Chapter13: Stay Girls

Hooters [on Hiatus]

Hey there please forgive me for my gramatical errors i havent fully proof read yet but i will iron this out tomorrow. :)

Stay Girls

"Omo...We're home... we're actually home..." Sooyoung said. "I can't believe it..."

"Well... you must believe it now..." Hyoyeon smiled.

"Wah!!" Luna shrieked in happiness. "We're here!!" She hugged her Aunt Seohyun. "OMO!!"

Taeyeon and Sunny were smiling as they watch their daughters move into the house with happy faces. "Finally... we're together..."

"Nothing will break us apart..." Sunny said.

The new house of Girls Generation was still quite messy, but they have decided to move in. The interior designer was getting stressed out due to Taeyeon who keeps on asking a lot of questions and renewals of design. The furniture was being delivered already and everyone was helping to settle down themselves. The rooms were okay but few more touches were missing and to be followed within the day.

“Whoa… I like your place…” Nicole said. “If your place is beach, ours is haha!!” Suzy started to giggle.

“Oh yeh…” Madame Bella said, the little woman jumped in her heel. “Theirs is do you remember Lavender? The famous Taiwan Series? They bought the whole place so now it’s private and they’re the ones running it. Especially the fields.”

Taeyeon and all the girls were surprised. “Huh??? But that’s… jinjjayo??”

Nicole and Suzy nodded happily. “We wanted it to be nice and aromatic haha!”

“Aigo…” Taeyeon laughed. “We hope to visit you sometime soon you know… I’m intrigued by the lavender fields…”

“You should!!! Oh come on!!! Come to Taiwan!!! We’re so lonely there…” Nicole shared.

“Who thought of buying this place?” Suzy asked.

“Oh, Jessica.” Sunny smiled. “She’s a… Full House fanatic… she’s been in love with this place ever since.”

“It’s actually a romantic place…” Suzy added as she smiled dreamily. “WAH….”

“Omma!!” Yuri called out who was fixing the fridge. “I think I got the fridge done. It’s working!!”

“Have you cleaned it?” Taeyeon asked over from the living room.

“Ne, omma…” Yuri answered. “Yoong… Ergh… I think I stink now from all the work I did…”

Yoona stood up. She popped out behind the kitchen counter. “Just a little more we’re almost finished with the kitchen.”

“I’m done stocking the things…” Luna said to her aunts. “I’ve placed the plates, the utensils inside the table wear drawer/cleaner/sanitizer…”

Yoona and Yuri froze. “Jinjja?”

Luna nodded. “So we’re done with the kitchen!” Luna said victoriously. “Everything is set. The decoration designs… the glass dining table, the equipments…”

“I think everything is working here… the blender… the oven.” Yoona laughed.

“Ahraso!! Let’s go fix our rooms then…” Yuri said.

“Yey!!!” Luna squealed.

On the second floor there were a total of five rooms. The YoonYul twin’s room was beside the stair case that came from the kitchen, next to it was Seohyun’s room, then the JeTi’s, and the SunYeon’s (the master bedroom by the way). The structure of these rooms was formed into an “L” shape, and just parallel to the JeTi and Sunyeon’s room was the rectangular balcony where you can see the kitchen from the first floor below and in front of it was SooHyo and Luna’s room. Outside Luna’s room was already next to another balcony where you can view the living room below and it is also where the spiral staircase is located. Then lastly the small extended space for the bar counter just as you walk up the spiral case.

Meanwhile the other daughters busy themselves in their rooms. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were eventful with their clothes and things while Jessica and Tiffany were done with their stuff and so Tiffany decided helped Seobaby settle in her room.

“Unnie… I want to try going to bookstores… I can’t wait to buy some books.” Seohyun said as she opened the windows. Seobaby’s room was just simple, everything was white, wooden, and slightly dash of green and Seohyun have already decorated her room with… Keroro.

“Uhm… Baby-ah…” Fany said. “Aren’t you a little old for this?” Tiffany asked as she picked up Seo’s keroro stuff toy that was in her bed.

“Unnie…” Seohyun said. Her face became serious and deadly. “Do not… TOUCH… keroro…that’s my soul mate….”

Tiffany placed down the keroro back to where she got it. “Okay…” Tiffany started to fix the vanity of SeoBaby. She neatly lined the cosmetics Seohyun just bought back at Shilla Duty Free.

“Unnie…” SeoBaby said as she closed the door. “Uhm…Are and Sica unnie okay?”

Tiffany slightly flinched as she heard Jessica’s name. She quickly placed Seohyun’s valuables inside the cabinet. “Ya… you should lock this okay? Even though no one would dare to get these things, still… lock it because all your jewelries and valuable items are in this drawer… Ahraso?”

“Unnie…” Seohyun said. “You’re not answering me…”

Tiffany opened Seohyun’s clothing cabinet. She checked Seohyun’s clothes and everything was in order. “Okay. I guess you’re settled in…” Tiffany said without even answering her maknae.

“Aigo… unnie…” Seohyun walked out of her room disappointingly.

Tiffany sighed as she watch Seohyun left. Aigo... Tiffany expressed. She went back to her shared room with Jessica to have a peace of mind. As Tiffany entered no one was inside and everything was in ship shape. The room was colored in pink and everything was literally pink, from the bed covers to the lampshade, to the wall. Gosh. The wall was colored in white but there were drawings of pink cherry blossoms and it was gorgeous like Jessica. Her roommate slightly hates pink but since Tiffany loves pink, she has no choice but to stick with the color also. Jessica likes white and elegant colors, so what the designer did was mix pink with colors of white. That's why furnitures inside the room was white and simple. Just like Sica and Fany the room gets along so well. But hopefully they do too.

“Oh…” Yoona said as she taps Tiffany who was peaking inside her shared room. “Boya?? What are you doing??”

Yoona and Yuri took a peek inside the shared room of Fany and Sica. “Wow… it feels like… Japan…it’s beautiful…”

Tiffany laughed. “I wanna see yours…”

“Ours is sailor!!” Yuri laughed. “Look!!”

The twins dragged Tiffany into their shared room and inside the twin’s room was shade of baby blues and whites. The theme of their room was sailor. There were anchors everywhere then it was a sailor-ific theme. The bed was covered in blue and white stripes, the window part hanged a rope so it would look like the deck, then the walls have shells and such.

“Oh…Have you seen the light house??” Yuri asked. “We have a light house by the way…”

“We do?” Tiffany asked. “In your room??”

“Ahnee…In the house…” Yuri said. “The entrance to the light house is through the kitchen. Omma said that we will change the light bulb up there so in the evening we could turn it on…”

“Daebak…” Tiffany commented.

“But we’re not allowed to go to the light house yet. The electrician is going to tidy things up.” Yoona said.

The morning has passed and it was almost four in the afternoon. The workers, the designers, and other people have left the house. Everything was settled and it was the home sweet home that the girls dreamed of. Madame Bella finally took out something for the girls. Her personal secretary gave out some envelopes and papers.

“These are yours. All of you will be going to college right? Then one of you is in high school.” Madame Bella said as she puts on her glasses and browse through a pamphlet. “So you are already enrolled to your wished courses, then for your schedules you may refer to a yellow colored paper inside the envelope, then your school is in Soshified International University. S.I.U. has a high school campus too so there will be no problems. Then tomorrow is your first day of class, don’t be late, and also a personal guide will walk you through your first day in college.”

“Oh wait…” Je Eun said. “Also you will be having personal schedules with your personal lives, you need to get facial cares, skin cares, physical fitness, hair care, beauty etc. so you have a weekly schedule of those, and you will also have your personal driver who will come every day to pick you up, until you have learned how to drive. All of you have driving licenses already except for Luna and Seohyun. So next week you will start your driving lessons.” Je Eun smiled.

“Omo…” Taeyeon expressed. “Uhm… how fast…”

“I think we should go on shopping for school supplies…” Sunny suggested.

“WAH!!! We want to come too!!!” Nicole and Suzy said. “We love stationeries!! Actually we’re slightly obsessed with post-its… we’re collecting different cute designs and also stickers…”

“Oh… I won’t be going any more…”

“Huh??” Everyone turned their heads towards Jessica.

“Why??”

“I’m not feeling of buying and… I’m tired…” Jessica said. “I’ll just stay home and cook something so when you guys come back dinner’s ready.”

“Are you sure??” Sunny asked.

Jessica smiled and nodded. “I’ll stay home…” Then she looked at Tiffany because she feels that she has the urge to stay. “Alone…I want to be home… Alone…”

Tiffany rolled her eyes. Aish…

“Okay before that, of course you will need cash. Here’ some bonus.” Madame Bella gave out some envelopes with money inside. “Happy Chuseok and I shall go on…” Then she looked at Je Eun and Hye Kyo.

“Uhm… we’re coming with them…” Je Eun smiled.

“By the way, on Wednesday our operation of kidnapping will begin…” Madame Bella said. “See you on Wednesday…”

The little woman left along with her personal secretary, and then everyone inside the room felt anxious. “Argh… I don’t want to do this for the second time…” Hye Kyo said. “Je Eun… we’re not getting any younger..we’re 26 yrs old…”

“Why don’t you run along now.” Jessica said.

“Why??” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s as if you want us out?” Hyoyeon said.

“Ahnee… I’m just concerned…It’s getting late and you have to go somewhere else. Like I said. I’ll prepare dinner.”

“Ahraso…” Sunny said. “Okay… we want a delicious dinner.”

Jessica smiled and nodded. But Tiffany wasn’t looking at her, and Seohyun wasn’t speaking to Tiffany. Everyone left and Jessica was all alone. The reason why?... Here it goes.

“Damn… I forgot I have no cellphone…” Jessica grunted. “I have to buy tomorrow…” She went to the wireless telephone and dialed the number.

*Riiiiiiiiiingggggggggggg…… Riiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggg*

“Hello?”

“Madame Bella… I’m in…”

“Well then… you have two to three hours to do the mission. Right in time before dinner.”

“I’ll just buy take outs for dinner…”

“Your hair and make-up is on their way along with you devices. Make me proud.”

“Ahraso…”

Ten minutes have passed and Jessica’s make-up artist and hair designer came just in time. She was given a clean make over, her hair was well groomed into a tight high pony tail and curled edges, and then she was wearing a pink floral halter top that was girly and white short shorts. She was given a device to be placed in her ear, and a small mic. To be attached to her clothes.

“Hello… Do you hear me?” It was Madame Bella’s voice.

“Yes…” Jessica answered.

“Good…Now you will be driven to your mission place and I will direct you to where you will go.”

“Okay. I’m on it…”

 

~Jessica’s First Mission~

“Huh?? Mattel Barbie??” Jessica questioned over the mic. as she hopped down of the van. In front of her was a huge Barbie Mattel Factory. There was a big pink signage of Barbie above the warehouse and it was even lighted in pink. “Is it why I’m also styled like Barbie?? My hair and my make up?” Jessica asked.

“Yes…” Madame Bella giggled.

“Ergh…Why is my mission pink…” Jessica was reminded of Tiffany.

“Now… go to the entrance…”

Jessica walked over to the entrance, take note she didn’t run but she walked. She was also wearing a white chalked heeled shoes and it was tip tapping as she walked femininely. “I’m here…” She said as she stood outside the entrance.

“Now…go inside. A person will ask you if you needed anything. Tell the person you wanted the limited edition Barbie…he will assist you to the Barbie section, now… I want you to pay attention… Find the Barbie by Stefano Canturi…”

“Huh?? Wait if you just want a doll… why don’t you just purchase it…Is this even a mission??”

“I’m not yet done. If you didn’t find it, ask the man, because that Barbie is worth thousands… that Barbie has a necklace with pink diamond. Locate the box with a crystal colored gem, because that gem is worth billions of money. There are only few pieces of Stefano in the world… That gem was from Queen Cleopatra’s bracelet. It was slipped by a devious person I know in that Barbie necklace… he was supposed to pay me that gem but instead he played a game on me. Get it…”

“How much will you pay me tonight?” Jessica asked.

“300,000USD…”

“I want higher…” Jessica teased. “350…”

“Fine…”

Jessica gracefully walked in. She smiled over the man by the reception. She laced her delicately girly fingers and acted as if she was a buyer.

“Good evening mademoiselle.” The guy said. He sounded gay though.

“Good evening. Hi. Uhm, my name is Barbara and-“

“Wow. You look like a Barbie Doll yourself. So gorgeous and your name is also Barbara. Do you like to model for Mattel??”

Jessica chortled. “My nickname is actually Barbie…Uhm, before your offer, I was wondering, do you have this Barbie Doll by Stefano Canturi.” Jessica asked.

“Oh…” The gay said. “OH…That doll… we’re sorry it’s not available anymore…”

Jessica was surprised.

“Liar… it’s there… According to my sources…Find it…” Madame Bella said.

Jessica smiled. “Uhm… you see…I’m a huge Mattel collector and I always buy limited edition Barbie doll… I even have your first Barbie Doll and the De Beers that is second to the most expensive Barbie in the world… I guess I’ll just call my daddy and tell him that Mattel has been very inconvenient for me… and very poor in entertaining guest…”

The gay person flinched. “Mademoiselle… the doll is really not for sale…” He smiled. “I’m really sorry…”

“I guess you leave me no choice…Usually I get what I want and I’m getting what I want…”

“Then maybe I can lead you to where other limited Barbie Dolls are…” The gay said. “Come with me Mademoiselle. I’ll show you…”

The gay led Jessica to the section of Limited Edition Barbie dolls. Jessica was super grossed out, she personally hated Barbie and she hated the girly look of Barbie. She was led to the edge of the warehouse factory where Barbie dolls were kept in a huge glass and she was free to pick the dolls she wanted. Jessica the observant one was having a hard time looking for the doll that she doesn’t even know, where the hell is that kind of Barbie… I don’t know how it even looks like.

“Jessica, the doll is displayed in a glass…” Madame Bella said.

Jessica roamed around; the whole place was in glass like the whole wall was composed of displayed Barbie from different year and different dates and it was full of Barbie from ceiling down to the floor. “Deym…” Jessica sighed. “This is hopeless…”

“That’s the reason why I chose you for this mission…You’re the observant one…”

Jessica sighed. Plan B… Being observant is not going to work. It will take me until tomorrow to look for that damn doll “Uhm… Hi…You see… I really like the doll that I want. Do you happen to have a sample here??”

The gay bit his lips and he was having second thoughts. He looked from left to right and dragged Jessica to another place. He went to a room that needed a security lock and it was for authorized personnel’s only.

“Here… this is the doll you requested…” The gay directed Jessica to a single glass that has the Barbie that Jessica was looking for. Jessica stared at the doll but the gem in its necklace was colored in Pink. This is not it.

“But it’s not for sale…This room is where the entire most expensive and most limited edition Barbie Dolls is located. This is a museum actually, but it’s only open until 2pm and its past by that time so we have to hurry before someone sees us.”

“Uhm…do you happen to have another one? A never remove from box one?”

“Never remove from box?” The gay thought. “I think we don’t…I remember the last one of these was sold years ago…”

“Are you sure??” Jessica asked. “Kindly look for a never remove from box please…”

The gay felt irritated and so he started to squirm and looked for some stocks by the shelves inside the room. But it was different Barbie all over. The guy was having a hard time on Jessica’s request.

“Damn it… Am I being tricked??” Madame Bella said over the device.

Jessica helped the gay to look for the Barbie that she wanted. The huge room was filled with Barbie and they tried to look for each row, each section, and each box for that Barbie Doll that Jessica wanted. Until…

1 hour have passed…2….3 hours… Jessica was already tired and they were almost done with all the shelves inside the huge museum room.

Jessica wanted to give up but she reached for the last box that was on the lowest row and on the back part. The moment her fingers touched it she was shocked. “SH*T!!!” She said. “I found one!!!” The Barbie was the exact doll that she was looking for and the silver necklace of the doll had the crystal white gem she needed.

“Yes that’s it!!” Madame Bella said. She was looking at her tablet’s monitor. “Good job…”

“I want this…” Jessica said.

The guy flinched. “But… mademoiselle… it’s past 2pm, I can’t sell it to you because the boss is the one who sells it himself. I mean I can sell you dolls but not the dolls in this room. When you buy a doll here there’s paper signings that you bought it…Dolls in this room ranges 50,000USD”

“Then you stupid and idiot… why did we even looked for it if it wasn’t for sale at this time of the day. I don’t care how much it cost but I want the doll!!! You should have told me that you can’t sell it to me and only your boss can.” Jessica demanded.

The guy took hold of the Barbie doll that Jessica wanted. “Uhm… let’s go look for my manager…”

“NO. I want this doll or else…” She icily narrowed her eyes that made the gay scared of her. “Do you want me to deal with you the hard way??” Jessica asked.

“Let’s calm down… Let’s go look for my manager first…” The gay said. “Just to be sure…”

“Okay…” Jessica said. She was having another plan.

The moment they went out of the authorized museum room, the gay led Jessica to the Mattel lobby where they will meet the manager but before Jessica could meet this person, she suddenly used her chalked heel and kicked the gay person in his head. The gay suddenly became out of conscious and his head was bleeding by the eyebrow part. He was knocked out but not dead.

“I’m so sorry…” Jessica said. She suddenly ran out to the door but before she could someone saw her.

“HEY!!” A guy in his black suit said. “HEY!!”

Jessica shut her eyes. Damn… Okay… my motto has been broken… I got to RUN!!! Jessica ran in her chalked heeled shoes. She ran out of the lobby and out to the exit. She got out and she hopped into the van that was waiting for her outside.

“QUICK!!! HIT THE GAS!!!” Jessica shouted. The van swiftly ran. It ran fast and quick. But the man surely called for back up.

“I got the doll.” Jessica said over the mic. as she looked back. “DAMN!!! SECURITY!!!” She said.

*Crack!* A loud shot gun was heard.

“Get down!” A man inside the van said. It was the organization’s security back up. He opened the window and he started to shot his gun against the security car that was following them.

“Good… money will be deposited tomorrow…”

“Uhm… What if they find me??” Jessica asked. She was flat down over the car’s floor.

*Crack!! Boom!! Crack!!*

“…” Jessica cussed. She was totally disturbed by the gun shots. “This is so not good!!!”

“Don’t worry dear… I got you covered…They won’t find you.” Madame Bella smiled evilly.

 

~7:30pm~

Jessica just got home from her mission, she had successfully delivered the Barbie Doll to Madame Bella and she was now preparing for dinner. She bought take outs from a nearby restaurant and she was hurrying herself. She took out plates and readied everything for dinner. She was really hurrying like she was under time pressure and unconsciously she was moving like the flash.

*Click Click*

She heard a car being locked automatically. Then there were laughters outside and until-

“…” Jessica whispered to herself.

“AHNYONGHASEO!!!” Sunny said. She was holding a lot of plastic from National Bookstore.

Jessica shot right up over the kitchen counter where she was bending to get some more bowls.

“Hi!! Did you cook dinner?” Sunny asked excitingly. “Oh?? Wae??” Everyone was surprised on the way how Jessica looked.

“Where have you been??” Taeyeon asked. She was like a skeptical mommy.

“Me?? Huh??” Jessica lied. “I didn’t do a good job in cooking so I just bought take outs instead…”

“No I mean why are you dressed like that?” Yoona asked.

Hye Kyo and Je Eun kept quiet. They knew something was up and they had a feeling that Jessica went on her first secret mission alone.

“Pshh…Nothing, I just want to dress this way because I went out to buy some food…” Jessica said. “Uhm…I’ll just go upstairs to change.” Jessica ran all the way up to the spiral stair case and into her shared room with Tiffany.

“Wait.” Tiffany said. “You guys can eat now. I’ll just go and check on her…” Tiffany couldn’t take it anymore. She can’t take the silent treatment that was happening to her and to Jessica. This has to end.

“Ahraso…” Hyoyeon said as she placed her national bookstore plastic by the living room.

“Let’s eat.” Sooyoung happily said as she took the bowl of jajjangmyun and she placed it in the dining table.

“Okay… I’ll get the utensils…” Yuri said.

Meanwhile as the girls settled themselves for dinner, Tiffany ran up to her shared room with Jessica. She opened the door and Jessica was fixing herself.

“Damn… ouch…” Jessica squealed as she pulls off her fake eyelashes.

“Ya… Jessica…” Tiffany said as she closed and locked the door behind. “Where have you been??” she asked.

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Like I said… I went to buy food…”

“Na-da… you’re lying… so tell me… did you go somewhere else??”

“NO…” Jessica said as she takes off her halter floral top. She opened her closet and pulled out a white t-shirt.

“Are we going to start lying to each other now?” Tiffany blurted. She sounded like a wife or something.

Jessica put on her white t-shirt and gave Tiffany an icy stare. “GAHD Fany… it’s as if I’m caught having an affair or something don’ cha think??”

“Maybe you have an affair…”

“WOW… Seriosuly??? WHO???? WITH WHO??” Jessica said angrily. “You know… ergh… after having that night with you, I finally realized that maybe we should start to be okay with it since we’re together now but gosh… Tiffany…after hearing you say such thing… Aigo…” Jessica sighed. “MOOLAH!!! MOOLAH…”

“YA! I JUST WANT YOU TO BE HONEST WITH ME!!! AM I NOTHING TO YOU??? WHY CAN’T YOU TELL ME?!?!!?” Tiffany asked.

“BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO TELL YOU. OKAY?!?! WHAT ARE YOU MY WIFE??’ Jessica argued. “RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE I’M CHEATING ON YOU OR SOMETHING…”

“YOU MAYBE NOT CHEATING ON ME BUT YOU ARE KEEPING SOEMTHING FROM ME!!”

*tok tok tok!*

“YA!!”

Tiffany and Jessica stopped from shouting the moment they heard the voice of their Taeyeon omma. “ERGH!!!” Jessica grunted and stomped her foot as she walked. She opened the door and Taeyeon was standing outside. She went in and also locked the door behind.

“Where have you been??” Taeyeon asked Jessica. “Don’t you lie to me YOUNG LADY…”

Jessica grunted. “CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK?!?!?!?!” She threw her shoes away and walked out of the room. She ran off to the main exit by the kitchen. She tried her best not to be noticed but one of her sisters did. Hyoyeon. Though she knew something was wrong but she didn’t make a fuzz about it and instead she continued eating. Tiffany suddenly appeared; she walked down of the spiral staircase.

“Boya??” Hyoyeon mouthed to Tiffany.

“Shh…” Tiffany signaled and gave Hyoyeon a thumb’s up saying that everything was okay.

Hyoyeon just nodded but she knew something was wrong.

Jessica ran out of the house and went running towards the beach side by the seashore. She hugged herself as she sobbed. ERGH!!! I’m so sensitive right now!!! Leave me alone please..

“Jessica!!” Tiffany called. She ran after her sister.

“ERGH!!!” Jessica grunted. Her feelings were tired, anxious, slightly traumatized by her first mission, and all she wanted was peace. She kicked the white sand hard as she walked few more meters away. She wanted to escape but where?? Tiffany has cornered her.

Tiffany ran towards her and hugged her. “Ya…”

Jessica tried to pull away and break free.

“I’m not going to let go of you…” Tiffany finally said to sobbing Jessica.

“Just leave me…please…”

“No… Sica… seriously… after everything we’re ending up this way??”

“You know if you didn’t pin me down back in the room… we’re not going to be this worst…”

“I am just concerned…”

“I know but I’m okay right??...”

“Jessica… my whole point here is you can tell me anything under the sun… but don’t lie to me…what’s the use of our couple ring if we’re not honest with each other…” Tiffany said.

Jessica scoffed.

“Come on…just tell me…”

“I can’t…”

“Why??”

“I went on a mission…”

“YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?” Tiffany was in raged. “SOOYEON-AH… ERGH…” Tiffany suddenly let go of Jessica. She turned around and was about to walk away but Jessica grabbed her wrist.

“You’re not telling anyone…”

“Jessica… we agreed… all of us agreed not to go on a mission ALONE… it’s a big deal because you know how dangerous it goes… what if you never came home again?? HUH?? WHERE ARE WE GOING TO LOOK FOR YOU?? THEN MADAME BELLA WILL SAY THAT YOU DIED OR SOMETHING IN YOUR MISSION?? JESSICA… WE SHOULD LEARN OUR LESSONS FROM THE BEGINNING… YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BACK THEN RIGHT?? THAT IS WHY WE NEEDED TO GO TOGETHER… WE MADE A PROMISE AS A WHOLE FAMILY… NOT JUST TO ME…”

“I can’t tag you with me or anyone else because what if you were the one I lost or someone from our family. I can’t risk that…I got you now… I have all of you now but I can’t lose anyone again…”

“Jessica… it’s better to be a couple…than going alone…Sometimes we need help also…” Tiffany said. “I hope you remember that… we’re together now… I hope put that in mind before I make up my mind if I will still be wearing our ring…” Tiffany walked away without turning back or saying any more words. She left Jessica by the seashore and went back into the house.

Jessica sighed. “This is why… it’s better to lie for the greater good…” She told herself as she stared at the ring in her finger.

 

Suddenly she was shocked.

The ring...

OMAIGAHD!!!!!!! THE RING...

Where is my ring?!?!?!?

Sh*t...

 

 

Destined to forbid

 

 

waahhh!!!! How was it?? I find this chapter quite weak... >.< I hope you liked it...