him already." She said, finally smiling.

I zipped my luggage and grabbed it.

" Okay, lets go!" We said as we left the room.

Donghae's POV:

Finally! My cousin was coming back from the U.S. today. I can't wait for him to teach me some more soccer moves! I had to drive to the airport. Gosh! And I have my G1 so I had to go with my Noona. Ugh! She is annoying and bossy. I wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend, Tiffany. So I went to pick her up.

" Hey, babe." I said, as I called her to the car. She sat in the front.

" Hey baby!" She gives me a quick kiss.

" Ew." My noona said.

" Shut up, Noona. You're just jealous that I have dated a girl for 5 years." I said with a big smirk on my face. 

My noona just rolled her eyes.

" Ya, Isn't today the anniversary with that girl, Sooyeon?" Tiffany asked me.

" Ya, you told me to date her for only one month. This is the say where we broke up." I said, looking at her, disappointed.

" Araso, Araso! Just drive!" Tiffany told me.

I hit the accelerate panel and move the stick to D and turned the wheel.

Jessica's POV:

Finally! I've been waiting for ever! I'm finally in South Korea, my home! Now Krystal keeps on calling me by my real name.

" Sooyeon Unni!" She rushes to me with her hands interlocked with another young teen.

" This is my boyfriend! Unnie, Meet Taemin, Taemin, meet Sooyeon unnie, or Jessica Unnie." She said cheering happily.

" Hello." I said giving out my hand to shake. He gladly accepts it and bows.

" So unnie..." Krystal said smiling to Taemin as they exchanged looks.

" We'regonnborrowyourwalletandgobuystuff! Bye!" They said real fast and took my wallet from my hand.

" YA! GOGISEO! ( Stop right there!)" I yelled as I ran to chase them. I heard them laughing.

Donghae's POV:

Finally! I'm here at the airport. I had to wait for my cousin to appear.

" Oppa! I have to go to the washroom! ~" Tiffany said with aegyo.

" Okay." I said smiling while patting her hair.

" So hold my purse!" She said tossing the purse at me. I started laughing at how quickly she ran.

I sat down and and my Noona asked me something.

" Hey, I'm going to the mini corner shop. Want anything?" She asked.

" Um.. Buy some flowers and a small package of chocolates." I said, smiling at her since the small corner shop is expensive.

" Fine." She said, looking pestered as she walks away but gives me some papers.

" What are these for?!" I said calling her out as she walks away.

" They are for our cousin!" She said as she walks.

Then some random kids runs around me, causing the papers to fall.

" Aish!" I said As I picked it up. I turned around and there was a girl who just ran into my arms.

" Aish, Ya!" I screamed but she just looked at me and her sunglasses fall.

She was really pretty. Her brown, hazel eyes and her light copper hair was pretty long and it framed her face. She was wearing only a little bit of makeup so you can see her natural beauty.

" Sooyeon Unnie!" The girl from before called out to her.

I looked at this girl more closely and I realized it.

" Sooyeon..." I muttered.

" Dong...hae...Oppa...." She said quietly to me.

{ End Of Chapter }

Hi you! Thanks for reading! Sorry I didn't check it over so there are maybe some grammar mistakes. :/ Anyways, thanks for reading the first chapter of Can It Be Me? Also, so sorry if it was short. I was kinda busy.