Lets Start The Operation

Can It Be Me?

                          Lets Start The Operation

 

Jessica's POV:

I came back from the shopping adventure with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. I dropped all the bags in the living room and some in my room. I plopped onto my bed and sigh in exhaustion. I wondered if I should text Donghae and should say sorry.

--------------------

To: Donghae

From: Jessica

동해... (Donghae)

---------------------

To: Jessica

From: Donghae

무엇인가? ( What? )

---------------------

To: Donghae

From: Jessica

미안 해요... (I'm sorry...)

----------------------

To: Jessica

From: Donghae

당신이 내게 부탁을 할 경우 사과는 받아 들였다. (Apology accepted if you do me the favor.)

-----------------------

To: Donghae

From: Jessica

좋아, 나는 당신의 바보 같은 작업을 할 수 있습니다. ( Fine, I'll do your stupid operation.)

-----------------------

To: Jessica

From: Donghae

사과는 받아 들였다. 나는 8시 30 분 오후 9시 같은 카페 마지막 시간에 당신을 만날 수 있습니다. (Apology accepted. I'll meet you at the same cafe last time at 8:30PM)

-----------------------

I read the text and smiled. I guess I still do have some feelings for him. Wait...Is this kinda like a date? Oh wait, its not.

I looked at the clock and 6:00 PM.

" Time to get ready." I said to myself.

Donghae's POV:

I don't know why but I started getting ready to look nice. Maybe because if she looks nice and I'm not better looking than her, Then it makes me look poor. But I also shouldn't try too hard.

I wore just a regular T-shirt with some jeans and some sneakers. I did put on some cologne and a black blazer. I put on a necklace that has a ring on it. I fixed my hair a little bit. 

" There." I said. I went outside and took the red sports car drove away. But before I left, I checked the mirror in the car. 

" Perfect." I said, fixing my hair.

I move the stick to reverse and turn the wheel. I then move the stick to drive and drove.

Jessica's POV:

I wore just a simple light blue dress and some black flats that have studs in the front. I curled my hair too and I had lipstick and mascara on. And a LITLLE bit of eyeliner, okay? I put some roll on perfume on my wrist.

" Perfect." I said.

I waited at the table that was outisde the cafe. I see a nice sports car outside there and Donghae honks it, waving at me inside the car.

I got inside and he starts to stare at me while I stare too.

" Why do you look so fancy?" He asked me.

" Because I WAS gonna go on a date earlier but I was so nice to apologize to a stranger and help him." I said, lying. My acting got better too. Kekeke.

" Oh. I look fancy because you are gonna explain to Tiffany tonight and I will take her on a date." He said. 

" Did anyone ask you that?" I scoffed at him.

" Aish this girl." He whispered to himself, but he is a bad whisperer.

He moves the stick to D and hits the acelerate panel and drives the wheel.

I didn't want to break the silence so I just place some earbuds in my ear and plugged it into my phone and started to play music. I didn't realize it but I started to doze off.

Donghae's POV:

I saw her sleeping so cutely. Oh well, I had to wake her up.

" Ya, Jung Jessica." I said, She woke up.

" Bwoh?!" She yelled at me.

" Lets start the operation."

{ End Of Chapter }

Hi you! Sorry for spelling and grammar mistake. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Looks like they are developing a little feeling. Kekeke. See ya later in the next chapter.