Chapter15: Struggling for you

Hooters [on Hiatus]

Struggling for you

“Suunnyyy!!!!” Taeyeon shouted angrily.

“IGE BOYA?!?!” Sunny answered back.

“I SAID NO! It’s final!!”

“Damn pabo!” Sunny grunted. “We have to take it TOGETHER!! I thought you said to go by pairs, now you don’t want me to go with you?! Then you even scolded our daughter that she went on a mission alone…This is insane hunny…PLUS YOU’RE FORCING ME TO GO ON A CHECK UP WHEN I DON’T WANT TO!!”

“THIS MISSION IS PURELY MINE AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF BOTH OF US ARE HEALTHY AND OKAY BEFORE WE ACTUALLY DO IT!!!” Taeyeon stated angrily.

“SO?!?! CAN’T I GO TO?? AND I AM PERFECTLY HEALTHY!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME?!” Sunny said.

The daughters heard the voices of their parents, all of them went out of their rooms to see what was happening outside. The not so children were surprised because their parents rarely fight and they got worried.

 

“Sahrang…it’s about fighting, forgiveness, and sacrifice…Hmm…Did you know that when you are in your fifteen years of age, it is said to be that you will collide with the sahrang of your life? In just one look, in just one meaningless stare…each path collides-“

“WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Taeyeon shouted.

Luna who was reading her book peacefully by the window bed stopped. “Hmm?? What is that noise??” She told herself. She bookmarked the page that she was reading and placed it above her study table, and then she went out of her room bare footedly to check what was really happening.

“What’s happening??” Seohyun asked. She popped her head by her room’s door frame.

“Moolah…” Tiffany answered who was standing outside the JETI room.

 

“SEE?? THERE THERE!!!” Taeyeon shouted from the insides of the master’s bedroom.

“YOU ALWAYS DECIDE, YOU NEVER LET ME DECIDE…” Sunny reasoned.

“THAT’S NOT TRUE!!!”

“IT IS…AHRASO…WHO DECIDES FOR EVERYTHING…YOU RIGHT?? WELL…SOMETIMES I REGRET THAT I GAVE YOU THE POWER OF DECIDING…”

“SO THIS IS ABOUT ME AND MY DECISIONS??”

“THIS IS ABOUT YOU DECIDING EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN!”

“I DO WHAT I THINK IS BEST!”

“SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TRY TO ASK FOR MY OPINION TOO…IT’S LIKE YOU TOOK AWAY MY RIGHTS TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF. FOR US BOTH. FOR OUR CHILDREN. AND FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!” Sunny explained. “And…GOING ON A CHECK UP?! COME ON…WHY?? I DON’T WANT!”

“WE HAVE TOO!! WE NEED TO KNOW IF WE ARE OKAY TO DO IT…”

“GAWD!!! WE DON’T NEED A DOCTOR TO ASK IF WE ARE READY FOR “IT”…”

“WE HAVE TO CONSULT IF WE ARE HEALTHY ENOUGH…” Taeyeon protested.

“TAEYEON, YOU DON’T NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR TO ASK...BESIDES I’M NOT READY!!!”

“KYYAAAAAA!!!!” Taeyeon shouted in a shrieking manner. “READY OR NOT WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL…”

“I’M NOT YET OKAY. I NEED MORE TIME…”

“WHY?!?! AREN’T YOU SURE ABOUT ME??”

“NO, IT’S NOT LIKE THAT….” Sunny blurted. “WAHHHHH!!!!!”

Sooyoung who was sticking her ear by their parent’s door became shocked. “they’re talking about having a checkup and having…ehem….”

Jessica tilted her head. “Huh?? What ehem??”

Tiffany went to whisper to Jessica what it was. “You…know…having a night of their life…s……e….” Tiffany paused. “x”

Jessica suddenly laughed. “OH….”

“You don’t need to go on a doctor if you wanna actually do it…” Hyoyeon said. “Just do it…nothing’s wrong with it?? They’re our parents anyway…”

Luna laughed. “So it means you did it??” She blurted over Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

“Ya…” Hyoyeon raised her brow. “Quiet…”

Luna giggled.

 

“LET’S DROP THIS CONVERSATION TAE!! I’M NOT DOING IT!!!” Sunny shouted.

Hyoyeon couldn’t take it anymore. She knocked over the door. “Omma…Appa?? Ya…” Hyoyeon’s voice said.

“You know…if they’re not ready, they don’t have to force themselves to do it…take it slow…” Yoona said.

“Yeh…take it slow…” Yuri said though she was also like her parents having a rocky boat relationship.

Sunny and Taeyeon stopped the moment Hyoyeon knocked and both of them sighed. Taeyeon who was holding her S4 suddenly threw it off towards the bed while Sunny went to open the door.

“What’s happening??” Jessica asked the moment their Sunny appa went out of the room.

“Ahneeyo…” Sunny said to everyone who was looking at her. “It’s nothing…Don’t…ergh…just go back to what you were doing…” Sunny assured.

Everyone obeyed but they couldn’t erase the worry from their expressions. Sunny gave all of them a faint smile before she goes back into the room. She locked the door behind again and faced Taeyeon.

“Aish…” Sunny sighed as she sat next to Taeyeon. “The kids heard us…”

“I noticed…” Taeyeon said. “Hun…I’m just being a mom here…”

“I know but…don’t forget I’m your wife…” Sunny said as she stands up.

“Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked.

“Fresh air…I need a time out…” Sunny commented.

 

~A day have passed…Soshified University~

“Sulli!! Krystal!!” Luna called as she walked along the hallway.

Sulli and Krystal turned for Luna who was calling them. “Hi!” They both said happily.

“Luna, you know we’re going to try out on theater today, want to come?” Sulli asked.

Luna nodded. “Okay. I’m going to watch you guys!”

The three of them proceeded to the theater hall. Inside the theater consist of five hundred red chairs that were facing towards the huge stage, there were gold siren decorations by the walls of the theater and by the middle, there was a huge chandelier. The theater was called Phantom Opera, the school decided to make the theater look like the Paris Opera House in the legendary story called Phantom of the Opera.

“Wow…” Luna said as they enter the theater.

“Come on…” Sulli smiled. “Sit near the stage.”

A woman who was wearing a pink blouse and black pants with a gold shawl all over her shoulders turned to see Sulli and Krystal. “There you are!! Welcome!”

“Good day Miss Lim. We’re here to audition.” Krystal said.

“Thank goodness…earlier many auditioned and my head just hurts! Okay, on your mark…” A woman said as she pressed the remote. “Go…”

Sulli and Krystal will have a duet. “1…2…3…”

 

Think of me…

Think of me fondly… when we say good bye…

 

Luna who sat there watching Krystal and Sulli do a duet felt awe as she heard the beautiful angelic voice of her friends. It filled the whole theater with wonderful melodies and sweet tune. Luna smiled because she herself loves music and she has a talent in singing that no one knows not even her family.

 

Just as Sulli and Krystal finished the duet, the teacher suddenly looked at Luna. Her brows raised. “Are you auditioning too?”

Luna gasped in shock. “Ahneeyo. No ma’am.”

“Why? Come on, try it…Come up to the stage.” The teacher said. “Come on…don’t be shy.”

Luna stood up shyly and she went up to join her friends by the stage. Her knees were shaking and she was nervous.

“Okay…hmm…what to sing?” The teacher thought. “Let’s go for Disney?? What do you think?? Hmm… A whole new world is so lame…Hmm…ahh do you know this??” The teacher pushed the remote and music filled the theater.

Luna smiled as she stepped forward. She went over the mic stand where Sulli sang earlier.

 

I know

Love will find a way

Anywhere I go

I'm home

If you are there beside me

 
Like dark turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way

 

Luna’s voice was powerful and it was beautiful, it sounded more than a thousand ringing bells and her tune was perfect. Sulli and Krystal’s hair stood up and everyone felt goose bumps even the teacher.

Just outside the halls…

“Ahneeyo, Hyung! Hyung!!” Onew said over the phone. “AISH...”

“GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW… we can’t let the other team be ahead of us again…”

“Who’s the other team??” Onew asked.

“I don’t know…but our boss said they’re bunch of girls…”

“Girls??”

Just as Onew passed by the theater hall, he heard something. Something that rang onto his ears to the point he stopped. “Hyung…I’ll call you back…” He quickly hanged up without giving his Hyung a chance to talk. Onew went to the auditorium door to peak and see who was singing, and in his surprised…It was the girl. Not just any girl. But the girl that he always bumped into ever since he could remember. Onew was mesmerized by Luna’s voice, his eyes were glued to the latter girl and he was filled with awe.

“Brava, Luna…” The teacher smiled as she clapped.

 

“Luna…” Onew mumbled as he stares to Luna. “So…Luna is your name…” He smiled dreamily.

 

~Dismissal Time~

Luna, Krystal, and Sulli were walking along the garden park like of Soshified, they laughed, and they chat, just like any other normal girls would do. They sat by the green pasture of the garden and enjoyed the afternoon together.

“Luna…I didn’t know you could sing.” Krystal commented.

“Yeah…but I don’t sing out in public…” Luna said as she played with the flowers that was attached on the ground.

“Why?? You have a beautiful voice!”

“So do you…” Luna commented as she stuck her tongue out.

“Uhm…can I ask something? Since we’ve been friends…Hmm” Krystal said but she was cut off by Luna.

“Let’s have a sleep over!!” Luna smiled. “My place! This weekend.”

“Hmm…Okay then we’ll do a girl’s night out somewhere.” Sulli said.

“No, trust me…I know what to do.” Luna smirked. She was thinking of having a bon fire by the beach on a late night and girl talks under the dark black sky. PERFECT! Then smores!

“Luna-yah!” A loving voice called. She has a blond hair, somewhat she looked like Krystal and she was gorgeous just like Luna. Her eyes were icy and her voice was thin. Like Luna’s powerful voice it also rang like thousands of bells.

Luna smiled as she excitingly stood up to hug her aunt. “Aunt Sica!!” She called in her usual baby tone, just like the way she calls her ommas. Sulli and Krystal stood up and went closer to Luna and Jessica. Not a moment so soon Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany came to join the picture. “Sulli, Krystal….these are my aunts Tiffany and Jessica. Then my loving and awesome moms, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.” Luna introduced.

Jessica was astonished by Krystal. Something about her seemed weird? I feel different about her. She’s like someone I used to know...Jessica kept on staring at Krystal and likewise Krystal was also staring at Jessica. Both of them were having thousands of thoughts running in an out of their minds.

Who is she? Krystal asked herself. It was like I’ve known her before…

“Omo, we’re having a sleepover this weekend.” Luna smiled.

“That’s great!!” Tiffany said. “You’re always welcome in our home.”

Everyone nodded. It was good that Luna was finally fitting in perfectly. “Anyways, we have to go.” Sooyoung smiled. “Nice meeting you. See you this weekend.”

The moment Luna turned along with her family members, someone from afar struck her, and it was a guy sitting on a bench reading a book while looking over his phone. Luna was shocked to the point she went out of balance.

“Ya…Ya…” Sooyoung caught her arm so she wouldn’t land on her . “Ya??”

“Omma, I…” Luna became embarrassed. Good thing Onew didn’t saw what happened. Luna covered her face and ran off passing by Onew.

“Luna???” Hyoyeon called as she watches her daughter ran off to the gates of the school.

“What happened?” Tiffany asked.

Jessica smirked. “I know why…”

Onew’s attention diverted to the loving voice of Hyoyeon who called Luna. Luna ran like a wind, and Onew just watched her went away.

“Why??” Everyone asked in unison.

“Him…” Jessica said, her eyes looking at Onew. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Tiffany’s eyes diverted to where Jessica was looking. Onew.

“So…he’s the guy…” Hyoyeon whispered to her sister.

Sooyoung pursed her lips. “I don’t approve to this relationship…”

“Me too…” Hyoyeon second the motion.

“Don’t approve??” Tiffany frowned. “They barely spoke yet and they’re not even friends…then relationship already?? Breathe will you?? Luna knows what she’s doing. Let’s trust her.”

“We will not say anything when we get to the car okay?” Jessica said. Everyone agreed and nodded.

Luna ran over to their van where her other aunts are already inside, she quickly opened the door and dove herself into the car like she was going to swim in an open pool.

“Boya??” Sunny asked.

“Ya…What’s wrong with you??” Taeyeon asked as she laughed at Luna who was on their feet.

The YoonYul twins saw what happened and they burst out laughing.

“Luna-yah…” Seohyun called out cutely. “Sit with me.”

Luna immediately stood up. “It’s nothing omma, appa…” She smiled to her grandparents as she stood up and went over to Seohyun’s side.

 

 

~Hooters, Taeyeon POV~

Before going home we were told by Madame Bella to drop by our new business venue. We were excited that finally in our life we are about to have a decent business and a decent income that doesn’t come from something bad such us our super spy whatever that is even used for syndicates and mafia. Aish…

Our van stopped, soon all of us will be learning how to drive and finally we will have privacy inside the car without even letting other people like the driver hear us talk. We stepped out and in front of us was a small building, it looked like a restaurant with a huge sign “Swing By at 9, by Hooters” Hmm…Hooters?? Swing By at 9? I began to have suspicions again.

“There you are!!” Madame Bella said. The little woman peaked her head out of the grand elegant door. “Come in!”

The ten of us walked our way in and the insides was…something I didn’t expect.

“Bella-shi…” I stuttered. “What’s this??”

Well…basically. The reception area was nice, everything was nice and finely decorated like a restaurant bar but in a vintage type of way, the theme of the restaurant was like 1950’s Dancing Queen?? It was nice, everything was red and white, and the tables were like of those in diners. It was beautiful.

“But why Swing by at 9?” I asked.

“Oh, dear, there are rooms upstairs…and this is a Hooters club…”

“HUH???” I was shocked. Even the others.

“Hooters??? Like strippers and one night stands??” Hyoyeon asked.

Madame Bella placed her index finger over her lips. “Not really, mainly because everyone is a girl…and the inn is owned by our head boss but the restaurant is yours.”

“Gawd…we were thinking of a more decent establishment…” Sooyoung said. “The restaurant is good…But why did the boss placed a…ergh?? Hooters Inn??”

“It’s not what we thought of the first place.” Yoona frowned.

“I don’t think it’s even healthy. ually…emotionally…and especially physically…” Yuri said.

“Aish…Shh…Tomorrow will be the opening, I’ve invited some people to come…so get ready…and on Wednesday, prepare for kidnapping…and the day after that is your first mission night, Taeyeon…”

“Only omma??” The children asked.

“It’s up to you…the important is accomplishing the mission…but the mission is best suit for Taeyeon…”

“Kids…everyone…we will be talking about that later when we get home…” Taeyeon sighed in frustration.

 

~OPENING DAY~

Swing By at 9 by: Hooters is the new establishment of the Soshis. They decided who to place who in whenever. They categorically placed Yoona and Luna by the reception since Yoona was the face of the whole Soshi and Luna was too young to do other things, then Sooyoung was permanently assigned back in the kitchen since she loves to cook and bake even though there are hired chefs and cooks inside (still people wasn’t enough), Hyoyeon and Tiffany was given the job to be baristas by the bar counter along with a couple of other hired barista, and Seohyun, Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon, and Sunny were servers or all-around people. There were other servers and waitresses too so if the soshis decided not to serve and just be “Like a Boss.” It will be okay, but the soshis likes to work even though they are owners so it was okay.

People began to come in and out, there were people eating but some people didn’t come to eat. Some came to stay for the night.

 

~Luna POV 10pm~

Luna walked over the upper floor of Swing by at 9. She walked towards the rooms located upstairs, well, Swing By at 9 is a small Hooters Inn, with 24 rooms, well furnished, floors covered in carpet, and it was a 4 star inn, expect it was smaller though. All of the rooms were in suite type, and a night even cost $2000. The inn is also owned by them but there is a different reception for the inn and the restaurant.

As Luna walked over to some floors, Ergh she could hear moans and such scream and weird noises and voices, it made her uncomfortable though.

Just as she was walking, a door opened. She just stared at the man who stood by the door frame. She noticed the man was drunk and so she continued to walk. But the man kept on staring at her.

“Excuse me??” The man called.

Luna didn’t dare to turn back.

“Ya…” The drunk man called as he signals Luna.

Luna was extremely scared now. She didn’t know what to do and where to go. In front of her was a dead end hall way and she can’t go back because she’ll pass by the drunk man calling her and only goodness know what can happen to her.

Just in her left a door abruptly open.

“Ahrasoo Hyung! I’ll go ask…” A boy went out and he was shocked the moment he saw Luna.

Luna was surprised as well. “Omo…” Luna mumbled.

The drunk man saw the both of them and even made commotion. Luckily Onew haven’t closed the door yet, he immediately dragged Luna into the room and pushed her into the bathroom. He locked the door behind.

“OMAIGAH-“ Luna squealed when suddenly Onew clamped with his hand.

“Onew??” A voice said from the outside.

“Yes, Hyung??” Onew said from the inside of the bathroom, still clamping his hand over Luna’s mouth. “Shhhh…” He said to Luna.

Luna just nodded. Her heart started to race and their faces were inches from each other. They stared into each other’s eyes for quite some second when…

*tok tok*

“YA! Onew ah!”

“Omo…it’s Eunhyuk Hyung…be quiet.” Onew whispered.

“Ya!! I told you to call your other hyungs! AISH!!”

“Sorry! I need to… a… to auh….POOP!!” Onew said.

“AIGO…”

Seconds later they heard the door shut.

Onew released Luna, and Luna pushed him few meters away from her. Her cheeks flushed pink. “I have to go…” Luna opened the bathroom door and went out of the room. Onew followed her.

“Ya…” Onew called as Luna marched onto the hallway.

“Bo??” Luna turned around. “Oh…thanks…by the way for the help.” She suddenly blurts.

“Luna right??” Onew asked, he walked towards Luna.

Luna nodded. “How did you know?”

“I can see you in school…” Onew smiled.

“Oh…” Luna wanted to run away. She felt nervous and she was so happy to the nth level because she did not just talked to Onew but they were inches away from each other earlier. Eye to eye, heart to heart…Luna didn’t know how to explain her feelings anymore. “Uhm I really need to get going…my family could be worried…”

“wait…can I get your number?” Onew asked as he took out his phone.

“Luna??” A voice suddenly calls.

Luna quickly snatched Onew’s phone and typed her number. “Here…I have to go…Bye!”

Luna quickly ran off without looking back.

“Wait!” It was what Onew could only say for Luna had disappeared towards the stairs.

“Luna??” A woman called.

“Aunt Seo…” Luna panted. She tried to catch up to her breath.

“There you are…where have you been??” Seohyun asked.

“I was just roaming…”

“It’s dangerous to go up…so many circumstances are happening up there…”

“Miahne…”

“Let’s go…your mom is looking for you…”

 

~Home 11:30 pm~

“Okay…” Taeyeon and Sunny were standing while the kids were sitting on the couch looking at both of their parents.

“Luna…go upstairs to your room for a while…” Sunny said.

Luna pouted. “But…”

“Listen to your grandmamma…” Hyoyeon said.

Luna nodded. “Okay…”

Luna went up but she didn’t really go to her room. She stayed near the spiral stairs and hid herself somewhere there so the elders won’t see her.

“Omma…we can’t let you go alone…” Sooyoung started. “Come on…you were the one who said to go on pairs or as a whole family, and now…here we are…arguing.”

“I know…I can’t go with anyone with you…” Taeyeon said.

“Why?” Jessica asked. “You scolded me for going on a mission alone. Now, you’re the one who wants to go alone…”

“Tsk! You can’t understand me because you’re not a mother.”

“Omma…If motherhood is what we are talking about, I simply know what you mean. But kindly remember, we’re also your kids. We can’t afford to lose you or anyone of us. At least if we go together, we are aware of what will happen and we know what how to counterpart if something happens to you.”

“and…omma…” Yuri finally spoke. “If you two are arguing about doing it.” She made a sign of quotation for the word “it”.

“You don’t need to hurry about doing it.” Yoona said. “You can take your time if you’re not ready…”

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Tiffany became pale. The colors from their faces drained and they became uncomfortable. They knew everyone hasn’t done it except for them, though it was an accident but still they can’t change the fact that they aren’t as innocent and pure as they were before.

“Aish…” Jessica suddenly blurted. “It doesn’t matter…It’s okay if you do it or you don’t do it… it’s-“

“Why??” Taeyeon’s suspicion grew. Her mother instinct suddenly gave her a hint that some of her daughters already did it. “Did something happened??”

“OMMA!” Tiffany said. “HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT??”

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung face palmed. The JETI’s are really obvious. They really can’t keep a secret.

Taeyeon pouted to Sunny. “Our children did it…”

Sunny rolled her eyes.

“Omma appa…you don’t need to rush like what our twins says…It doesn’t really matter…” Hyoyeon adviced.

 

~SunYeon~
“OH EM GEE…” Taeyeon said to Sunny. She walked back and forth in front of her wife who sat by the edge of their green colored bed.

“Aish…Hun…Like what our kids says…No need to rush…”

“I know but…I was shocked…” Taeyeon expressed. “They did it…way before than I thought…it was way before…it was during our stay in the hotel and that was months ago…”

Sunny folded her arms. “It seems like it wasn’t me who was not ready…it’s you.”

Taeyeon tilted her head. “I’m sorry…I thought I was but… I wasn’t…”

“It’s fine.” Sunny smiled. “It’s okay. Like what our twins said. Take our time…”

“Awe…you smiled…It’s the first time I see you smile today. Does that mean I’m forgiven??”

“NO!! You have tomorrow and Wednesday to think things through. You’re not going on a mission alone!!”

Taeyeon pouted and frowned.

“Yeah!! PUT THAT IN MIND! I’m not talking to you unless you come back to your senses! I’m your wife Taeyeon! At least give me some importance!”

“You are important!”

“I am?? Well…you need to work harder to make me feel it! Don’t say it let me feel it!” Sunny said.

“What more do you want??”

“Tae…You know the answer to your question…you already know the issue why we’re fighting…” Sunny flops down to their bed and covered herself with the thick comforter. But then before anything happens, Sunny took off her couple ring with Taeyeon. She placed it down by the side table beside the lamp shade.

“Ya…” Taeyeon mumbled. Her heart crashed the moment she saw Sunny took off their couple ring. She didn’t talk anymore and instead of sleeping beside Sunny, she grabbed her pillow and went out of the room.

 

~Luna, 12:00 midnight~

Luna was still reading her book, Destined to Forbid. She was so immersed in reading to the point her tears were rolling down to her cheeks.

*bzzzk bzzzk*

Her phone vibrated over the sheets of her bed. She noticed her phone and she immediately looked who texted her.

 

From: 123-34567-2134

“Ahnyong. Are you awake- Onew”

 

Luna became surprised and her heart suddenly jumped in glee. OMAIGAH…He texted me!! OMG!! I can’t believe he texted me!!! Luna screamed in her mind.

 

To: 123-34567-2134

Yeh. Can’t sleep due to something.

 

Luna decided to save Onew’s number. She smiled as she saved it in her contacts.

 

From: Onew ^^

Why? What’s bothering you?

 

To: Onew^^

Nothing. I was reading a book and it didn’t make me drowsy, instead it made me awake.

 

From: Onew^^

Oh. Keke! What book is that?

 

To: Onew^^

Destined to Forbid…

 

From: Onew^^

Oh. The book that you always bring to school?

 

To: Onew^^

How did you know?

 

From: Onew^^

We bumped into each other remember? I have a keen memory.

 

To: Obew^^

Wow…keke! Ahrasso…Anyways. I have to sleep now. We have classes tomorrow. So to you!

 

From: Onew^^

Awe…but I won’t be able to go to school tomorrow.

 

To: Onew^^

Why?

 

From: Onew^^

Nah…it’s nothing. I’ll tell you soon. But, I’ll try to see you in school. Night!

 

To: Onew^^

Night. Sweet dreams. C:

 

Luna couldn’t stop herself from smiling. She felt so happy that she was floating again like there was no tomorrow. She put away her book, and tucked herself under her covers. She hugged her phone to her chest and she was feeling tingly and happy inside. Her cheeks flushed red and she was super super happy. Her feelings were indescribable with a mix of fear, anxiety, happiness, nervousness, heart pounding, heart melting…She didn’t know what was happening to her but one thing she knows…

 

I can’t love him… She began to sigh to herself as she remembers her Hyoyeon omma…Sooyoung omma…Aunt Tiffany…Aunt Seo…Her aunts and her grandparents.

 

Luna sighed… I’ll try to fight for you... I’ll see until where will these feelings will go just for you…

 

 

~YoonYul 1:30AM~

Yuri who was sleeping soundly, facing the side table with a lampshade, suddenly turned her position to the other side. She was now facing Yoona’s back and she unconsciously swung an arm around her twin’s waist.

Yuri would always do this in their sleep since they were children, Yoona had grew up and got used to this type of situation. Yoona suddenly placed her arms above Yuri’s arms and held it tightly. Yuri comfortably adjusted scooting her body closer to Yoona’s not wanting any space between them.

Yuri suddenly woke up. She was still having slight jealousy with Yoona and she should have not hugged her twin. It was almost three days since she last hugged Yoona in her sleep, and to admit it to the highest honesty level, Yuri had a hard time sleeping in those three nights, it was filled with agony for she’s a skin ship type of person, she loves to hug people in her sleep especially Yoona who fits perfectly in her hugs. She really stopped herself from hugging her twin in those three nights but tonight, she unconsciously hugged her due to sleeping habits.

Yuri frowned and grunted. But just as she saw Yoona’s ring, their couple ring. Her heart melted. Her anger subsided, her jealousy flew off, and all could she feel was love and peace.

She pouted.

But…I still want to play jealous with her… Yuri thought. She was struggling...Like Taeyeon and Sunny who are struggling...Like Luna who is struggling...Like Tiffany who is struggling for Jessica (who unintentionally kept on hurting her in little ways)...I guess the only couple who are not struggling is Hyoyeon and Sooyoung...I bet Seohyun is so lucky...she doesn't have problems like this.

HMPH! Yuri expressed lowly. She was now sliding her arms away from Yoona’s touches and waist. But she felt Yoona quickly cope up to her hand and wrapped it back to her waist.

“Eiirmm….” Yoona whined. She tightened her grip on Yuri’s hand.

Yuri smiled and looked over to Yoona’s face. She planted a kiss over Yoona’s cheek. “I’m still jealous you know…” Yuri whispered to her twin.

Yoona who was sleeping suddenly smiled. “You tortured me for three days…I couldn’t sleep without your hugs…now…its payback time. You will hug me whether you like it or not…”

“HMPH!! Whatever Yoong…go and ask that Taecyeon to give you a hug instead…He caught you on time right? He was so flawless that-“

“Fine…” Yoona cut her off. Her eyes still closed.

“What??”

“You said to go to him right??” Yoona asked. “Then…since I love you and I have to obey you…okay. Tomorrow, I’ll ask him for a hug as soon as I can…”

“Ya…” Yuri suddenly slapped Yoona’s arm lightly.

“I love you…night…” Yoona whispered before she goes back to dreamland again.

Yuri didn’t answer anymore and just went to sleep, but this time she didn’t pulled away her hug.

 

Baby...I'm sorry...

*brace yourselves for the kidnapping session*

"I want that baby girl in pink coat...she's so pretty! Let's adopt herr!!!"

"Pabo...we're on a mission...not hunting and screening a baby for us..."
 

 

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!! :) :3
Much appreciated, so i would know your thoughts...hope you didn't get bored. ;)